Topic Options
#385338 - 06/21/09 12:47 AM The Devil's Guitar: Warlock Sonny Bellavance.
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
I purchased this exceptional CD (2 of them, in fact) from the site "CDBaby."

Since it was my first encounter with Classical Guitar (other than "Classical Gas"), I had no idea what to expect.

I love the Warlock's work. It is, what?, at the same time soothing and invigorating to the mind. Excellent for Ritual.

I bought the second copy for a young Guitarist friend. His response to the title was a bit less than enthusiastic, "I don't know if 'herself' will appreciate this being in the house." (his "live-in" is a sheeple.) After listening, his response was but two words, "F***ing awesome." Then, "Does he have more?"

Great work, Warlock!!!!

#385429 - 06/21/09 10:30 PM Re: The Devil's Guitar: Warlock Sonny Bellavance. [Re: DCLXVI]
Diwanna Offline

Loc: Upland
I have to agree. I have been listening and dabbling in playing classical guitar for a number of years and I enjoy this album. A nice mix of technical prowess with tremendous feeling and atmosphere. Bravo!

There is a point in which empirical evidence outweighs your faith. It is then when you must chose to open your eyes, or close them. - Diwanna

#385716 - 06/24/09 08:28 PM Re: The Devil's Guitar: Warlock Sonny Bellavance. [Re: Diwanna]
casper3912 Offline

i'll have to look into it.

i need to pick up my guitars more. i actually been thinking about getting some classical songs and trying to teach myself, i just haven't gotten around to it.

Moderator:  Quaark 

Forum Stats
12156 Members
73 Forums
43918 Topics
405735 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements