Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#383153 - 05/31/09 03:30 PM Re: Try actually READING the books instead of just looking at them.... [Re: Sideshowtuper]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
Maybe I'll get Kanye West to read it so we can all laugh at how many three-letter words he can't pronounce.
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder. -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#383156 - 05/31/09 04:34 PM Re: Try actually READING the books instead of just looking at them.... [Re: Svengali]
BlasphemousOne Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Connecticut, USA
Quote:
Maybe I'll get Kanye West to read it so we can all laugh at how many three-letter words he can't pronounce.

And here I was hoping it would be read by Betty White.

#383157 - 05/31/09 04:42 PM Re: But... [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Danny Mc. Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Taxationland
laugh I have got to get me a poster of that one!
"To be born into this world a sentient, self-conscious and reasoning being, surrounded by inexhaustible glories in Nature, which we may comprehend, possess,enjoy; to be able to rise on the wings of a lofty imagination; to be able to get glimpses of the ideally perfect; to apprehend the Divine; it is to the development and enjoyment of these high powers that the young man is invited. How dare he refuse to qualify himself by the most perfect training of all his powers." Lyman J. Gage 1910

"Follow Me!", John M. (Delta).

"I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think." Something Magistra Isabel posted. laugh

#383159 - 05/31/09 04:59 PM Re: But... [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Skyla Offline

CoS Member

Haha... The source link on your attachment just made my day! grin

http://www.DemotivateUS.com

#383223 - 06/01/09 01:00 PM Re: But... [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

That's just brilliant! haha

#383397 - 06/03/09 01:24 AM Re: Try actually READING the books instead of just looking at them.... [Re: Svengali]
August-Wolfe Offline

Loc: Texas, USA
Don't know about you, but I feel like self-flagellation is in order sometimes simply because I know who Kanye West IS.

"I have as much authority as the Pope - I just don't have as many people who believe it." ...George Carlin

#383399 - 06/03/09 01:57 AM Re: Try actually READING the books instead of just looking at them.... [Re: August-Wolfe]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
I only know about the asshole because everyone is sending me the recent news articles about his new "book" and all his bragging about being illiterate.

Rap culture really is the bottom of the barrel. If someone were looking to clean the human gene pool, that would be a good place to start.
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder. -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#383400 - 06/03/09 02:05 AM Re: Try actually READING the books instead of just looking at them.... [Re: Svengali]
Sideshowtuper Offline

CoS Member

Loc: NY, USA
Originally Posted By: Svengali
I only know about the asshole because everyone is sending me the recent news articles about his new "book" and all his bragging about being illiterate.

Bragging about being illiterate, now that's something to be proud of.zombie Way to aim high Mr. West. vomit

I looked up some info on his "book" to see for myself, 52 pages, one sentence per page (not including the blank ones).

Edited by Sideshowtuper (06/03/09 02:17 AM)

Sideshow Tuper on Undercroft

13 Moons Occult Supplies

#383401 - 06/03/09 02:32 AM Re: Try actually READING the books instead of just looking at them.... [Re: Sideshowtuper]
Azathoth Offline

Originally Posted By: Sideshowtuper

Bragging about being illiterate, now that's something to be proud of.zombie Way to aim high Mr. West. vomit

It never ceases to amaze me how proud some people are that they don't read.

Kanye West is hardly alone. Look at any social networking site. The few people who fill out the "book" section generally do so so they can say something like, "boks b fo' fagz" or "I don't read, ahahahaha."

#383434 - 06/03/09 09:41 AM Re: Try actually READING the books instead of just looking at them.... [Re: Azathoth]
Sakura Offline

Loc: The Circus
Originally Posted By: Azathoth
Originally Posted By: Sideshowtuper

It never ceases to amaze me how proud some people are that they don't read.

Kanye West is hardly alone. Look at any social networking site. The few people who fill out the "book" section generally do so so they can say something like, "boks b fo' fagz" or "I don't read, ahahahaha."

It never ceases to amaze me how many people just simply don't read, Even if they have the answers right in fromt of their noses! And not just that, it never ceases to amaze me that today's youth in High School are more busy with getting stoned, getting drunk screwing each other, or even playing Bingo with STD's (AIDS, Herpes... BINGO!), or a combination of all of the above, than actually getting a decent education! I mean, if you're not interested why bother going? How did the T-shirt slogan go again? " Ai Laaik Skool especiaallie wan its Klosed".
"You must be," said the Cat, "otherwise you wouldn't have come here."
Alice didn't think that proved it at all: however she went on. "And how do you know that you're mad?"
"To begin with," said the Cat, "a dog's not mad. You grant that?"
"I suppose so," said Alice.
"Well, then, " the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

#383437 - 06/03/09 10:10 AM Re: Try actually READING the books instead of just looking at them.... [Re: Svengali]
Fnord Offline

Loc: Texas
Heh, one pool in desperate need of chlorine!

#383438 - 06/03/09 10:15 AM Re: Try actually READING the books instead of just looking at them.... [Re: Svengali]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
My brother in law told me the other day that "books in the future will be written in text message lingo, because it is simpler and makes more sense!"

lol he a fckng dmbass!

#383440 - 06/03/09 10:23 AM Re: Try actually READING the books instead of just looking at them.... [Re: TheDegenerate]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
I believe I've already seen a YA book written in textspeak, called TTFN or something like that.

Unfortunately, your idiot brother-in-law may in fact be a prophet.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#383448 - 06/03/09 12:02 PM Re: Try actually READING the books instead of just looking at them.... [Re: TrojZyr]
ribbit Offline

English has needed spelling reform for a long time.
It's just strange to see it happening completely unplanned and from the bottom up.

#383449 - 06/03/09 12:06 PM Re: Try actually READING the books instead of just looking at them.... [Re: ribbit]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
Originally Posted By: ribbit
English has needed spelling reform for a long time.

Really?

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Forum Stats
12014 Members
73 Forums
43824 Topics
405205 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements