Topic Options
#383302 - 06/02/09 03:02 AM High calibre experimental music
Insurgent Online
CoS Member

Following the lead of Minus, I have decided to post my work here for an example of what Satanic aesthetics coupled with hard work, musical knowledge and certain sensibilities sound like all together.

Introducing "Guilty Sunrise," a project that focuses on melodic noise based music with spoken word or simple "chant" vocals. The themes consist of existentialism, the will of the individual to break free from societal norms, subversion and last but not least many aspects of Satanism.

Minimalistic yet full. Edgy yet something you might want to listen to on a short part of a scenic trip.

The album "VOLUME 1" is currently out and is absolutely free for download:

Music page at www.josiegallows.com

Or if you don't want the option to download as well as stream (but want to add the project):

www.myspace.com/guiltysunrise

Enjoy.

Not only does this showcase some of my more experimental musical abilities, but my ability to design a reserved and professional looking website with user-friendly access.

Hail Satan!

"My dear Insurgent you're an extremist, intolerant and you have prejudices. That's all."

"I am a fucking Satanist and desire in all of my being to be the Queen of the World if at all possible...."

#384169 - 06/10/09 08:27 PM Re: High calibre experimental music [Re: Insurgent]
Lust Offline

Well, you know I am a fan of your art.

(Misanthropic Bop) Genius!

The website work is fantastic!

HS!
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#385421 - 06/21/09 07:29 PM Re: High calibre experimental music [Re: Lust]
Insurgent Online
CoS Member

Why thank you, and I am a fan of yours.

And I'd also like to add, as an aside, that the album has been fully downloaded as a ZIP package over 2,000 times at this point by unique IP's, and that number continues to grow everyday.

That's more than most noise releases ever get.

"My dear Insurgent you're an extremist, intolerant and you have prejudices. That's all."

"I am a fucking Satanist and desire in all of my being to be the Queen of the World if at all possible...."

#385425 - 06/21/09 08:32 PM Re: High calibre experimental music [Re: Insurgent]
Unknown User Offline
Banned

Listened, enjoyed and downloaded.

#387578 - 07/12/09 08:40 PM Re: High calibre experimental music [Re: Unknown User]
casper3912 Offline

ushiwakamaru, i couldn't of said it better.
good work josie. i also like the site.

#387749 - 07/14/09 06:59 AM Re: High calibre experimental music [Re: Insurgent]
Screamer_Pipe Offline
CoS Member

Loc: In the Shadows
That first track instantly filled the room with intense heat! powerful stuff!I really like this.

#390509 - 08/05/09 02:36 AM Re: High calibre experimental music [Re: Screamer_Pipe]
The Coyote Offline

gotta say, this stuff is magnificent. keep up the excellent work!

#391896 - 08/18/09 12:23 AM Re: High calibre experimental music [Re: The Coyote]
Lasham Offline

Loc: New York, NY
The tracks sound great. My favorite was Misanthropic Bop.

The music sounds like some sort of dark lullaby, so I'm gonna try falling asleep to it tonight.

(downloaded)

Moderator:  LKRice 

Forum Stats
12164 Members
73 Forums
43923 Topics
405752 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements