Originally Posted By: MissMina1556
YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND!

With cherry tarts? smile

#381494 - 05/15/09 10:34 AM Re: Sex Ed [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Tennessee, U.S.
Originally Posted By: WhiskeyBickley
>> after she comes the first time she'll usually talk a bit more so ask her then. <<

Bullshit!

After she comes, kick her out of bed and tell her to go and make you a cup of tea.

That is so very funny! If I ever did that, she would want to kick my ass. My girl is a challenging alpha female, in shape, extremely prideful, believes she's the hottest woman in this part of my state, very funny, VERY short temper, vengeful, warrior-like woman. Very attractive and cusses like a sailor. She jokingly degrades everyone all the time too. I find her to be quite a character. laugh

"Any group or collective, large or small, is only a number of individuals. A group can have no rights other than the rights of its individual members." - Ayn Rand

"Laws are there for a reason. You may not agree with them but you gotta obey them. Nobody wants to be in court." - Sonic the Hedgehog

"Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the mundane, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path." - Magus LaVey

"Test Everything, Believe Nothing." -

#381495 - 05/15/09 11:05 AM Re: Sex Ed [Re: inky]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Tennessee, U.S.
Thank you for your tips guys! I enjoy being in here.

"Any group or collective, large or small, is only a number of individuals. A group can have no rights other than the rights of its individual members." - Ayn Rand

"Laws are there for a reason. You may not agree with them but you gotta obey them. Nobody wants to be in court." - Sonic the Hedgehog

"Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the mundane, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path." - Magus LaVey

"Test Everything, Believe Nothing." -

#381507 - 05/15/09 12:41 PM Re: Sex Ed [Re: MissMina1556]
Spelled Moon Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: MissMina1556
>> after she comes the first time she'll usually talk a bit more so ask her then. <<

Bullshit!

After she comes, kick her out of bed and tell her to go and make you a cup of tea.

Works for me! One lump or two? witch

smile Or hot tea landing right on the head crossbones after kicking literally.

#381519 - 05/15/09 03:24 PM Re: Sex Ed [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South

Bullshit!

I tried. But my wife just turns into a giant jellyfish after orgasm. She will say "I'm too relaxed now" and nothing would make her move.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
11893 Members
73 Forums
43642 Topics
404167 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements