Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#385516 - 06/22/09 04:38 PM Re: It [Re: Spelled Moon]
Soleil Noir Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Freudenabteilung
Originally Posted By: Spelled Moon
Some of them were "famous" for shooting on cats and birds...

One of the more infuriating facts about animal abusers is that they have "fans." There is actually a "Fans of the Miami Cat Serial Killer" website created by a degenerate who "doesn't like cats and is happy someone is doing something about it."

Unfortunately no matter what kind of sentence the accused gets, it's probably not going to change much in the minds and actions of people with this kind of hatred.

On a slightly different note, I was happy to read the following article today:

Shot Dog Bites Gunman

Quote:
BERLIN (Reuters) A dog in Germany shot by a drunken man with a gun took swift revenge by biting off the end of the man's nose, authorities said on Monday.

Before collapsing, the dog leapt at the 39-year-old man and bit off the end of his nose, a local police spokesman said.

I was even happier to learn that the dog had the bullet removed and was released. He wasn't put down for attacking a human.

#385529 - 06/22/09 08:56 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: MissMina1556]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
A few, perhaps pointless thoughts I have had when looking at this thread...

I enjoy violent movies. I watch movies where people are tortured. I have recently watched...and enjoyed...Martyrs. People have vomited while watching that movie. I can eat popcorn while watching movies that realistically portray said acts of torture.

I have to look away from the screen when a scene portrays an animal being killed or hurt. I know it is not real...but it really, really bothers me.

Guess how I feel about whoever killed the cats.

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#385536 - 06/22/09 11:55 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
SomethingLikEvil Offline
CoS Member

Roho, I'm pretty much the same way. Turistas, An American Crime, Sybil, these movies, they protray abuse and torture on a very realistic level. However, I had to stop watching the movies Seed and Cannible Holocaust.

In Seed's beginning, there are scenes of vicious animal torture, and they actually killed the animals in Cannible Holocaust, to give it a "more realistic" feeling, although the animals were eaten and not just wasted.

I hold little to no sympathy for the human animal, children being the exception, more or less.

To the person who posted about the dog biting the man, that's great! Especially since, as you said, the dog was not put down.

It is funny that, if a human kills another human, they need help, that they have to delve into their past and "heal the wounded child within" while an animals with, say rabies, attacks somebody, they are sick and deranged and need to be put down. How can anyone hold respect for a society with such a disgusting outlook on things? What kind of fucked up morality is that? I'll save the dog and let the human die thank you, animals are a lot nicer to look at.

#385623 - 06/23/09 07:15 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
L0ki Offline

Loc: Scandinavia
I feel the same way. I can draw a great deal of pleasure from violent movies, but when animals, children and, for some reason, Pregnant women are subject to violence it makes me cringe!

1. The short memory of the human race.

2. History repeats itself.

3. The short memory of the human race.

#385625 - 06/23/09 09:17 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: MissMina1556]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Here
Right after I read the article you posted someone sent me this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x73sOjG5rTY

I don't think I need to tell you what I was thinking. wink

"Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it."

Church of Satan

#385630 - 06/23/09 10:35 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: gypsy]
RagingSea Offline

Loc: Harlingen, TX
kitty was playing with the snake lol

#385699 - 06/24/09 05:25 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Lilibeta Offline

Loc: Alberta, Canada
Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster
I enjoy violent movies. I watch movies where people are tortured.

I have to look away from the screen when a scene portrays an animal being killed or hurt.

Nice to know that I'm not the only one!

Really, most people I know think there is something wrong with me because I can watch violence against people (imaginary or real) and feel nothing, but I scramble for the remote control or flee the room as soon as an animal is involved.

True story: I was watching a movie called Apocalypto. It was filled with gore and death, people being murdered and tortured, enslaved and exploited and all I could think of was 'what's going to happen to the poor panther kitty now that it's mommy is dead?' (I know of course, no need to tell me)

For my sins I will ask no forgiveness. For my sins they are not to forgive.

#385724 - 06/24/09 10:09 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Lilibeta]
BenFranklin Offline

Loc: Philadelphia, PA
All right,

Accuse Me of thread creep. I'm sure that You're correct..

Is not this feeling of emotion regarding the child or poor animal being hurt vs. the adult human in a movie, (I share it as well), likened to the following feeling. While watching the news a report comes on about a young, healthy athlete that has died from a tragic accident. My heart immediately goes out to this person and then I find out that it was during an attempted climb up Everest.

Now, I don't have a problem with climbers, BUT, they sort've put themselves into this predicament. It was ME vs. the MOUNTAIN!! When I get this little factoid about someone's death, etc. I tend to "feel" a little less sympathy for the individual. Thet have brought this upon themself. Satan knows, I've done many risky things in My past.

Choice meet Result.

Kitties and Doggies are basic animals without the ability to choose; other than, where do I lick now, or that looks good to eat, should i? They are innocents by Nature. Children are as well. Adults humans are not necessarily so.

It is not so hard to watch one get their just reward for _____.

My 2 cents.

#385737 - 06/25/09 02:19 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Spelled Moon Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster
I enjoy violent movies. I watch movies where people are tortured. I have recently watched...and enjoyed...Martyrs. People have vomited while watching that movie. I can eat popcorn while watching movies that realistically portray said acts of torture.

I have to look away from the screen when a scene portrays an animal being killed or hurt. I know it is not real...but it really, really bothers me.

Haha, I'd be probably inbetween those vomiting ones. Just during watching a bit bloody horror, I have that weird feeling in stomach... Never vomited from movie, but I am not going to provoke it. smile grin I am just not into torture, and there is some soft border, when for example I'd say that in movie was too much blood...
Though, I'd enjoy the knowing, if to people, who in real hurt anybody (animal or human, while the involved were involuntarily, accidentally there), happened something really, really bad.

#385739 - 06/25/09 04:43 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: BenFranklin]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

Quote:
Now, I don't have a problem with climbers, BUT, they sort've put themselves into this predicament. It was ME vs. the MOUNTAIN!! When I get this little factoid about someone's death, etc. I tend to "feel" a little less sympathy for the individual.

I agree completely. People who engage in high risk activity for kicks don't get any sympathy from me.

#385792 - 06/25/09 12:13 PM Re: It [Re: TheDegenerate]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
Originally Posted By: Phosis
So your own physical hindrance is a reason not to feel sorry for animals that have been brutally killed and tortured?

My eyes swell shut if get too close to either horses or cows, but I don't hold it against them, since it's hardly their fault.

In any case, I hope they've found their man--and if they have, I hope he gets what's coming to him. (And if they haven't, I hope they turn around and find the real perp ASAP, and that he gets what's coming to him.)

Of course, the courts never take animal abuse seriously enough, but I hope that someone at least notices that--as poster Ben Franklin noted--the sort of person who does this to animals--a psychopath, in other words--is often more than likely to move on to human victims at a later date. Many serial killers got their start torturing dogs, cats, amphibians, and reptiles. Sure, sometimes young boys are mean to animals, but someone who mutilates 19 cats is beyond just "mean" "thoughtless" or (my favorite) "spirited," ( vomit ) and is certainly not "normal,"--especially if they're also old enough to "know better," and to presumably be more capable of empathy.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#385813 - 06/25/09 02:28 PM Re: It [Re: TrojZyr]
Soleil Noir Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Freudenabteilung
Originally Posted By: TrojZyr
[quote=Phosis]Sure, sometimes young boys are mean to animals, but someone who mutilates 19 cats is beyond just "mean" "thoughtless" or (my favorite) "spirited," ( vomit ) and is certainly not "normal,"--especially if they're also old enough to "know better," and to presumably be more capable of empathy.

Reading some of the responses on various blogs written about this case, I've found that a some people are under the impression that this is just a case of "boys will be boys" and that this is nothing more than a right of passage.

But as you indicate as well as what Old Pig has brought up, taking and mutilating something that belongs to someone else - something loved, cherised, and a source of happiness - posing it in obscene ways with the intent of actually watching the pain and torment being experienced when it is found, is a LOT different from an ignorant night of cow tipping.

I look forward to learning the outcome of his arraignment on July 6.

#385821 - 06/25/09 04:19 PM Re: It [Re: Soleil Noir]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
Recently, a local 15-year-old boy evidently "adopted" 50 baby birds that he'd found in various nests around town. Around 40 have since died from poor care and malnutrition.

Now, this kid should be slapped upside the head for being an idiot--and if he's found guilty, he may be fined up to $999--but he's not evil.

Context matters. The details matter. And, EVEN in cases where boys are just being boys, someone STILL needs to take them aside and draw the line in the sand.

Most normal kids will learn the lesson after receiving no more than a couple really effective reprimands, or will even learn it after getting to personally observe and meditate upon the suffering of an animal.

Killing and mutilating 19 cats is definitely different from tipping a cow, or even, from shooting 19 sparrows with a BB gun, or stomping on 100 ants, or 200 locusts. People who think this kid was just going through some rite of passage are, dare I say, talking shit.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#385871 - 06/25/09 08:12 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: SomethingLikEvil]
iwnmutef Offline

Originally Posted By: SomethingLikEvil
Roho, I'm pretty much the same way. Turistas, An American Crime, Sybil, these movies, they protray abuse and torture on a very realistic level. However, I had to stop watching the movies Seed and Cannible Holocaust.

In Seed's beginning, there are scenes of vicious animal torture, and they actually killed the animals in Cannible Holocaust, to give it a "more realistic" feeling, although the animals were eaten and not just wasted.

I hold little to no sympathy for the human animal, children being the exception, more or less.

To the person who posted about the dog biting the man, that's great! Especially since, as you said, the dog was not put down.

I'm with you. I'm a bracelet-wearing member of the ASPCA, and have *far* less compassion on the human animal that would kill another human being or some other animal. Let them die for their crimes. Rid the world of those bastards. I'm new on the board, and just figuring out how much of a Satanist I really am (and so far so good), but I wouldn't think twice about hexing people like that -- and hexing toward total destruction indeed! We don't need 'em.

"In the secret thoughts of each man and woman, still motivated by sound and unclouded minds, resides the potential of the Satanist, as always has been." - Anton LaVey, _The Satanic Bible_

"Sometimes you're so hell-bent on doing the right thing that you sometimes don't do the *smart* thing." - heard on "Battlestar Galactica"

#385875 - 06/25/09 08:50 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: HellofallHells]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Nor Me.

There is a favorite song of mine by...oh ummmmmm "IRON MAIDEN" called 'flash of the blade'. It was off the Powerslave album if I recall correctly.

"You'll live as you died in a FLASH OF THE BLADE in a corner forgotten by NO ONE!

Well, there you have it. One man and his honor and what good is honor if you're DEAD?

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Forum Stats
12017 Members
73 Forums
43828 Topics
405224 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM