Topic Options
#362573 - 11/27/08 01:08 AM CoS Emporium ordering issue.
LoneNights Offline

Loc: Japan
I was wondering how a member of the military using and FPO/AP address can order from the Emporium. Usually there is a particular way that the address has to be entered into the fields because itís not your standard street address. However there are no instructions on this at the Emporiums help page and I wish to place an order. So to ensure I donít mess something up I am holding off till I get an answer. Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

#362618 - 11/27/08 09:22 AM Re: CoS Emporium ordering issue. [Re: LoneNights]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Yes, APO addresses are fine, just make sure to type the correct address in the "Comments" section during checkout. The system is not setup to handle APO addresses but it would be no problem.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#362632 - 11/27/08 10:00 AM Re: CoS Emporium ordering issue. [Re: Magister Frost]
LoneNights Offline

Thank you Magister for your assistance and for the service you provide here and at the Emporium.

#372115 - 02/17/09 10:46 PM Re: CoS Emporium ordering issue. [Re: LoneNights]
alexnazl Offline

I havenít received the order I submitted to cosemporium.com. Iíd like to eventually write a good review on the site.

#372935 - 02/26/09 05:14 AM Re: CoS Emporium ordering issue. [Re: Magister Frost]
LoneNights Offline

I have to ask about half of my order because I got the pendants I ordered but the two books and the patch have yet to arrive so I am a little confused. I can PM you the order number if need be Magister. I know that you have been rather busy with the changes to LTD and the Undercroft so if this is the reason I more then understand I would just like to know what is going on.

#381608 - 05/16/09 04:45 PM Re: CoS Emporium ordering issue. [Re: LoneNights]
TheBlackSheep696 Offline

Loc: Dundee,Scotland
funny you should say that lonenights because i ordered a HKP 1íí Baphomet Medallion on the 10/03/2009 and i've still not recieved my medallion and when i email the emporium site i never get a reply,so i to would like to know what is going on.

#381752 - 05/18/09 08:48 AM Re: CoS Emporium ordering issue. [Re: TheBlackSheep696]
Zsche Offline

Loc: Where the 5.56 casings fall...
It appears that there are at least a few people awaiting the arrival of their Baphomet Medallions. As I understand it, the medallions are not shipped directly from the CoS Emporium, but are shipped from somewhere in New York, and I believe they are made to order.

I have also attempted to send messages via the CoS Emporium site, but have yet to receive a response. I also understand that Magister Ventrue is a very busy person who is unable to respond to all requests at this time.

There is a recent discussion between a few people who haven't received their medallions in the following forum:

Forums Ľ The Devil's Market Ľ The Devil's Review Ľ HKP Baphomet Medallion

I'm sure we would all like to know the status of when we will receive our medallions, but from what I have gathered, it is out of the CoS Emporium's hands - and possibly up to the manufacturer.

It would be nice to have some sort of communication about the status, especially since some of us have been waiting for over three months. I'm not sure if anyone knows how to contact the people who actually manufacture or ship the medallions, but again - it would be nice to hear something from someone.

Originally Posted By: Hagen von Tronje
You can't guzzle whiskey and pinch pretty ladies' asses when you're dead.

Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster
Love life. Live life. Don't fuck with people unnecessarily. Don"t let other people fuck with you. Simple guidelines that that will help you to make informed, intelligent and Satanic decisions.

Originally Posted By: Callier
Constructive criticism is one thing but people that just point blank tell others what they should be doing with their lives without any kind of permission can eat a bag of hairy balls.

#381784 - 05/18/09 01:35 PM Re: CoS Emporium ordering issue. [Re: Zsche]
Zsche Offline

FYI -

Magister Ventrue just posted a response in: Forums Ľ The Devil's Market Ľ The Devil's Review Ľ HKP Baphomet Medallion stating that the Medallions were backordered and would be shipping this week!

Love life. Live life. Don't fuck with people unnecessarily. Don"t let other people fuck with you. Simple guidelines that that will help you to make informed, intelligent and Satanic decisions.

Constructive criticism is one thing but people that just point blank tell others what they should be doing with their lives without any kind of permission can eat a bag of hairy balls.

#382653 - 05/26/09 09:27 AM Re: CoS Emporium ordering issue. [Re: Zsche]
Zsche Offline

My Baphomet Medallion just arrived!

Exquisite craftsmanship. Well worth the wait - but I now know why I was anticipating it's arrival so much.

#382842 - 05/27/09 06:30 PM Re: CoS Emporium ordering issue. [Re: Zsche]
Powersdman Offline

I ordered mine on the 3rd and I am growing restless.
Thanks for the info, Nibas.

Edit

Bwahaha, mine just came in the mail today. 2 or 3 hours after I sent the original message. It's awesome.

Edited by Powersdman (05/27/09 09:06 PM)

#382957 - 05/29/09 03:11 AM Re: CoS Emporium ordering issue. [Re: Powersdman]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Originally Posted By: Powersdman
Bwahaha, mine just came in the mail today. 2 or 3 hours after I sent the original message. It's awesome.

Can I ask what the return address was on the packet your Baphomet came in?
I have most of my mail delivered to my company's office, and since I am now in Pennsylvania and the office is in OKC, I'd like to send a message via satelite to see if mine is there waiting for me.
I sort of expect it is.

#382983 - 05/29/09 10:32 AM Re: CoS Emporium ordering issue. [Re: DCLXVI]
Zsche Offline

Mine came from:

Hell's Kitchen Productions
PO Box 499
Radio City Station
New York NY 10101-0499

Hail Satan!

#383024 - 05/29/09 07:10 PM Re: CoS Emporium ordering issue. [Re: Zsche]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Thank you.
I just checked, mine is at the office. Now, I need to get there to get it.

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43978 Topics
406035 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements