Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#384761 - 06/17/09 02:22 PM Cat Killer out on Bail
MissMina1556 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: USA
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/17/florida.cat.killings/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

Oh, I think this kid is going to wish they kept him in jail.

#384762 - 06/17/09 02:32 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: MissMina1556]
Spelled Moon Offline
CoS Member

geez crazy that is too much.
I wish that people, which did it, could be treatened the same way as those cats, and legally...

#384764 - 06/17/09 02:35 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Spelled Moon]
MissMina1556 Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Spelled Moon
geez crazy that is too much.
I wish that people, which did it, could be treatened the same way as those cats, and legally...

I couldn't agree with you more.

#384765 - 06/17/09 03:04 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: MissMina1556]
Rodim Offline

A cat killer? couldn't care less about that idiot, nor the cats.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.

-Horace Walpole

#384766 - 06/17/09 03:25 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: MissMina1556]
Unknown Offline

Loc: 611 Calif. St.
Police said 34 cats have been found dead in the towns, but only 19 mutilated cats could be linked to a serial killer.

If they are going to call him a serial killer then he should be treated as a serial killer.

So that this isn't taken out of context, the scum bag should get the chair is what I am saying.

Edited by Unknown (06/17/09 03:39 PM)

Satanism Demands study and not worship!
http://compleatwitch.blogspot.com/

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/logic-classical/

Avatar used with special permission from Reverend CoffinRust. www.coffinrust.com

#384769 - 06/17/09 04:01 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Rodim]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
Originally Posted By: Rodim

Then why bother posting at all? Felt the need to get your two cents in and sound like a big tough man even though it is inconsequential to you?

#384771 - 06/17/09 04:10 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: MissMina1556]
Thrax Orion Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
Everyone keep in mind there is no guarantee this fellow actually did it. I'm sure the evidence involved is not available to the public since it's a pending case.

I do however think that the individuals responsible should be removed from society. To me it isn't about the dead cats, although I do feel pity for them. It is the fact that through their actions the individual(s) responsible have drawn an undeniable picture of their internal composition. They are capable of great sadism and cruelty, and have shown a blatant disregard for life. Why should they live? Even if they don't hurt another living thing when they get out of prison, they'll still be pricks. There's six billion humans left. We won't be impoverished to toss such miscreants back into the nothingness from whence they came.

#384795 - 06/17/09 07:28 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: TheDegenerate]
Rodim Offline

Well its a thread and is obviously open for discussion, so i felt giving my opinion concerning this matter nothing more or less. And how does toughness fit in the picture anyway? don't get it.

Edited by Rodim (06/17/09 07:32 PM)

-Friedrich Nietzsche

-Horace Walpole

#384796 - 06/17/09 07:39 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Rodim]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida
Because generally when one voices a negative opinion, without any explanation as to why they have a negative opinion AND felt the need to voice it, it indicates a need to reveal something about oneself.

Now....choices....tough is one possibility, as tough guys like to voice dislikes without regard for reasoning....

other ideas?

you dislike animals.....or you are above being interested in this sort of thing but need folks to know you are above it....or you are just too preoccupied with your own world--but not so much as to ignore it altogether....

you can see our confusion.

Quote:
i felt giving my opinion concerning this matter nothing more or less. And how does toughness fit in the picture anyway? don't get it.

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

#384797 - 06/17/09 07:40 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Ygraine]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Oh, and I think you kinda suck for not having sympathy for the cats and wanting to make sure we all know it.

'just an opinion concerning this matter, nothing more or less.

Y~

Edited by Ygraine (06/17/09 07:41 PM)

#384798 - 06/17/09 07:41 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Rodim]
MissMina1556 Offline
CoS Member

You're a jerk.

I can give my opinion about you!

#384800 - 06/17/09 07:41 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Rodim]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

Quote:
Well its a thread and is obviously open for discussion, so i felt giving my opinion concerning this matter

Yeah well, that's some opinion you got there... crazy

#384801 - 06/17/09 07:47 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: MissMina1556]
III Offline
CoS Member

#384802 - 06/17/09 07:47 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: HellofallHells]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

I think I am pissy because he just trashed my belief that ALL Satanists have one thing in common---a love for animals.

Now either my theory is in the crapper or....well..........you know.

Y~

#384804 - 06/17/09 07:51 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Ygraine]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

Take heart. Maybe he ain't one. wink

#384807 - 06/17/09 07:52 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Unknown]
Soleil Noir Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Freudenabteilung
Originally Posted By: Unknown
If they are going to call him a serial killer then he should be treated as a serial killer.

So that this isn't taken out of context, the scum bag should get the chair is what I am saying.

He may not get the chair, but he does face "up to 158 years in prison if convicted of all counts."

After reading this I became curious about the longest sentence ever given for animal torture/murder in the U.S. and I found someone sentenced to 16 years for dog-fighting in 2006 and another sentenced to 12 years almost a decade ago. All other sentences were 10 years and under depending on state laws.

It'll be interesting to see what kind of sentence will be given if he is found guilty and convicted of all counts.

Animal People
Pet-Abuse.com

#384809 - 06/17/09 07:56 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Ygraine]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

I didn't say it directly, but that is why I originally reacted. "I don't have sympathy for the cats" is another way of saying, "I'm trying to look big in front of all the big mean Satanists" as far as I can see it.

Satanist or no Satanist, anyone who doesn't like animals, including cats (my personal favorite) can go to hell.

#384811 - 06/17/09 07:57 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Ygraine]
Rodim Offline

Quote:
Oh, and I think you kinda suck for not having sympathy for the cats and wanting to make sure we all know it.

'just an opinion concerning this matter, nothing more or less.

Respectfully taken. i don't naturally tend to view my comments that way. and regarding the comment on the cats in question, yes it is true. i have a bad allergy when contacted by animals so i can go a bit mad sometimes.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

-Horace Walpole

#384812 - 06/17/09 07:58 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Rodim]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

So your own physical hindrance is a reason not to feel sorry for animals that have been brutally killed and tortured?

#384813 - 06/17/09 08:01 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Rodim]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

I'll give you this, it takes a brass pair to post that in these parts.

For that reason I will ask everyone to let this slide, as it is almost too easy for us all to gang up on Rodim.

Suffice to say the real issue is the asshole criminal.

Y~

#384816 - 06/17/09 08:08 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: TheDegenerate]
Rodim Offline

Quote:
So your own physical hindrance is a reason not to feel sorry for animals that have been brutally killed and tortured?

It is truly unlucky for the cats, but as i stated in my former reply. yes i do tend to go mad ergo i comment sometimes in a way that might look for some as a "negative" influence. I believe every human has his own unfortunate handicap in someway, no? And in case there is a follow-up question afterwords about "brutality" then it will be no. I am in no shape or form brutal to animals nor humans. just to clear that idea if it happened to cloud someones judgment about my personality.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

-Horace Walpole

#384817 - 06/17/09 08:08 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: ]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Ravenhael
You know, I have some pretty serious allergies to cats too.

My throat swells I get congested, and my eyes itch like hell.

However it would never even OCCUR to me to blame the cat, let alone be apathetic in the wake of pointless, emotionally scarring, and ultimately despicable abuse and cruelty.

If this kind of logic applies to other things, I have a friend who, in the same situation, would be inclined to beat up peanut-butter sandwiches and yell angrily at the Skippy jar. laugh

Edited by Phosis (06/17/09 08:08 PM)

#384822 - 06/17/09 08:41 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: MissMina1556]
Unknown User Offline
Banned

Hmmm, maybe they should have released him into the custody of Magister Svengali for the day?

#384824 - 06/17/09 08:57 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Unknown User]
Azathoth Offline

I've never understood what motivates people to be so cruel to cats. I mean, people do cruel things to other animals but idiots seem to love tormenting the poor cats in particular.

I used to work in a pet shop and stupid drunks would come in and pound on the metal bars of the cat cages all the time. We'd kick them out but the next week, someone else would do it again.

The cats, on the other hand, were more civil than the people I worked with. If I was cold in the Winter, they'd sometimes come up and brush against my hands so I could warm up. They never bit or clawed me. I found myself wishing I could bring them all home.

I don't understand how anyone could torture one or kill it for "fun."

#384828 - 06/17/09 09:34 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Azathoth]
Unknown User Offline
Banned

Reading this report has actually physically sickened me. The very thought that this subhuman piece of shit is still being allowed to live and breathe fills me intense disgust for the entire human race.

#384833 - 06/17/09 10:15 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Unknown User]
Umbra_Euri Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: Ushiwakamaru
Reading this report has actually physically sickened me. The very thought that this subhuman piece of shit is still being allowed to live and breathe fills me intense disgust for the entire human race.

I felt exactly the same way.

In fact, I believe my cat did as well, seeing as she was coughing up a hair ball while I was reading through this thread and the article.

As for Rodim's anger toward animals because of allergies.

I just wanted to say that I am allergic to cats, but that does not stop me from loving them.

Perhaps you should take the time to read through the Satanic Bible to remind you of our stance toward animals.

#384836 - 06/17/09 10:42 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: III]
Sideshowtuper Offline

CoS Member

Loc: NY, USA
Originally Posted By: III

I've seen another take on that picture that says "You eated my cookie?".

I remember this kitten from when my parents bred Siamese, when he was about 2 weeks old he had a very wrinkled up face and with his ears folded over he looked like a mean little booger. He was actually the biggest sweetheart of the group.

Sideshow Tuper on Undercroft

13 Moons Occult Supplies

#384839 - 06/17/09 11:54 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: MissMina1556]
Screamer_Pipe Offline
CoS Member

Loc: In the Shadows
I absolutly adore cats, I love them all.My cats are my mates.They give me soooo much back. We all no cats are very powerful creatures and would never do anything to harm us.He should be put in a cage full of lions lets see how tough he is then.This guy is SCUM.

Edited by Screamer_Pipe (06/17/09 11:58 PM)

#384866 - 06/18/09 07:24 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Unknown User]
MissMina1556 Offline
CoS Member

Hmmm, maybe they should have released him into the custody of Magister Svengali for the day?

Now you're talkin'!!

#384868 - 06/18/09 07:30 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: MissMina1556]
Spelled Moon Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: MissMina1556

Now you're talkin'!!

smile That would be some meaty food for his cat!

#384876 - 06/18/09 09:01 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Umbra_Euri]
Rodim Offline

Quote:
I felt exactly the same way.

In fact, I believe my cat did as well, seeing as she was coughing up a hair ball while I was reading through this thread and the article.

As for Rodim's anger toward animals because of allergies.

I just wanted to say that I am allergic to cats, but that does not stop me from loving them.

Perhaps you should take the time to read through the Satanic Bible to remind you of our stance toward animals.

I don't hate animals Umbra, the carelessness i expressed was momentary, but it was in no means Anger in hate-form so to speak. In fact, two of my friends cats were in my apartment at the same time while i was typing the former reply, which makes me lucky also. Since my allergies aren't severe. As for the satanic principles, there is no need of reminding me of anything since its clear as crystal to me, and has been for the last four years.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

-Horace Walpole

#384883 - 06/18/09 09:36 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Azathoth]
Thrax Orion Offline

Quote:
I've never understood what motivates people to be so cruel to cats. I mean, people do cruel things to other animals but idiots seem to love tormenting the poor cats in particular.

I think it has to do with the innate grace and dignity cats have. I admit, I think it's hilarious when a cat makes a rare mistake such as falling off something, or getting its head stuck in some sort of container and starts running around blindly. They always try to play it off as if it didn't happen as well. Such fascinating and adorable creatures.

But it's only funny to me if the cat isn't actually damaged, of course. I think the assholes take things too far, as assholes always do. No self control just "hurhurhur that fun-eeeee".

#384886 - 06/18/09 10:17 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Rodim]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Son of a whore!

Don't make Me angry you wouldn't like it when I get angry! I have not read every entry here but I read that you could not care less about the CATS.

Batty mother &#& #&(%P %_%!

HOW DARE YOU COME HERE and say such things.

You silly #@%^!

I DO NOT FORGIVE YOU!

Mod's?

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#384894 - 06/18/09 11:21 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Soleil Noir]
Unknown Offline

Quote:
He may not get the chair, but he does face "up to 158 years in prison if convicted of all counts.

Well I would rather he die a horrible painful death than serve his life in prison I suppose.

I have much more sympathy for the loss of an animal than I ever will for a human.

Avatar used with special permission from Reverend CoffinRust. www.coffinrust.com

#384897 - 06/18/09 11:39 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Evil_Eve]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Well doll, you seem to have been made as upset as I was.

But don't worry. Magistra Ygraine addressed this, and there was some sufficient backpedaling done on the part of the user.

Still annoying though, eh?

#384899 - 06/18/09 11:43 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: TheDegenerate]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Atlanta, GA.
Yes, it can burn people up, but as Magistra Ygraine stated, it's almost too easy to start the group smackdown session on this one.

Let it go, guys. He may have been incredibly offensive and crass in his reply, and I'm pretty sure he's rethinking how he worded it. There are lots of animal lovers here that could get wound up over it, I'm one of them myself. Fact is, though, he's not breaking any laws by not liking cats.

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young" - Oscar Wilde

#384914 - 06/18/09 02:34 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Bruja]
Unknown User Offline
Banned

Well fuck him anyways.

#384920 - 06/18/09 03:23 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Unknown User]
Thrax Orion Offline

I wonder if cats release a pheromone that ensures loyalty in their human "owners".

#384941 - 06/18/09 06:01 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Thrax Orion]
BenFranklin Offline

Loc: Philadelphia, PA
As distasteful as that quote was, I'll address the actual, (ahem) alleged perpetrator.

It has been historically proven that demented serial killers usually start their practice on "lesser" life forms. Then work their way up to humans. At what point as a society do we conclude that a line has been crossed and "appropriate" actions need to be applied. Are we to give this unfortunate misguided individual a second chance to be taught and understand sympathy and empathy until he kills a 15 year old girl? I think not. This Toy is broken. Throw it away. Standing room is getting tight on this orb.

Of course, I may be overly punitive as I want to do the same thing to some POS that throws garbage out of their window. My current percentage of the naked, white/other hued apes that I share this planet with and cannot stand is about 96%. I go up and down about 1% depending on My mood.

What's Your %?

#384942 - 06/18/09 06:15 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: BenFranklin]
Thrax Orion Offline

Quote:
Of course, I may be overly punitive as I want to do the same thing to some POS that throws garbage out of their window. My current percentage of the naked, white/other hued apes that I share this planet with and cannot stand is about 96%. I go up and down about 1% depending on My mood.

What's Your %?

You know, that's an interesting question... As it says in the Satanic bible, it is a waste of energy to go around hating everyone. But with that said, I find it a difficult habit to break. I hate humans, even though I am one. Specifically I find the culture here on the west coast of the united states especially abominable. People out here are very weird... They will almost always be polite to your face - Even your enemies! But they talk shit about you whenever the topic arises... I could go on but it's pointless.

Being infuriated with mankind will add nothing of value to our lives, and I think we need to calm down. Unless you create an airborne T-cell masked hemorrhagic fever virus with a prolonged incubation period so that the majority of the population is infected before first signs of trouble can be met with countermeasures, that is. Not that I've thought about that or anything. That would be wrong.

#384944 - 06/18/09 06:24 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: BenFranklin]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: In transit
Originally Posted By: BenFranklin

It has been historically proven that demented serial killers usually start their practice on "lesser" life forms. Then work their way up to humans.

Could you cite your source? I'm not arguing with you; I'm just curious. And eager for the reference for my own purposes. grin

Regarding the rest of your post -- It sounds like a good idea at first but I still have this extremely uneasy feeling that trying to identify predictors (e.g. abusing animals leads to serial killing of humans) is a bad bad bad idea. Mostly because I'm afraid that under the right (or wrong) circumstances I may be considered "unfit for society".

Check out this "classic" list of "common, shared characteristics" courtesy Dr. Robert P. Brittain, self-proclaimed serial killer expert:

-----

* Usually introspective and withdrawn, he has few associates and no close friends and enjoys solitary pursuits like reading or going to the cinema alone, often to see horror films.

* He feels inadequate and inferior, except in regard to his crimes, which make him feel god-like, and is likely to offend when he has suffered a loss of self-esteem, such as loss of job, or being ridiculed by someone, especially in a sexual context.

* He can be a hypochondriac and display squeamishness.

* He has an elaborate fantasy life, imagining sadistic scenes which he acts out in his killings. He is fascinated by atrocities and excited by cruelty, such as that committed by the Nazis, and collects books or pictures of such images.

* He has an inordinate interest in weapons, often having a large collection which he may lovingly handle, and even endow some with pet names.

* He is usually under thirty-five, unmarried and of high intelligence.

* He is usually sexually dysfunctional, has usually had little or no experience of normal sexual intercourse, and may hate all females.

* Many take jobs which satisfy their sadistic inclinations, such as butchery or slaughter-house work -- in much the same way that necrophiles often obtain jobs as mortuary attendants and grave-diggers.

* He has a strong, ambivalent relationship with his mother, both loving and hating her. He is often seen as a “mother’s boy” when adult. Sometimes he commits matricide.

* Sometimes the father is excessively punitive and authoritarian.

* There is a great interest in pornography, particularly sadistic pornography.

* A history of cruelty to animals is particularly significant when it relates to cats, dogs, birds and farm animals. Stabbing and hanging is common, although worse cruelties can be inflicted.

* The method of killing his human victims is almost always strangling, which gives him a greater sense of power over his victims, playing with them “like a cat with a mouse”.

* Although these are sexually motivated crimes, sexual intercourse or orgasm does not always occur. Sometimes the murderer masturbates and sometimes a penis-substitute -- such as a piece of wood or a knife -- is used to violate the victim.

* When captured and institutionalized in prisons or hospitals, he is very well behaved, which can result in his being released or sent to a less secure unit.

-----

They don’t all apply but would they all need to? Is there wiggle room for interpretation, semantics, marketing, propaganda, perspective? I'm afraid there is. That’s both the best and worst part about labeling humans - it dehumanizes them.
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us – all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

“Up where the smoke is all billered and curled
'Tween pavement and stars is the chimney sweep world
When there's 'ardly no day nor 'ardly no night
There's things 'alf in shadow and 'alfway in light" ~ The New Christy Minstrels

#384949 - 06/18/09 07:50 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Shade]
Unknown User Offline
Banned

Shade wrote,
Quote:
Could you cite your source? I'm not arguing with you; I'm just curious. And eager for the reference for my own purposes. grin

Peter Kurten, the Dusseldorf Ripper. Perfect case study on the animal to human killing connection.

I believe Dahmer may have started on animals as well, but am not certain and, frankly, would not care to personally verify the fact.

#384974 - 06/18/09 10:24 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Unknown User]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: In transit
Thanks!

I could remember a few examples of killers but wasn't sure if that was a coincidence. Or maybe I was confusing something I heard in a movie or read in a novel with facts, I wasn't sure. Anyway, I didn't know if there was a specific study or something; I'm not real familiar with forensic psychiatry, etc.

Citizen Satori was kind enough to send me a super link: Animal Cruelty and Human Violence Linked. This is an excellent resource! It has lots of specific examples like those you mentioned and some great general information (if you have the stomach for some grisly details).

I'm still uncomfortable with some of the generalizations made when characterizing "possible" future killers, but animal abuse seems like an unequivocal sign of a sociopath. Just the thought of it nauseates me and, for the record, I'd be happy executing cat killers for killing cats... not for anything they might do in the future.
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us – all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

“Up where the smoke is all billered and curled
'Tween pavement and stars is the chimney sweep world
When there's 'ardly no day nor 'ardly no night
There's things 'alf in shadow and 'alfway in light" ~ The New Christy Minstrels

#384998 - 06/19/09 01:00 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Shade]
SomethingLikEvil Offline
CoS Member

I'm not even going to comment on that asshole Rodim, opps too late.

Animals are My best friends, I like them better than people. Back in the States I am a member of the SPCA and conduct wildlife rescue and rehabilitation.

*Stops patting Himself on the back*

As far as serial killers go, I do have an interest in them. A book I have found pretty interesting is The Encyclopedia of Serial Killers by Michael Newton. Covers not only the serial killers, but motives and all the other good stuff.

I ordered the entire collection of serial killer trading cards which I found to contain artwork by our very own Rev. Jack Malebranche.

Aside from that, I have read, in the above mentioned book, that a future serial killer will start with animals, and usually escalating to humans between 21-28 years of age.

This is not always the case though. My step-brother admitted to killing cats and birds when he was a kid, and he is 32 or 33 now and hasn't killed a person.

Even at this age he is cruel to animals. At his ex-wife's birthday party, which was held in a park, there was a dog doing what dogs do, sniffing around. This asshole ran up and kicked the dog in the ribs. I am sorry, when something like this happens in front of Me, the person's day will not be a good one. I beat him with the pinata stick until it broke. Needless to say, he doesn't like Me anymore.

Anyway, if this kid IS the killer, I would like to see him stuffed into a gunny sack full of riled up cats and clawed to death. If he isn't guilty, I do hope they catch the fucker.

#384999 - 06/19/09 01:05 AM It [Re: MissMina1556]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
I was following the news all the time, since I have several cats and we live relatively close to the killer's radius of attack. It was a relief to me to find he was finally captured.

I have 12 cats, some of which live inside the house and others that roam freely in the big backyard. Many of them have been rescued from animal abusers and wear scars to show it.

Is it obvious this individual was a very disturbed person. Most street cats won't even let a stranger get close enough to grab him.

So this guy apparently searched for soft house cats. The ones raised y old ladies and young kids. Cat who know little about life’s dangers and will allow anyone pet them.

After finding the appropriated victim, he will repay the animal's candid affection with the most disturbing violence.

And then, the other face of this heinous crime is he would place and even pose the gutted, skinned or beheaded remains in places where the original owners will find them, like the doors of their houses. This ads an extra layer of sadistic cruelty, since it's intended for the loving owners to be find the lifeless mangled carcass that were their loved companions or favorite pet.

He is not just killing animals, he is doing it in a way he knows he is causing a great amount of pain. This is how this guy's sadism is not just directed at the animals. The other intended victims are the humans, to which permanent emotional pain and sorrow is being inflicted.

Some claim the guy who was arrested in innocent, but I think the evidence that had been revealed points at him. They found a kit of bloody knifes in the guy apartment (and some amount of the allegedly non-violent-behavior-related marijuana) and also blood and cat hair in his car. If the DNA matches the blood in his knives whit the one on the dead cats, he is pretty much done for.

Of course, there is already someone saying he had to dissect cats as part of his school curriculum, and that prompted the spree of cat killing. In a dissection the animal is already dead and refrigerated. It’s completely different from picking up someone’s kitty and cut its head off. Also, doctors regularly practice by dissecting human bodies as part of their studies… and so long only a very insignificant quantity of them have become serial killers.

So I just hope if this guy is indeed the cat killer, he receives the punishment he deserves.

Now comes the miracle!

At no moment during the original panic or the subsequent investigation anyone on the press or media blamed “Satan’s evil cultist” for the cat deaths.

Isn’t that curious? Back in my times every time a dead animal of any kind (especially a cat) appeared somewhere they always blamed it on us, the Devil's minions.

I remember in the nineties when the mythical Chupacabra started roaming Miami, every blood-drained chicken was instantly blamed on diabolic cults. And now with all these poor dead felines, nobody yet ran to the street carrying signs, nobody pointed angry finger and talked about "Satanic connections". Nobody has blamed us yet!

It must be a miracle!

Edited by Tha_Pig (06/19/09 10:28 AM)
Edit Reason: fixed spelling

#385031 - 06/19/09 07:16 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Ygraine]
MissMina1556 Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Ygraine
I think I am pissy because he just trashed my belief that ALL Satanists have one thing in common---a love for animals.

This was my thought as well. So, I guessed I learned that Satanists are still our own person.

But, I did truly believe that we had at least the love of animals as something in common.

#385034 - 06/19/09 07:43 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: SomethingLikEvil]
Unknown User Offline
Banned

SomethingLikEvil wrote,
Quote:
Anyway, if this kid IS the killer, I would like to see him stuffed into a gunny sack full of riled up cats and clawed to death. If he isn't guilty, I do hope they catch the fucker.

Thank you for your work w/ the SPCA.

And while I would like to see that asshole torn to shreds by a pride of vengeful felines, I think that maybe he ought to be shipped overseas and used as a IED/mine detector, because prison is too good for a degenerate like that.

Edited by Ushiwakamaru (06/19/09 07:45 AM)

#385039 - 06/19/09 08:17 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Unknown User]
MissMina1556 Offline
CoS Member

Quote:
And while I would like to see that asshole torn to shreds by a pride of vengeful felines, I think that maybe he ought to be shipped overseas and used as a IED/mine detector, because prison is too good for a degenerate like that.

Oh my gosh! Were you reading my mind again? crossbones

#385048 - 06/19/09 10:24 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Sideshowtuper]
III Offline
CoS Member

Yes, Asmodeus rises to be very agitated when it comes to the subject of cookie tomfoolery.

#385053 - 06/19/09 10:42 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: SomethingLikEvil]
Rodim Offline

Stop trying to appeal to the CoS members SomethingLikeEvil. "Oops too late". Your not funny, nor sarcastic. I made a mistake and i admitted my "handicap", so everyone knows it wasn't intentional. Or are you just trying to fuel the fire? Either way, Get a life.

Edited by Rodim (06/19/09 10:53 AM)

-Friedrich Nietzsche

-Horace Walpole

#385070 - 06/19/09 11:45 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Rodim]
III Offline
CoS Member

Either way, Get a life.

Or better yet, you can just go and maim one to death beyond all recognitionable ashes; which also by the lucky stars, seems to be an obvious motive of yours as well as the core subject of discussion within this “post”.

Originally Posted By: Discipline
Then you throw that snide comment.

"SNIDE"? No sir, not snide at all.

Edited by III (06/19/09 12:39 PM)

#385074 - 06/19/09 12:04 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: III]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
Gees . . .

Isn't accusing the guy of wanting to maim cats going a bit far? He said what he had to say and apologized if it offended anyone. Then you throw that snide comment. Really?

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#385082 - 06/19/09 12:39 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Discipline]
Lilibeta Offline

Loc: Alberta, Canada
I made no secret about it in my intro, I love animals. I generally prefer their company to humans, so animal abuse is completely abhorrent to me.

And while I am violently allergic to them (I get allergy shots) I am definitely a cat lady. I have four cats that I (and my BF) are happy to share our lives and home with.

Now, innocent until proven guilty so sayeth the law, but IF he is guilty... then let me at him!!

For my sins I will ask no forgiveness. For my sins they are not to forgive.

#385087 - 06/19/09 01:31 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Rodim]
Thrax Orion Offline

Rodim, I would advise simply dropping it. You inadvertently made yourself a target for the aroused passions of all the animal lovers who felt like punishing someone over the cat killer, and most likely over man's disregard for animals in general. Those with less control over their emotions are just going to keep ripping at you, regardless of what you say.

It is fascinating to observe how certain individuals are completely losing it over this subject, though. As a very passionate person, I can relate - BUT I also think it is important to always observe reason and logic when addressing any topic whenever possible. Overpowering passion is best reserved for sex, the creation of art, or the ritual chamber. Flailing your arms about and tearfully exclaiming unreasonable accusations will make your position look as though it is completely devoid of logic. You will be disregarded by the wise.

#385089 - 06/19/09 01:38 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Unknown User]
Unknown Offline

Quote:
I believe Dahmer may have started on animals as well, but am not certain and, frankly, would not care to personally verify the fact.

You are correct. Dahmer as a youth would collect dead animals as well as impale them onto stakes in his backyard. He would also strip away the flesh of the dead animals.

I am certain that other factors are involved to cause someone to be fucked up enough to kill people but there is a history that proves they do start out with animals.

#385098 - 06/19/09 02:23 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Ygraine]
Unknown Offline

Quote:

Now either my theory is in the crapper or....well..........you know.

Yes Magistra Ygraine, I agree that Satanists by nature have a love for animals.

I do think it would be a mistake to assume ALL Satanists love ALL animals on equal footing with their own. This does not justify anyones lack of love for animals. It just means the more personaly we are associated with animals as well as in tune with our own primitive nature the more respect we have for animals in general.

I can understand not wanting such sad news of animal torture brought to ones own attention if it need not personally involve them. Yet when it is brought out into the open and someone just brushes it off, I think it speaks more about how they handle uncomfortable feelings than it does about Satanists per say.

Anyway your post just spawned some thought of my own and I hope I'm not going over your head as a Moderator of the board.

Wish you the best.

Edited by Unknown (06/19/09 02:47 PM)

#385099 - 06/19/09 02:26 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Unknown]
Sakura Offline

Loc: The Circus
Well, at least people get punished in the U.S. for animal cruelty, torture and murder. Here in the Netherlands animals aren't that lucky, since the "law" doesn't think that animals are as important as humans. They're just seen as "objects" or "fashion" and are discarded just a easily as a pair of socks mad

I wish I could skin someone like that cat murderer alive and make a nice lamp out of his skin, but hey, that's illegal. Actually it reminds of this article:

http://www.nrc.nl/international/Features...killing_her_cat

This crazy bitch killed her own cat and made a bag out of it, calling it art.
"You must be," said the Cat, "otherwise you wouldn't have come here."
Alice didn't think that proved it at all: however she went on. "And how do you know that you're mad?"
"To begin with," said the Cat, "a dog's not mad. You grant that?"
"I suppose so," said Alice.
"Well, then, " the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

#385100 - 06/19/09 02:32 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Sakura]
Unknown Offline

People who kill or harm animals should have harsher consequences than someone who harms or kills humans.

Judao-Christian value states animals are to be ruled by humans thus animals are on lesser footing. Those types of laws are thanks to the Christians in my opinion.

#385106 - 06/19/09 02:46 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Unknown]
Thrax Orion Offline

Quote:
People who kill or harm animals should have harsher consequences than someone who harms or kills humans.

Although I think killing that obeys the natural order should be protected, such as hunting non endangered animals for food, I also see a valid point in that statement.

The truth of the matter is, we as a society tend to frown upon individuals who exploit power imbalances for incredibly selfish ends. Individuals who exploit children sexually, or exploit the elderly financially, or even employers who use their leverage cruelly to force individuals into circumstances that are recognized by most to be "wrong" are usually treated harshly under the law.

It does follow then that an enlightened society should deal harshly with those who severely mistreat animals, which are at the mercy of human beings through dependence upon them for their livelihood. But as you pointed out, the question is a matter of equality. Many view animals as nothing more than tools.

And as an aside, those of you who feel strongly about animals should consider what you personally can do to stop animal cruelty. Most people are aware of the atrocities of "factory farms", but still continue to support the mainstream animal industry with their money! Animals are legally abused and tortured on a daily basis by the hundreds of thousands by the animal product and meat industry. So before you all finish masturbating over how morally superior you are, maybe you should reexamine your own lives.

Edited by Thrax Orion (06/19/09 02:49 PM)

#385108 - 06/19/09 03:01 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Thrax Orion]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Thrax Orion
So before you all finish masturbating over how morally superior you are, maybe you should reexamine your own lives.

What a dumbass statement THAT was.

We were talking about the specific sadistic torture of animals for no reason other than pure violent satisfaction. There is a big difference between that, and between the wholly UNSTOPPABLE way that animals are killed for us, for our FOOD, on a daily basis.

Idiot.

#385110 - 06/19/09 03:06 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: MissMina1556]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

I have had some time to calm down and really think about what is truly bothering Me and I suppose it is several things. One of which has already been addressed by another.

I don't 'know' too many Satanist (that is offline) but those that I do share something in common with Me. An affection towards animals. I have yet to meet a Satanist that didn't on some level adore animals.

I was taken a back a wee bit (OK a lot) when I read that comment by Rodim.

I reckon you do not have to love animals to be a Satanist, but you have to have a disdain (or so I thought) towards ANY illegal/criminal activity. The crime alone should at the very least put a bad taste in the Satanist mouth.

I suppose that people are drawn to others who share some type of common thread with them, be it a love of music, food, art, etc.

I thought deeper still, and is it any strong stretch of the imagination that the people I gravitate towards love animals? Certainly not. I couldn't be friends with anyone who didn't like animals. What would We possibly have to talk about being that anything they had to offer Me in a relationship would be trumped out by My concern for animal welfare. I would talk about animals and he or she would roll their eyes.

I am no longer angry for the wrong reasons...I'm sort of just blown away. I have yet to meet a Satanist (as I said) that didn't like animals. I don't want to either. Is that fair enough to say?

Ben Franklin talked about the abuse of animals being a trait that most serial killers share. That is true (at least from My own studies on Serial killers). Dahmer started with road kill if I recall correctly and then worked himself up to killing his own animals and then...the rest is History.

I do not condone any illegal act and this includes acts of violence on helpless animals. I do care and I am only concerned with rubbing elbows with others that care. Sorry. I'm a bigot.

Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.

#385113 - 06/19/09 03:15 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: TheDegenerate]
Thrax Orion Offline

haha You say unstoppable, and I say that isn't true. I probably strolled into an argument I'm not willing to finish, but you sir do indeed vote with your money. If the majority decided to say no to the meat industry and its insane practices it would indeed change said practices to accommodate the public which it serves. You do have a say. You are not a slave.

And despite your kneejerk reaction, Phosis, I will agree with you on the matter that it is beside the point of this whole discussion overall. I just find it revolting when people assume an aire of unquestionable moral superiority when they do indeed indirectly cause a similar state of affairs to exist in the broader strata of their own society.

Sorry I touched a nerve, man. But that's my opinion.

#385115 - 06/19/09 03:40 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Unknown]
Screamer_Pipe Offline
CoS Member

Loc: In the Shadows
High Priestess Nadramia spoke of Doctor Laveys love of his cat Zambezi in the The black flame #15/Anton LaVey memorial issue.

here is the quote:

The doctor would only describe Zambezi as a "jungle cat".He is small,but his coat is golden like a couger's,with the sort of fluffy,caramel colored belly fur you only see on wild felines.He is quixotic,very affectionate but capricious;he would test Doctors patience by running across the keyboards and resetting all the synthisizers."Damn it,Zambezi!" you'd hear from the kitchen,then the doctor would mutter something about letting the cat compose his own music.

Thank you high priestess Nadramia for this magical gem.

#385116 - 06/19/09 03:52 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Screamer_Pipe]
Unknown Offline

That was beautiful.

Thank you for sharing this.

#385117 - 06/19/09 04:07 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Thrax Orion]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Thrax Orion
haha You say unstoppable, and I say that isn't true. I probably strolled into an argument I'm not willing to finish, but you sir do indeed vote with your money. If the majority decided to say no to the meat industry and its insane practices it would indeed change said practices to accommodate the public which it serves. You do have a say. You are not a slave.

And despite your kneejerk reaction, Phosis, I will agree with you on the matter that it is beside the point of this whole discussion overall. I just find it revolting when people assume an aire of unquestionable moral superiority when they do indeed indirectly cause a similar state of affairs to exist in the broader strata of their own society.

Sorry I touched a nerve, man. But that's my opinion.

Where in the meat industry? Which specific companies? Which plants are you referring too?

It's a pretty broad industry, with varying standards throughout. This discussion has been had before, and in all honesty, I really don't feel like getting into it again. You can go ahead and keep bringing it up, but you're missing the point of the original conversation, which pertained to a very specific act being committed. Any acts of "moral superiority" being committed here are coming from you, if anyone; the people in this thread were expressing their disgust for cat murderers, and you jumped in and suggested they stopped eating chicken. Two different ball games, pal, and if you can't tell the difference, that's your own problem.

No, I'm not a slave. And I do have a say. But it's not my prerogative to "do something about it." If you handed me a petition to sign to put a cat killer in jail, I'd do it, because that is an issue that matters to me, very specifically. I never once claimed to be a would-be PETA member, however, and I'm not gonna stop eating beef to prove a point no one else would give a shit about. Remember, Satanism is about reality first and foremost. Can large groups of people make a difference? Yes, sometimes. Is it very likely to happen in this case? Hell no. Anyone who thinks they are "making a stand" is being a self-deluded idiot, and there are all sorts of avenues of REAL ACTION they could be taking in order to protest acts that they do not approve of.

And besides, for the amount of money I spend on meat products, I might as well call myself a tree-hugging hippy. Them shits is way too expensive for my blood, and back when I lived in an unheated basement and cooked my food on a radiator, I learned to go a long time without meat. So if that is indeed my "vote", then I cast it a long-ass time ago.

#385118 - 06/19/09 04:11 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Thrax Orion]
Azathoth Offline

Now where have I seen this addressed before?

Oh yeah, I remember:

"Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food."
http://www.churchofsatan.com/Pages/Eleven.html

#385121 - 06/19/09 04:42 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: TheDegenerate]
Thrax Orion Offline

Actually, I am not interested in "bringing it up" again and again either. I introduced the paragraph in question with "As an aside", as in "You ordered broccoli, but I'm giving you some rice too." I am not suggesting anyone join PETA or any other organization of imbeciles with unassailable beliefs that defy good sense and reason. I just think people should make individual choices from an educated standpoint. I also made it clear that I was walking into an argument that I wasn't interested in finishing, so don't worry about this being one of those internet discussions that refuses to die.

Quote:
No, I'm not a slave. And I do have a say. But it's not my prerogative to "do something about it."

Did I allege it was? You assume a great deal, don't you? I was only stating that it would be wise to consider how one may personally take responsibility for the suffering of animals. The manner in which I said it was easy to take personally though, so maybe I was asking for it when I was on the receiving end of your bitch fit. Again: Sorry to ruffle your cantankerous feathers. "My bad, dude!"

Look, you decided to take what I said and run with it tacking on impotent personal insults for good affect. I honestly don't care if you disagree. You claimed the whole situation was "unstoppable", which you now admit was not a wholly accurate statement by allowing room for the possibility for change. That's all I have taken issue with personally. I just made a broad statement previous to you trying to verbally cut me down, but I already addressed that above.

Quote:
Remember, Satanism is about reality first and foremost.

And that reality is by its very nature subjective. Which is why I simply agree to disagree; Especially since our argument is off topic anyhow. My fault, really. I brought it up after all.

You make a good point about moral positions in regards to my own behavior though. Maybe I was posturing. I'll have to consider that.

#385124 - 06/19/09 04:57 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Azathoth]
Thrax Orion Offline

Quote:
Now where have I seen this addressed before?

Oh yeah, I remember:

"Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food."
http://www.churchofsatan.com/Pages/Eleven.html

You do know how to read, right? I already stated I support hunting - it does not logically follow that I am suggesting people should not eat meat. I am personally opposed to the fact that the animals currently available in the super market are raised in torturous conditions where they are not allowed to socialize properly or eat a diet naturally suited to them by evolution. I am opposed to the fact that the animals are covered in feces when they are killed, and so as a result are so ridden with disease that baths of chemicals and radiation are employed to cleanse their flesh of all the weird shit that permeates it. As a Satanist I believe in the natural order. I believe in the justice and wisdom of embracing nature as it is, and respecting its balance and the sanctity of all portions of it.

Just to clarify: It is natural and therefore morally correct for man to kill and eat animals. It is natural for humans to feel exhilarated and pleased while killing said animals, as he is urged on by all natural urges with pleasure. It is NOT natural to eat a piece of meat from a genetically modified life form that is raised submerged in shit, and separated completely from the natural order of nature! That's all I have to say on the subject. I am not interesting in discussing this matter further.

#385128 - 06/19/09 05:59 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: MissMina1556]
crystalclear Offline

CoS Member

Loc: VA
Well, personal opinions aside what this kid is accused of is a horrible crime, in MY opinion. He definitely deserves punishment, but as with most animal cruelty cases, will probably receive only a fine. I do not think the punishment any receive for that is near harsh enough. The one thing that does strike me about the character of animals though,is how forgiving they are. An animal can be beaten, starved, and forgotten, and if they can be rescued and receive food, shelter, and the all important LOVE they can once again become the loving companions most Satanists know them to be.

"The important thing is not what they think of me, but what I think of them" Queen Victoria

#385130 - 06/19/09 06:15 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Thrax Orion]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

I only insulted you once, and that was when I called you an idiot because you said something idiotic. You're the one getting his feathers ruffled here, and I still stand by the fact that you were mistaking strong personal opinion for overblown self-righteousness.

As for your opinion on the natural order, and all of those things, I couldn't agree with you...well, in some respects, less. Once again, this conversation was had elsewhere (I don't remember where, or how long ago, sorry.) and my opinion about that is that food being processed in factories IS part of the natural order, because it doesn't make sense for 6 billion people to be hunting animals the natural way.

About them being slathered in shit and what not, I'd have to ask you once more what your sources are, because so far you have insinuated that this is how this entire industry operates, which can't be anything but complete and utter exaggerated bullshit. There are a lot of scare tactics out there used by environmentalist, like the whole "chocolate milk being made with milk filled with cows blood", and oftentimes, not a lot of information to substantiate them. I'm not ignorant enough to think that shabby practices NEVER happen of course, but I highly doubt they happen across the board.

I have nothing against hunting, but it is important to note that there is nothing good about hunting simply for sport. I am not implying you do, but you never specified how you hunt, and it has been a sensitive issue here in the past.

#385131 - 06/19/09 06:30 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Thrax Orion]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Anyways, I realize my original statement was a little harsh and out of line. It was never meant to be so effectively cutting, but yeah, it reads that way. I tend to write how I might talk, and you'd be surprised how much different the tone would be in person. I was actually a bit surprised that you thought I was mad, but it makes sense.

Cheerfully withdrawn, I do apologize for that, though I still uphold the points in my last post.

#385134 - 06/19/09 07:02 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: TheDegenerate]
Thrax Orion Offline

I'm sincere when I say I'm done arguing about this.

I'm not interested in scouring the internet sources, arming myself with rebuttles, and protracting this any further. I will however thank you for attempting to be civil. We're all different in how we perceive things. You seem like a swell enough guy.

If you're interested in learning about how your food is procured, though, a good pill-form source of fascinating little bits is the new film "Food inc." which goes over a lot of the crazy things that happen in our society's food supply.

Oh and I don't hunt. Hunting is an example I use of the most extremely natural state of affairs. There is a happy medium, which is to eat meat from animals that have been raised ranch style and allowed to engage in their natural grazing and herding behaviors. The animals live comfortably, in relatively natural conditions before being slaughtered. Of course this meat is more expensive, but it also tastes better. And in regards to feeding six billion people, that's a whole nother can of worms and I'm not even touching it.

#385143 - 06/19/09 08:17 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Thrax Orion]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
It is ridiculous comments like that which gives me the urge to order a steak.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#385150 - 06/19/09 08:51 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Discipline]
TraceLines Offline

Loc: Upstate South Carolina, USA

I hear there were places that did all-you-can-eat steak. I don't know that I've found this promised-land of the carnivores just yet... maybe I'm just not looking in the right cities. laugh

Lack of zeal results in doing nothing worth judging.

#385170 - 06/19/09 10:16 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: TheDegenerate]
BenFranklin Offline

Phosis,

The more I read, the more I like.

If only You could get Mr. Sellers' aberrant hand in the pic...

I fear that soon Slim will be performing his errand. Hopefully not!

#385226 - 06/20/09 03:45 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Sakura]
Spelled Moon Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Sakura
Actually it reminds of this article:

http://www.nrc.nl/international/Features...killing_her_cat

This crazy bitch killed her own cat and made a bag out of it, calling it art.

Dead Dog: But Is It Art? crazy

#385229 - 06/20/09 05:02 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: TraceLines]
verszou Offline

Loc: Denmark
Originally Posted By: TraceLines

I hear there were places that did all-you-can-eat steak. I don't know that I've found this promised-land of the carnivores just yet... maybe I'm just not looking in the right cities. laugh

If you go to a Brazilian restaurant some of them have this thing which I cannot remember the name of at them moment, but you pay a one-time fee, get a veeeeery small salad at their buffet and sit down while waiters come around with all kinds of meat on spits, pork, beef, lamb, chicken and some spicy sausages. Beside your plate is a piece of wood which acts like a traffic light. As long as you have one side up they'll continue to pile on the meat, and if you feel like taking a break you turn it over.

Back on topic, I'm allergic as well, but nothing that a bit of anti-histamine can't keep at bay. But I've never dared to get a cat while I was an adult, because having to give it up because of them would just be too much. I'm still on the LOLcat site every morning while having my coffee though.

As I understand it, this person has not yet been convicted, but it seems that evidence does point towards him. So I suggest that if he is sentenced he should get house arrest ... at the house of Magister Svengali grin

#385237 - 06/20/09 06:01 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: MissMina1556]
L0ki Offline

Loc: Scandinavia
I don't like the look of that guy.

If this Media-whore of a Cat killer is found guilty of his crimes, then I hope that the judge will have him ground up for cat food... crossbones

Edited by The Black Waltz (06/20/09 06:01 AM)

1. The short memory of the human race.

2. History repeats itself.

3. The short memory of the human race.

#385250 - 06/20/09 07:41 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: L0ki]
SomethingLikEvil Offline
CoS Member

Let Me know which brand it is so I may stock up on it. Actually, looking at him, he does have a very light look of being touched about him, a little unnerving.

#385356 - 06/21/09 03:27 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: HellofallHells]
Ardra 777 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Oklahoma
Personally, I love cats.

If this kid really did what he is being accused of, it is my opinion that he should be thrown into a lion pit. Give the kitties a chance to get even. crossbones

http://www.reddragonx.com

#385415 - 06/21/09 03:06 PM Re: It [Re: Old_Pig]
toad Offline

CoS Member

Loc: texas
Originally Posted By: Tha_Pig
So I just hope if this guy is indeed the cat killer, he receives the punishment he deserves.

I would go with skinning him alive and then posing his body in front of his parents house. A little eye for an eye... or skin for skin.

Toad

I have the power to channel my imagination into ever-soaring levels of suspicion and paranoia.

#385432 - 06/21/09 11:20 PM Re: It [Re: toad]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
Originally Posted By: toad
Originally Posted By: Tha_Pig

I would go with skinning him alive and then posing his body in front of his parents house. A little eye for an eye... or skin for skin.

Toad

Of course that won't happen in our so called "civilized" society. But at least he should be locked up with other psychos for a long time. Maybe in the loony bin he meets some big guy who turns him into his "pet pussycat"... for some poetic justice.

#385434 - 06/22/09 01:08 AM Re: It [Re: Old_Pig]
Venus Flytrap Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Besides the topic at hand of how horrible this is, for Me, the hardest part is the fact that there are many people who rescued strays, like Myself, and ended up loosing them.
My Tabby Carmilla had to be put down two years ago and I still get semi-emotional when I put much thought into the memories we shared. We were inseparable, even when rocking My son to sleep as an infant, Carmilla laid on My lap with My son on My shoulder. That cat (almost) ment more to Me than anything. After four years of shaky health however, she had a stroke that made her totally paralyzed from the neck down.
She, two days later was laid to rest in My backyard. It's still the hardest fucking thing I ever had to do and I'd give almost anything to have her back, while people like this (no words can match My hatred for this kind) are torturing them, skinning them, killing them. Taking others away.

Embalming fluid through his veins should suffice nicely. I curse him deeply.

On the Undercroft:

http://www.satannet.com/Shadowedlight/

On Facebook

www.facebook.com/Satanicdragon

#385439 - 06/22/09 02:14 AM Re: It [Re: Venus Flytrap]
Kel9 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Sydney, Australia
I'm totally with you on that one ShadowedLight, to the point where I feel that the embalming fluid should be pumped through the little shit's veins- while he is still alive.

I adore all animals- I have two dogs that I dote on, and a cat who comes in and sees me at work every day who I'm really attached to.
Just the mere thought of anyone getting hold of them and hurting them in any way fills me with rage.

Some toe-rag in my area recently hung a Staffordshire Bull Terrier by his lead in a block of public toilets and left him to die.
I own this breed, and I know the poor little fellow would have run up to his killer/s wanting to lick them all over, and have a big cuddle, but an agonizing slow death awaited him instead.

Tears are brimming in my eyes as I type this, I hate and curse the individual who did this with a whole heart.

If the kid that's been accused of killing all those innocents is found guilty, I hope he gets constantly buggered in jail to the extent that he needs a new sphincter muscle... in the first week of his incarceration, not to mention the years to come.

www.vampiretemple.com

#385440 - 06/22/09 02:24 AM Re: It [Re: Venus Flytrap]
Spelled Moon Offline
CoS Member

Human cruelty toward animals doesn't have borders. My ex had many cats (about five), and I spent much time in his place one summer. One of his cats had first kitten ever, only one, and I very loved her, and was playing with her and raising her up.
Then once, it went away from enclosure, to the street, only a little further; when nobody knew it, and later, there could be seen the bloody trails on the pedestrians' path, but they ended further from enclosure. At the time, it was short time ago, when that kitten could lay on your palm whole, so very small. I thought it was a bad dream when heard that, but someone shot such a small kitten with air gun, and then has thrown her off to the trashbin in front of house... My ex's grandmo was going to put rubbish from house there, and she found kitten there, still living, bleeding and crying in pain, with some organs out of her body... When I think of a pain and inflamations and everything, I don't know what I would do to the human which did it, but I knew at the time that I could be VERY CRUEL and that if I've seen that moment, when it all happened, I wouldn't recognize myself.
Also mommy-cat was going crazy because of it, and was searching for her child through whole yard, for a long time. Nobody was about to calm her down if only a bit... poor cat.

This experience was making me feel sick always, because we knew it was some of their neighbours. Some of them were "famous" for shooting on cats and birds, and I didn't know who it was..

My sympathy for feelings of people, which find their kitties like that, is ...indescribable. Because when I remind of it, like now, it still resonates in me strongly and I don't think, that I'll ever get over it; and I don't want to. Between murder of animal and murder of human, there is really no difference. And the way of death, which found many of kittens, is unacceptable for me.
At one time, it plays and jumps funny and explore the space around, and at other time it bleeds and cries... And some sick mind enjoys that. frown

#385465 - 06/22/09 11:11 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Unknown]
Amberpocalypse Offline

Loc: Arizona
Originally Posted By: Unknown

Well I would rather he die a horrible painful death than serve his life in prison I suppose.

I have much more sympathy for the loss of an animal than I ever will for a human.

I'm of the opinion that one will suffer much more by living their life in confinement, rather than the inevitable relief after death. The guy should stay locked up, and maybe be forced to look at animal mutilation on a regular basis. I'd say that's therapy!

#385466 - 06/22/09 11:15 AM Re: It [Re: Spelled Moon]
Amberpocalypse Offline

Oh My god, she was still alive? That breaks my heart even to hear it now. This type of behavior is inexcuseable. Even if you dislike cats- how can you feel totally safe in the company of someone with that much lack of compassion??? The heartlessness and cold calculation alone should tip you off that this person cannot function in society along with others. 'Specially people who are smaller or less dominant than the twisted fucker.

#385467 - 06/22/09 11:19 AM Re: It [Re: Amberpocalypse]
Amberpocalypse Offline

And, after reading just a few more posts, the tears have come. It's really good to see others like Myself who probably love/care for animals more so than most humans. I mean, I know the Satanist's stance on animals... and I'd almost rather raise cats for the rest of my life, and forgo childbirth altogether. I don't think I can finish reading this thread, though.

#385468 - 06/22/09 11:25 AM Re: It [Re: Amberpocalypse]
Spelled Moon Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Amberpocalypse
Even if you dislike cats- how can you feel totally safe in the company of someone with that much lack of compassion???

Maybe this is similar to home-violence in something.
Often, children which are beaten by parents on daily basis, would protect them and wouldn't want any punishment for them.
Maybe when individual lives with that kind of person long enough, also such a sick behaviour could appear normal to him.
Any crime would be denied or unseen because of that weird shape of love.

#385489 - 06/22/09 12:39 PM Re: It [Re: Spelled Moon]
Amberpocalypse Offline

Perhaps in some cases. But I Myself suffered physical and emotional abuse at the hands of my wicked christian stepmother.... I do have some anger issues at times, maybe, but y'know, that anger is more towards people. Oh hell yeah I've dreamed of the murderous mutilation I could perform on a person... I like to think the visualization of that keeps me from doing it in real life. I could, however, see a teenage boy that's been beaten his entire life mimicking those actions on something smaller and completely defenseless... like a neighborhood cat.

#385516 - 06/22/09 04:38 PM Re: It [Re: Spelled Moon]
Soleil Noir Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Spelled Moon
Some of them were "famous" for shooting on cats and birds...

One of the more infuriating facts about animal abusers is that they have "fans." There is actually a "Fans of the Miami Cat Serial Killer" website created by a degenerate who "doesn't like cats and is happy someone is doing something about it."

Unfortunately no matter what kind of sentence the accused gets, it's probably not going to change much in the minds and actions of people with this kind of hatred.

On a slightly different note, I was happy to read the following article today:

Shot Dog Bites Gunman

Quote:
BERLIN (Reuters) – A dog in Germany shot by a drunken man with a gun took swift revenge by biting off the end of the man's nose, authorities said on Monday.

Before collapsing, the dog leapt at the 39-year-old man and bit off the end of his nose, a local police spokesman said.

I was even happier to learn that the dog had the bullet removed and was released. He wasn't put down for attacking a human.

#385529 - 06/22/09 08:56 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: MissMina1556]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
A few, perhaps pointless thoughts I have had when looking at this thread...

I enjoy violent movies. I watch movies where people are tortured. I have recently watched...and enjoyed...Martyrs. People have vomited while watching that movie. I can eat popcorn while watching movies that realistically portray said acts of torture.

I have to look away from the screen when a scene portrays an animal being killed or hurt. I know it is not real...but it really, really bothers me.

Guess how I feel about whoever killed the cats.

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#385536 - 06/22/09 11:55 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
SomethingLikEvil Offline
CoS Member

Roho, I'm pretty much the same way. Turistas, An American Crime, Sybil, these movies, they protray abuse and torture on a very realistic level. However, I had to stop watching the movies Seed and Cannible Holocaust.

In Seed's beginning, there are scenes of vicious animal torture, and they actually killed the animals in Cannible Holocaust, to give it a "more realistic" feeling, although the animals were eaten and not just wasted.

I hold little to no sympathy for the human animal, children being the exception, more or less.

To the person who posted about the dog biting the man, that's great! Especially since, as you said, the dog was not put down.

It is funny that, if a human kills another human, they need help, that they have to delve into their past and "heal the wounded child within" while an animals with, say rabies, attacks somebody, they are sick and deranged and need to be put down. How can anyone hold respect for a society with such a disgusting outlook on things? What kind of fucked up morality is that? I'll save the dog and let the human die thank you, animals are a lot nicer to look at.

#385623 - 06/23/09 07:15 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
L0ki Offline

Loc: Scandinavia
I feel the same way. I can draw a great deal of pleasure from violent movies, but when animals, children and, for some reason, Pregnant women are subject to violence it makes me cringe!

1. The short memory of the human race.

2. History repeats itself.

3. The short memory of the human race.

#385625 - 06/23/09 09:17 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: MissMina1556]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Here
Right after I read the article you posted someone sent me this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x73sOjG5rTY

I don't think I need to tell you what I was thinking. wink

"Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it."

Church of Satan

#385630 - 06/23/09 10:35 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: gypsy]
RagingSea Offline

Loc: Harlingen, TX
kitty was playing with the snake lol

#385699 - 06/24/09 05:25 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Lilibeta Offline

Loc: Alberta, Canada
Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster
I enjoy violent movies. I watch movies where people are tortured.

I have to look away from the screen when a scene portrays an animal being killed or hurt.

Nice to know that I'm not the only one!

Really, most people I know think there is something wrong with me because I can watch violence against people (imaginary or real) and feel nothing, but I scramble for the remote control or flee the room as soon as an animal is involved.

True story: I was watching a movie called Apocalypto. It was filled with gore and death, people being murdered and tortured, enslaved and exploited and all I could think of was 'what's going to happen to the poor panther kitty now that it's mommy is dead?' (I know of course, no need to tell me)

For my sins I will ask no forgiveness. For my sins they are not to forgive.

#385724 - 06/24/09 10:09 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Lilibeta]
BenFranklin Offline

All right,

Accuse Me of thread creep. I'm sure that You're correct..

Is not this feeling of emotion regarding the child or poor animal being hurt vs. the adult human in a movie, (I share it as well), likened to the following feeling. While watching the news a report comes on about a young, healthy athlete that has died from a tragic accident. My heart immediately goes out to this person and then I find out that it was during an attempted climb up Everest.

Now, I don't have a problem with climbers, BUT, they sort've put themselves into this predicament. It was ME vs. the MOUNTAIN!! When I get this little factoid about someone's death, etc. I tend to "feel" a little less sympathy for the individual. Thet have brought this upon themself. Satan knows, I've done many risky things in My past.

Choice meet Result.

Kitties and Doggies are basic animals without the ability to choose; other than, where do I lick now, or that looks good to eat, should i? They are innocents by Nature. Children are as well. Adults humans are not necessarily so.

It is not so hard to watch one get their just reward for _____.

My 2 cents.

#385737 - 06/25/09 02:19 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Spelled Moon Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster
I enjoy violent movies. I watch movies where people are tortured. I have recently watched...and enjoyed...Martyrs. People have vomited while watching that movie. I can eat popcorn while watching movies that realistically portray said acts of torture.

I have to look away from the screen when a scene portrays an animal being killed or hurt. I know it is not real...but it really, really bothers me.

Haha, I'd be probably inbetween those vomiting ones. Just during watching a bit bloody horror, I have that weird feeling in stomach... Never vomited from movie, but I am not going to provoke it. smile grin I am just not into torture, and there is some soft border, when for example I'd say that in movie was too much blood...
Though, I'd enjoy the knowing, if to people, who in real hurt anybody (animal or human, while the involved were involuntarily, accidentally there), happened something really, really bad.

#385739 - 06/25/09 04:43 AM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: BenFranklin]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

Quote:
Now, I don't have a problem with climbers, BUT, they sort've put themselves into this predicament. It was ME vs. the MOUNTAIN!! When I get this little factoid about someone's death, etc. I tend to "feel" a little less sympathy for the individual.

I agree completely. People who engage in high risk activity for kicks don't get any sympathy from me.

#385792 - 06/25/09 12:13 PM Re: It [Re: TheDegenerate]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
Originally Posted By: Phosis

My eyes swell shut if get too close to either horses or cows, but I don't hold it against them, since it's hardly their fault.

In any case, I hope they've found their man--and if they have, I hope he gets what's coming to him. (And if they haven't, I hope they turn around and find the real perp ASAP, and that he gets what's coming to him.)

Of course, the courts never take animal abuse seriously enough, but I hope that someone at least notices that--as poster Ben Franklin noted--the sort of person who does this to animals--a psychopath, in other words--is often more than likely to move on to human victims at a later date. Many serial killers got their start torturing dogs, cats, amphibians, and reptiles. Sure, sometimes young boys are mean to animals, but someone who mutilates 19 cats is beyond just "mean" "thoughtless" or (my favorite) "spirited," ( vomit ) and is certainly not "normal,"--especially if they're also old enough to "know better," and to presumably be more capable of empathy.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#385813 - 06/25/09 02:28 PM Re: It [Re: TrojZyr]
Soleil Noir Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: TrojZyr
[quote=Phosis]Sure, sometimes young boys are mean to animals, but someone who mutilates 19 cats is beyond just "mean" "thoughtless" or (my favorite) "spirited," ( vomit ) and is certainly not "normal,"--especially if they're also old enough to "know better," and to presumably be more capable of empathy.

Reading some of the responses on various blogs written about this case, I've found that a some people are under the impression that this is just a case of "boys will be boys" and that this is nothing more than a right of passage.

But as you indicate as well as what Old Pig has brought up, taking and mutilating something that belongs to someone else - something loved, cherised, and a source of happiness - posing it in obscene ways with the intent of actually watching the pain and torment being experienced when it is found, is a LOT different from an ignorant night of cow tipping.

I look forward to learning the outcome of his arraignment on July 6.

#385821 - 06/25/09 04:19 PM Re: It [Re: Soleil Noir]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
Recently, a local 15-year-old boy evidently "adopted" 50 baby birds that he'd found in various nests around town. Around 40 have since died from poor care and malnutrition.

Now, this kid should be slapped upside the head for being an idiot--and if he's found guilty, he may be fined up to $999--but he's not evil.

Context matters. The details matter. And, EVEN in cases where boys are just being boys, someone STILL needs to take them aside and draw the line in the sand.

Most normal kids will learn the lesson after receiving no more than a couple really effective reprimands, or will even learn it after getting to personally observe and meditate upon the suffering of an animal.

Killing and mutilating 19 cats is definitely different from tipping a cow, or even, from shooting 19 sparrows with a BB gun, or stomping on 100 ants, or 200 locusts. People who think this kid was just going through some rite of passage are, dare I say, talking shit.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#385871 - 06/25/09 08:12 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: SomethingLikEvil]
iwnmutef Offline

Originally Posted By: SomethingLikEvil
Roho, I'm pretty much the same way. Turistas, An American Crime, Sybil, these movies, they protray abuse and torture on a very realistic level. However, I had to stop watching the movies Seed and Cannible Holocaust.

In Seed's beginning, there are scenes of vicious animal torture, and they actually killed the animals in Cannible Holocaust, to give it a "more realistic" feeling, although the animals were eaten and not just wasted.

I hold little to no sympathy for the human animal, children being the exception, more or less.

To the person who posted about the dog biting the man, that's great! Especially since, as you said, the dog was not put down.

I'm with you. I'm a bracelet-wearing member of the ASPCA, and have *far* less compassion on the human animal that would kill another human being or some other animal. Let them die for their crimes. Rid the world of those bastards. I'm new on the board, and just figuring out how much of a Satanist I really am (and so far so good), but I wouldn't think twice about hexing people like that -- and hexing toward total destruction indeed! We don't need 'em.

"In the secret thoughts of each man and woman, still motivated by sound and unclouded minds, resides the potential of the Satanist, as always has been." - Anton LaVey, _The Satanic Bible_

"Sometimes you're so hell-bent on doing the right thing that you sometimes don't do the *smart* thing." - heard on "Battlestar Galactica"

#385875 - 06/25/09 08:50 PM Re: Cat Killer out on Bail [Re: HellofallHells]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Nor Me.

There is a favorite song of mine by...oh ummmmmm "IRON MAIDEN" called 'flash of the blade'. It was off the Powerslave album if I recall correctly.

"You'll live as you died in a FLASH OF THE BLADE in a corner forgotten by NO ONE!

Well, there you have it. One man and his honor and what good is honor if you're DEAD?

Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Forum Stats
11893 Members
73 Forums
43641 Topics
404161 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM