Topic Options
#385226 - 06/20/09 03:45 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Sakura]
Spelled Moon Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Germany
Originally Posted By: Sakura
Actually it reminds of this article:

http://www.nrc.nl/international/Features...killing_her_cat

This crazy bitch killed her own cat and made a bag out of it, calling it art.

Dead Dog: But Is It Art? crazy

#385229 - 06/20/09 05:02 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: TraceLines]
verszou Offline

Loc: Denmark
Originally Posted By: TraceLines
Originally Posted By: Discipline
It is ridiculous comments like that which gives me the urge to order a steak.

I hear there were places that did all-you-can-eat steak. I don't know that I've found this promised-land of the carnivores just yet... maybe I'm just not looking in the right cities. laugh

If you go to a Brazilian restaurant some of them have this thing which I cannot remember the name of at them moment, but you pay a one-time fee, get a veeeeery small salad at their buffet and sit down while waiters come around with all kinds of meat on spits, pork, beef, lamb, chicken and some spicy sausages. Beside your plate is a piece of wood which acts like a traffic light. As long as you have one side up they'll continue to pile on the meat, and if you feel like taking a break you turn it over.

Back on topic, I'm allergic as well, but nothing that a bit of anti-histamine can't keep at bay. But I've never dared to get a cat while I was an adult, because having to give it up because of them would just be too much. I'm still on the LOLcat site every morning while having my coffee though.

As I understand it, this person has not yet been convicted, but it seems that evidence does point towards him. So I suggest that if he is sentenced he should get house arrest ... at the house of Magister Svengali grin

#385237 - 06/20/09 06:01 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: MissMina1556]
Mr Avarice Offline

Loc: Scandinavia
I don't like the look of that guy.

If this Media-whore of a Cat killer is found guilty of his crimes, then I hope that the judge will have him ground up for cat food... crossbones

Edited by The Black Waltz (06/20/09 06:01 AM)

#385250 - 06/20/09 07:41 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Mr Avarice]
SomethingLikEvil Offline
CoS Member

Let Me know which brand it is so I may stock up on it. Actually, looking at him, he does have a very light look of being touched about him, a little unnerving.

#385356 - 06/21/09 03:27 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: HellofallHells]
Ardra 777 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Oklahoma
Personally, I love cats.

If this kid really did what he is being accused of, it is my opinion that he should be thrown into a lion pit. Give the kitties a chance to get even. crossbones

http://www.reddragonx.com

#385415 - 06/21/09 03:06 PM Re: It [Re: Old_Pig]
toad Offline

CoS Member

Loc: texas
Originally Posted By: Tha_Pig
So I just hope if this guy is indeed the cat killer, he receives the punishment he deserves.

I would go with skinning him alive and then posing his body in front of his parents house. A little eye for an eye... or skin for skin.

Toad

I have the power to channel my imagination into ever-soaring levels of suspicion and paranoia.

#385432 - 06/21/09 11:20 PM Re: It [Re: toad]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
Originally Posted By: toad
Originally Posted By: Tha_Pig
So I just hope if this guy is indeed the cat killer, he receives the punishment he deserves.

I would go with skinning him alive and then posing his body in front of his parents house. A little eye for an eye... or skin for skin.

Toad

Of course that won't happen in our so called "civilized" society. But at least he should be locked up with other psychos for a long time. Maybe in the loony bin he meets some big guy who turns him into his "pet pussycat"... for some poetic justice.

#385434 - 06/22/09 01:08 AM Re: It [Re: Old_Pig]
Venus Flytrap Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Besides the topic at hand of how horrible this is, for Me, the hardest part is the fact that there are many people who rescued strays, like Myself, and ended up loosing them.
My Tabby Carmilla had to be put down two years ago and I still get semi-emotional when I put much thought into the memories we shared. We were inseparable, even when rocking My son to sleep as an infant, Carmilla laid on My lap with My son on My shoulder. That cat (almost) ment more to Me than anything. After four years of shaky health however, she had a stroke that made her totally paralyzed from the neck down.
She, two days later was laid to rest in My backyard. It's still the hardest fucking thing I ever had to do and I'd give almost anything to have her back, while people like this (no words can match My hatred for this kind) are torturing them, skinning them, killing them. Taking others away.

Embalming fluid through his veins should suffice nicely. I curse him deeply.

On the Undercroft:

http://www.satannet.com/Shadowedlight/

On Facebook

www.facebook.com/Satanicdragon

#385439 - 06/22/09 02:14 AM Re: It [Re: Venus Flytrap]
Kel9 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Sydney, Australia
I'm totally with you on that one ShadowedLight, to the point where I feel that the embalming fluid should be pumped through the little shit's veins- while he is still alive.

I adore all animals- I have two dogs that I dote on, and a cat who comes in and sees me at work every day who I'm really attached to.
Just the mere thought of anyone getting hold of them and hurting them in any way fills me with rage.

Some toe-rag in my area recently hung a Staffordshire Bull Terrier by his lead in a block of public toilets and left him to die.
I own this breed, and I know the poor little fellow would have run up to his killer/s wanting to lick them all over, and have a big cuddle, but an agonizing slow death awaited him instead.

Tears are brimming in my eyes as I type this, I hate and curse the individual who did this with a whole heart.

If the kid that's been accused of killing all those innocents is found guilty, I hope he gets constantly buggered in jail to the extent that he needs a new sphincter muscle... in the first week of his incarceration, not to mention the years to come.

www.vampiretemple.com

#385440 - 06/22/09 02:24 AM Re: It [Re: Venus Flytrap]
Spelled Moon Offline
CoS Member

Human cruelty toward animals doesn't have borders. My ex had many cats (about five), and I spent much time in his place one summer. One of his cats had first kitten ever, only one, and I very loved her, and was playing with her and raising her up.
Then once, it went away from enclosure, to the street, only a little further; when nobody knew it, and later, there could be seen the bloody trails on the pedestrians' path, but they ended further from enclosure. At the time, it was short time ago, when that kitten could lay on your palm whole, so very small. I thought it was a bad dream when heard that, but someone shot such a small kitten with air gun, and then has thrown her off to the trashbin in front of house... My ex's grandmo was going to put rubbish from house there, and she found kitten there, still living, bleeding and crying in pain, with some organs out of her body... When I think of a pain and inflamations and everything, I don't know what I would do to the human which did it, but I knew at the time that I could be VERY CRUEL and that if I've seen that moment, when it all happened, I wouldn't recognize myself.
Also mommy-cat was going crazy because of it, and was searching for her child through whole yard, for a long time. Nobody was about to calm her down if only a bit... poor cat.

This experience was making me feel sick always, because we knew it was some of their neighbours. Some of them were "famous" for shooting on cats and birds, and I didn't know who it was..

My sympathy for feelings of people, which find their kitties like that, is ...indescribable. Because when I remind of it, like now, it still resonates in me strongly and I don't think, that I'll ever get over it; and I don't want to. Between murder of animal and murder of human, there is really no difference. And the way of death, which found many of kittens, is unacceptable for me.
At one time, it plays and jumps funny and explore the space around, and at other time it bleeds and cries... And some sick mind enjoys that. frown

#385465 - 06/22/09 11:11 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Unknown]
Amberpocalypse Offline

Loc: Arizona
Originally Posted By: Unknown

Well I would rather he die a horrible painful death than serve his life in prison I suppose.

I have much more sympathy for the loss of an animal than I ever will for a human.

I'm of the opinion that one will suffer much more by living their life in confinement, rather than the inevitable relief after death. The guy should stay locked up, and maybe be forced to look at animal mutilation on a regular basis. I'd say that's therapy!

#385466 - 06/22/09 11:15 AM Re: It [Re: Spelled Moon]
Amberpocalypse Offline

Oh My god, she was still alive? That breaks my heart even to hear it now. This type of behavior is inexcuseable. Even if you dislike cats- how can you feel totally safe in the company of someone with that much lack of compassion??? The heartlessness and cold calculation alone should tip you off that this person cannot function in society along with others. 'Specially people who are smaller or less dominant than the twisted fucker.

#385467 - 06/22/09 11:19 AM Re: It [Re: Amberpocalypse]
Amberpocalypse Offline

And, after reading just a few more posts, the tears have come. It's really good to see others like Myself who probably love/care for animals more so than most humans. I mean, I know the Satanist's stance on animals... and I'd almost rather raise cats for the rest of my life, and forgo childbirth altogether. I don't think I can finish reading this thread, though.

#385468 - 06/22/09 11:25 AM Re: It [Re: Amberpocalypse]
Spelled Moon Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Amberpocalypse
Even if you dislike cats- how can you feel totally safe in the company of someone with that much lack of compassion???

Maybe this is similar to home-violence in something.
Often, children which are beaten by parents on daily basis, would protect them and wouldn't want any punishment for them.
Maybe when individual lives with that kind of person long enough, also such a sick behaviour could appear normal to him.
Any crime would be denied or unseen because of that weird shape of love.

#385489 - 06/22/09 12:39 PM Re: It [Re: Spelled Moon]
Amberpocalypse Offline

Perhaps in some cases. But I Myself suffered physical and emotional abuse at the hands of my wicked christian stepmother.... I do have some anger issues at times, maybe, but y'know, that anger is more towards people. Oh hell yeah I've dreamed of the murderous mutilation I could perform on a person... I like to think the visualization of that keeps me from doing it in real life. I could, however, see a teenage boy that's been beaten his entire life mimicking those actions on something smaller and completely defenseless... like a neighborhood cat.

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43981 Topics
406048 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements