Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#384807 - 06/17/09 07:52 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Unknown]
Soleil Noir Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Freudenabteilung
Originally Posted By: Unknown
If they are going to call him a serial killer then he should be treated as a serial killer.

So that this isn't taken out of context, the scum bag should get the chair is what I am saying.

He may not get the chair, but he does face "up to 158 years in prison if convicted of all counts."

After reading this I became curious about the longest sentence ever given for animal torture/murder in the U.S. and I found someone sentenced to 16 years for dog-fighting in 2006 and another sentenced to 12 years almost a decade ago. All other sentences were 10 years and under depending on state laws.

It'll be interesting to see what kind of sentence will be given if he is found guilty and convicted of all counts.

Animal People
Pet-Abuse.com

#384809 - 06/17/09 07:56 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Ygraine]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
I didn't say it directly, but that is why I originally reacted. "I don't have sympathy for the cats" is another way of saying, "I'm trying to look big in front of all the big mean Satanists" as far as I can see it.

Satanist or no Satanist, anyone who doesn't like animals, including cats (my personal favorite) can go to hell.

#384811 - 06/17/09 07:57 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Ygraine]
Rodim Offline

Quote:
Oh, and I think you kinda suck for not having sympathy for the cats and wanting to make sure we all know it.

'just an opinion concerning this matter, nothing more or less.

Respectfully taken. i don't naturally tend to view my comments that way. and regarding the comment on the cats in question, yes it is true. i have a bad allergy when contacted by animals so i can go a bit mad sometimes.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.

-Horace Walpole

#384812 - 06/17/09 07:58 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Rodim]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

So your own physical hindrance is a reason not to feel sorry for animals that have been brutally killed and tortured?

#384813 - 06/17/09 08:01 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Rodim]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida
I'll give you this, it takes a brass pair to post that in these parts.

For that reason I will ask everyone to let this slide, as it is almost too easy for us all to gang up on Rodim.

Suffice to say the real issue is the asshole criminal.

Y~

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

#384816 - 06/17/09 08:08 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: TheDegenerate]
Rodim Offline

Quote:
So your own physical hindrance is a reason not to feel sorry for animals that have been brutally killed and tortured?

It is truly unlucky for the cats, but as i stated in my former reply. yes i do tend to go mad ergo i comment sometimes in a way that might look for some as a "negative" influence. I believe every human has his own unfortunate handicap in someway, no? And in case there is a follow-up question afterwords about "brutality" then it will be no. I am in no shape or form brutal to animals nor humans. just to clear that idea if it happened to cloud someones judgment about my personality.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.

-Horace Walpole

#384817 - 06/17/09 08:08 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: ]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Ravenhael
You know, I have some pretty serious allergies to cats too.

My throat swells I get congested, and my eyes itch like hell.

However it would never even OCCUR to me to blame the cat, let alone be apathetic in the wake of pointless, emotionally scarring, and ultimately despicable abuse and cruelty.

If this kind of logic applies to other things, I have a friend who, in the same situation, would be inclined to beat up peanut-butter sandwiches and yell angrily at the Skippy jar. laugh

Edited by Phosis (06/17/09 08:08 PM)

#384822 - 06/17/09 08:41 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: MissMina1556]
Unknown User Offline
Banned

Hmmm, maybe they should have released him into the custody of Magister Svengali for the day?

#384824 - 06/17/09 08:57 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Unknown User]
Azathoth Offline

I've never understood what motivates people to be so cruel to cats. I mean, people do cruel things to other animals but idiots seem to love tormenting the poor cats in particular.

I used to work in a pet shop and stupid drunks would come in and pound on the metal bars of the cat cages all the time. We'd kick them out but the next week, someone else would do it again.

The cats, on the other hand, were more civil than the people I worked with. If I was cold in the Winter, they'd sometimes come up and brush against my hands so I could warm up. They never bit or clawed me. I found myself wishing I could bring them all home.

I don't understand how anyone could torture one or kill it for "fun."

#384828 - 06/17/09 09:34 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Azathoth]
Unknown User Offline
Banned

Reading this report has actually physically sickened me. The very thought that this subhuman piece of shit is still being allowed to live and breathe fills me intense disgust for the entire human race.

#384833 - 06/17/09 10:15 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Unknown User]
Umbra_Euri Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: Ushiwakamaru
Reading this report has actually physically sickened me. The very thought that this subhuman piece of shit is still being allowed to live and breathe fills me intense disgust for the entire human race.

I felt exactly the same way.

In fact, I believe my cat did as well, seeing as she was coughing up a hair ball while I was reading through this thread and the article.

As for Rodim's anger toward animals because of allergies.

I just wanted to say that I am allergic to cats, but that does not stop me from loving them.

Perhaps you should take the time to read through the Satanic Bible to remind you of our stance toward animals.

#384836 - 06/17/09 10:42 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: III]
Sideshowtuper Offline

CoS Member

Loc: NY, USA
Originally Posted By: III

I've seen another take on that picture that says "You eated my cookie?".

I remember this kitten from when my parents bred Siamese, when he was about 2 weeks old he had a very wrinkled up face and with his ears folded over he looked like a mean little booger. He was actually the biggest sweetheart of the group.

Sideshow Tuper on Undercroft

13 Moons Occult Supplies

#384839 - 06/17/09 11:54 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: MissMina1556]
Screamer_Pipe Offline
CoS Member

Loc: In the Shadows
I absolutly adore cats, I love them all.My cats are my mates.They give me soooo much back. We all no cats are very powerful creatures and would never do anything to harm us.He should be put in a cage full of lions lets see how tough he is then.This guy is SCUM.

Edited by Screamer_Pipe (06/17/09 11:58 PM)

#384866 - 06/18/09 07:24 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Unknown User]
MissMina1556 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: USA
Hmmm, maybe they should have released him into the custody of Magister Svengali for the day?

Now you're talkin'!!

#384868 - 06/18/09 07:30 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: MissMina1556]
Spelled Moon Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: MissMina1556

Now you're talkin'!!

smile That would be some meaty food for his cat!

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Forum Stats
12116 Members
73 Forums
43874 Topics
405554 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements