Topic Options
#38265 - 05/02/04 11:20 AM Active Members
Xerx Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Italy
I understand the necessity of the CoS to rise the affiliation fee to 200 $, as everything costs at this world and in my opinion Members have a good service.
But more money make the Satanists more exigent.
So, when are you going to launch the new interaction massage Board where Active Members who wish to socialize or ritualize can contact each other to do this?
We are a cabal, I understand and appreciate, but the interaction between as in my opinion is really too loose, many of us do not see Satanism as a completely private fact and appreciate like minded interactions.

Hail Satan!

Xerx
------
I would rather die of thirst than drink from the cup of mediocrity Rev. Lang

#38266 - 05/02/04 12:47 PM Re: Active Members *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* [Re: Xerx]
JayLucif Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Helheim
Post deleted by RevParadise

Edited by JayLucif (05/02/04 12:50 PM)

Freedom, baby is never having to say you're sorry. Guilt is like a bag of fuckin' bricks. All ya gotta do is set it down. John Milton - The Devil's Advocate!

I'm gonna pull the whole thing down. I'm gonna bring the whole fuckin' diseased, corrupt temple down on your head. It's gonna be biblical. Clyde Shelton - Law Abiding Citizen!

------------------------------------------------------------

#38267 - 05/02/04 12:50 PM Re: Active Members *DELETED* [Re: JayLucif]
Knocko Offline

Loc: Michigan - Troll Country
Post deleted by RevParadise
"When the long winter nights come on and the wolves follow their meat into the lower valleys, he may be seen running at the head of the pack through the pale moonlight or glimmering borealis, leaping gigantic above his fellows, his great throat a-bellow as he sings a song of the younger world, which is the song of the pack. "Old longings nomadic leap, Chafing at custom's chain: Again from its brumal sleep Wakens the ferine strain."" -Jack London, The Call of the Wild

#38268 - 05/02/04 01:04 PM Re: Active Members [Re: Xerx]
MagisterParadise Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Burlington, VT
Quote:

So, when are you going to launch the new interaction massage Board where Active Members who wish to socialize or ritualize can contact each other to do this?
We are a cabal, I understand and appreciate, but the interaction between as in my opinion is really too loose

It will be launched when it's launched. Try a little more patience and a bit less demanding.

Also for everyone else, please note only Moderators and members of the Priesthood are allowed to reply to topics posted here. All other replies will be deleted.

****** READ DIABOLOGUE OFTEN ******

Purging Talon | On Facebook | On SatanNet
Bearing The Devil's Mark @ Amazon | The Book of Satanic Quotations @ Amazon | Terror Transmission

--------------------
"The world isn't black and white. It's grayscale" - Steve Wozniak

Forum Stats
12254 Members
73 Forums
44035 Topics
406361 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements