Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#385031 - 06/19/09 07:16 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Ygraine]
MissMina1556 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Ygraine
I think I am pissy because he just trashed my belief that ALL Satanists have one thing in common---a love for animals.

This was my thought as well. So, I guessed I learned that Satanists are still our own person.

But, I did truly believe that we had at least the love of animals as something in common.

#385034 - 06/19/09 07:43 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: SomethingLikEvil]
Unknown User Offline
Banned

SomethingLikEvil wrote,
Quote:
Anyway, if this kid IS the killer, I would like to see him stuffed into a gunny sack full of riled up cats and clawed to death. If he isn't guilty, I do hope they catch the fucker.

Thank you for your work w/ the SPCA.

And while I would like to see that asshole torn to shreds by a pride of vengeful felines, I think that maybe he ought to be shipped overseas and used as a IED/mine detector, because prison is too good for a degenerate like that.

Edited by Ushiwakamaru (06/19/09 07:45 AM)

#385039 - 06/19/09 08:17 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Unknown User]
MissMina1556 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: USA
Quote:
And while I would like to see that asshole torn to shreds by a pride of vengeful felines, I think that maybe he ought to be shipped overseas and used as a IED/mine detector, because prison is too good for a degenerate like that.

Oh my gosh! Were you reading my mind again? crossbones

#385048 - 06/19/09 10:24 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Sideshowtuper]
III Offline
CoS Member

Yes, Asmodeus rises to be very agitated when it comes to the subject of cookie tomfoolery.

#385053 - 06/19/09 10:42 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: SomethingLikEvil]
Rodim Offline

Stop trying to appeal to the CoS members SomethingLikeEvil. "Oops too late". Your not funny, nor sarcastic. I made a mistake and i admitted my "handicap", so everyone knows it wasn't intentional. Or are you just trying to fuel the fire? Either way, Get a life.

Edited by Rodim (06/19/09 10:53 AM)

-Friedrich Nietzsche

The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.

-Horace Walpole

#385070 - 06/19/09 11:45 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Rodim]
III Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Rodim
Either way, Get a life.

Or better yet, you can just go and maim one to death beyond all recognitionable ashes; which also by the lucky stars, seems to be an obvious motive of yours as well as the core subject of discussion within this “post”.

Originally Posted By: Discipline
Then you throw that snide comment.

"SNIDE"? No sir, not snide at all.

Edited by III (06/19/09 12:39 PM)

#385074 - 06/19/09 12:04 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: III]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
Gees . . .

Isn't accusing the guy of wanting to maim cats going a bit far? He said what he had to say and apologized if it offended anyone. Then you throw that snide comment. Really?

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#385082 - 06/19/09 12:39 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Discipline]
Lilibeta Offline

Loc: Alberta, Canada
I made no secret about it in my intro, I love animals. I generally prefer their company to humans, so animal abuse is completely abhorrent to me.

And while I am violently allergic to them (I get allergy shots) I am definitely a cat lady. I have four cats that I (and my BF) are happy to share our lives and home with.

Now, innocent until proven guilty so sayeth the law, but IF he is guilty... then let me at him!!

For my sins I will ask no forgiveness. For my sins they are not to forgive.

#385087 - 06/19/09 01:31 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Rodim]
Thrax Orion Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
Rodim, I would advise simply dropping it. You inadvertently made yourself a target for the aroused passions of all the animal lovers who felt like punishing someone over the cat killer, and most likely over man's disregard for animals in general. Those with less control over their emotions are just going to keep ripping at you, regardless of what you say.

It is fascinating to observe how certain individuals are completely losing it over this subject, though. As a very passionate person, I can relate - BUT I also think it is important to always observe reason and logic when addressing any topic whenever possible. Overpowering passion is best reserved for sex, the creation of art, or the ritual chamber. Flailing your arms about and tearfully exclaiming unreasonable accusations will make your position look as though it is completely devoid of logic. You will be disregarded by the wise.

#385089 - 06/19/09 01:38 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Unknown User]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Quote:
I believe Dahmer may have started on animals as well, but am not certain and, frankly, would not care to personally verify the fact.

You are correct. Dahmer as a youth would collect dead animals as well as impale them onto stakes in his backyard. He would also strip away the flesh of the dead animals.

I am certain that other factors are involved to cause someone to be fucked up enough to kill people but there is a history that proves they do start out with animals.

#385098 - 06/19/09 02:23 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Ygraine]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Quote:
I think I am pissy because he just trashed my belief that ALL Satanists have one thing in common---a love for animals.

Now either my theory is in the crapper or....well..........you know.

Yes Magistra Ygraine, I agree that Satanists by nature have a love for animals.

I do think it would be a mistake to assume ALL Satanists love ALL animals on equal footing with their own. This does not justify anyones lack of love for animals. It just means the more personaly we are associated with animals as well as in tune with our own primitive nature the more respect we have for animals in general.

I can understand not wanting such sad news of animal torture brought to ones own attention if it need not personally involve them. Yet when it is brought out into the open and someone just brushes it off, I think it speaks more about how they handle uncomfortable feelings than it does about Satanists per say.

Anyway your post just spawned some thought of my own and I hope I'm not going over your head as a Moderator of the board.

Wish you the best.

Edited by Unknown (06/19/09 02:47 PM)

#385099 - 06/19/09 02:26 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Unknown]
Sakura Offline

Loc: The Circus
Well, at least people get punished in the U.S. for animal cruelty, torture and murder. Here in the Netherlands animals aren't that lucky, since the "law" doesn't think that animals are as important as humans. They're just seen as "objects" or "fashion" and are discarded just a easily as a pair of socks mad

I wish I could skin someone like that cat murderer alive and make a nice lamp out of his skin, but hey, that's illegal. Actually it reminds of this article:

http://www.nrc.nl/international/Features...killing_her_cat

This crazy bitch killed her own cat and made a bag out of it, calling it art.
"You must be," said the Cat, "otherwise you wouldn't have come here."
Alice didn't think that proved it at all: however she went on. "And how do you know that you're mad?"
"To begin with," said the Cat, "a dog's not mad. You grant that?"
"I suppose so," said Alice.
"Well, then, " the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

#385100 - 06/19/09 02:32 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Sakura]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

People who kill or harm animals should have harsher consequences than someone who harms or kills humans.

Judao-Christian value states animals are to be ruled by humans thus animals are on lesser footing. Those types of laws are thanks to the Christians in my opinion.

#385106 - 06/19/09 02:46 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Unknown]
Thrax Orion Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
Quote:
People who kill or harm animals should have harsher consequences than someone who harms or kills humans.

Although I think killing that obeys the natural order should be protected, such as hunting non endangered animals for food, I also see a valid point in that statement.

The truth of the matter is, we as a society tend to frown upon individuals who exploit power imbalances for incredibly selfish ends. Individuals who exploit children sexually, or exploit the elderly financially, or even employers who use their leverage cruelly to force individuals into circumstances that are recognized by most to be "wrong" are usually treated harshly under the law.

It does follow then that an enlightened society should deal harshly with those who severely mistreat animals, which are at the mercy of human beings through dependence upon them for their livelihood. But as you pointed out, the question is a matter of equality. Many view animals as nothing more than tools.

And as an aside, those of you who feel strongly about animals should consider what you personally can do to stop animal cruelty. Most people are aware of the atrocities of "factory farms", but still continue to support the mainstream animal industry with their money! Animals are legally abused and tortured on a daily basis by the hundreds of thousands by the animal product and meat industry. So before you all finish masturbating over how morally superior you are, maybe you should reexamine your own lives.

Edited by Thrax Orion (06/19/09 02:49 PM)

#385108 - 06/19/09 03:01 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Thrax Orion]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
Originally Posted By: Thrax Orion
So before you all finish masturbating over how morally superior you are, maybe you should reexamine your own lives.

What a dumbass statement THAT was.

We were talking about the specific sadistic torture of animals for no reason other than pure violent satisfaction. There is a big difference between that, and between the wholly UNSTOPPABLE way that animals are killed for us, for our FOOD, on a daily basis.

Idiot.

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Forum Stats
12109 Members
73 Forums
43869 Topics
405523 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements