Topic Options
#38439 - 05/03/04 08:10 PM Photos not uploading
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
When I post or reply and try to attach a photo (JPG or a GIF). The window tells me I did not fill out everything that is required. I can reply to post normally as long as I do not attach a photo. I tryed to expire my cookies but that still did not seem to help. Any suggestions?

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#38440 - 05/05/04 09:45 PM Re: Photos not uploading [Re: Discipline]
Sparky_Eyes Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Tampa Bay
This might be a dumb question, but when you attempt to post with an attachment, do you actually include text or at least a smiley face in the main post area? The board wont allow only a picture to be posted as an attachment with nothing in the "post" area filled in, as far as I can tell.

#38441 - 05/06/04 03:06 AM Re: Photos not uploading [Re: Sparky_Eyes]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Yes I did. I noticed that a long time before this problem occured.

Thanks though.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#38442 - 05/08/04 09:46 PM Re: Photos not uploading [Re: Discipline]
Skyla Offline

CoS Member

I never tried to attach a file on this board till now... Maybe your file is to big? If you don't find any other possibility to solve your problem, you could upload the pic and post it with:

Code:
[image]http://www.linktoyourpic.com[/image]

Attachments
216588-the_pentagram.jpg (206 downloads)

#38443 - 05/26/04 06:54 PM Re: Photos not uploading [Re: Discipline]
Ninth_Cimmerian Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Washington State
Yes, ive had the same problem with uploading the pic's. I also exspired my cookies but I have yet to correct the problem.

Ever Forward!
HS!
HT!

Survival Is The Highest Law!

#38444 - 05/26/04 07:42 PM Re: Photos not uploading [Re: Ninth_Cimmerian]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

I do not know what the problem was but it is working just fine at the moment. Thanks.

Forum Stats
12216 Members
73 Forums
43998 Topics
406127 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements