Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#385930 - 06/26/09 06:21 AM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Enigma777]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
I couldn't have said it better, Witch Tiberia. That has always been my rhought on the subject of the money offered and accepted. IF he was guilty, PRESS it.

Jacko was and is loved by millions. His music will live on. Just as Presley's does.

Michael's difference , as has been said, made him an easy mark. But, then as the poem says, a child grows to be what he is taught.

Hell, I liked a bit of his work: "Billy Jean" and "Thriller" come to mind. I was 12 when he and his brothers first appeared on the scene. The kid was an entertainer.

I've got one question for his detractors: Who are you going to kick around now?

HAIL JACKO!!!

ripMICHAEL rip

#385932 - 06/26/09 06:23 AM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: DCLXVI]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
>> I've got one question for his detractors: Who are you going to kick around now? <<

Oh, fuck me. I dread to think what some of the mouthpieces will have to sling around now he's not here to defend himself.

There'll be some real slime coming from under the rocks.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#385933 - 06/26/09 06:33 AM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Dear Reverend, I am certainly NOT saying that he 'was' in fact a kiddie fiddler but you must have to agree that with his own words he sort of....well, made it 'appear' as if he were one.

Maybe he was misunderstood, maybe so. Maybe he had a hard life. I condemn his father for putting his children under such pressure.

He came from here. Well, Gary, Indiana that is, and lit a fire across the nation. I must admit that I laughed when he got burned at the Pepsi commercial. I know, I know. Eve is mean. It was kind of hilarious though.

Anyway, I don't know what to believe because as I said in another thread "I will never know".

Witch hunts are easy tis true, but talk about a kid being messed with and My dander will get up every time. It's almost as if the mother of the last kid....the one who accused him (was in cahoots with MJ). Almost as if she sold her kid like some type of ummmm pimp. Yeah, pimped him out for money and whatnot.

THEN AGAIN We have Macaulay Culkin and the Webster kid that said he never tried anything on them. So I don't know. I did find some of his ways quite disturbing. I do recall him holding his kid out of a window......things like that.

I am not trying to be an asshole here but really, when it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck etc. (Just might be a duck).

That is all that I am saying.

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#385946 - 06/26/09 07:44 AM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Enigma777]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
I'm curious what will become of his remains. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if one of the rabid frothing fans tried to bite off a toe. Maybe he'll end up at the Royal London Hospital with Joseph Merrick.
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us – all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

#385951 - 06/26/09 07:55 AM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Shade]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

OR maybe he will be in the newest "Bodies" exhibit?

Hmmmmmmm could bring a LOT OF PROFIT for his flailing family.....

Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.

#385956 - 06/26/09 08:49 AM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Evil_Eve]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
My sense of Michael Jackson is that he had an abusive father and was raised Jehovah Witness and was shoved into stardom from a young age, so he was fascinated by childhood and was fond of children because he never got to really be a child himself--and what's more, never quite received proper modeling on how to be an adult, either.

So, I honestly can't say whether he was a bonafide pedophile or kiddie-diddler.

I can say that "Thriller" is a fabulous album, and that the "Thriller" music video is one of my all-time favorites. That man could dance like nobody's business!

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#385957 - 06/26/09 08:52 AM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: TrojZyr]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Quote:
My sense of Michael Jackson is that he had an abusive father and was raised Jehovah Witness and was shoved into stardom from a young age, so he was fascinated by childhood and was fond of children because he never got to really be a child himself--and what's more, never quite received proper modeling on how to be an adult, either.I can say that "Thriller" is a fabulous album, and that the "Thriller" music video is one of my all-time favorites. That man could dance like nobody's business[

Quote:
So, I honestly can't say whether he was a bonafide pedophile or kiddie-diddler.

I do agree. I do. I simply do not know. All I can base things are in his 'own words' and in earnest, hmmmmm seem's suspicious.

Sincerely though, as I stated, I had a dance studio based on him, I used to lip sync to his songs. I cleaned out a god forsaken basement for an LP picture disc of him.
I liked him.

Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.

#385959 - 06/26/09 09:18 AM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Evil_Eve]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
Ah, I was making a pretty obscure reference to St. Francis Xavier. After his death one of the more zealous (or morbidly ingenious) literally bit off his toe to take as a relic. Pop icons are not nearly as strange or disturbing to me as the people who worship them.

The whole thing is kind of a weird freakshow but, as far as important news goes, I'd prefer to know if we're at war with North Korea. Or are they in mourning too?
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us – all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

#385960 - 06/26/09 09:22 AM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Shade]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Quote:
The whole thing is kind of a weird freakshow

Isn't though? I mean really! Ummmmmm I suppose I play a part in that freak show.

I have a Violin lesson at 11 AM and I only live about ten minutes from the 'Devil woman'.

Meanwhile? I am perfecting My thriller dance moves as I have his video on another computer. LOL! Man I suck........

Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.

#385965 - 06/26/09 10:10 AM Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: Tiberia]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Had any other man, especially a white man done the same as Wacko Jacko he would have been in jail for eternity.

The OJ case comes to mind also.

Cultist herd adoration is not rational. Quite different from just enjoying the music.

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#385968 - 06/26/09 10:34 AM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: Phineas]
Magister_Harris Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Long Island
I'm not a fan of the man, especially in light of his (alleged) issues with children.

But, honestly, how can you listen to any track off of "Off the Wall," and not just get up and dance?
Host - Hate Speech Radio
http://www.hatespeechradio.com

#385975 - 06/26/09 10:51 AM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: Magister_Harris]
JCLAG Offline
CoS Warlock

Very true, David.
On the way home from work, I was listening to a radio marathon of MJ's hits, of which there are obviosuly many. He truly was a master of the pop song, and the production of these tracks (thank you, Quincy Jones!) was flawless.
It's hard for people from the generation below us to understand how MASSIVE this guy was in the 1980s. He was clearly the Beatles of our generation.

There is no authority but yourself. - Penny Rimbaud

If everybody likes you, you're just kissing ass. - Jerry Only

#385977 - 06/26/09 10:57 AM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: JCLAG]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
Originally Posted By: JGausten77

It's hard for people from the generation below us to understand how MASSIVE this guy was in the 1980s. He was clearly the Beatles of our generation.

Most people compare him to The Beatles.

I tend to compare him to Elvis. A one man show. There is no denying either made real, lasting change in the entertainment world. Both were worshipped, were unable to live a normal life...and both exhibited bazaar behavior...probably because they were fundamentally unable to shoulder that kind of spotlight alone.

The Beatles had the luxury of being able to break up.

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#385978 - 06/26/09 10:58 AM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Enigma777]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Just to comment on the whole pedo thing:

It's fair enough to say that his status as a bonafide pedophile is questionable. However, he showed amazingly, horrifyingly bad judgement and immaturity. He freely admitted to doing inappropriate and incredibly stupid things.

If my kid spent the night at a friend's house and I found out his/her father invited them to share his bed I'd go over there and whoop his ass so hard he couldn't walk for a month. Regardless of whether anything overtly sexual happened, you do NOT invite other people's kids to sleep in your fucking bed - with very, very few exceptions (such as if you are an elderly nanny or something). We can argue about what's the difference and all that shit all day, but bottom line is, it's not just "different," it's complete disregard for one of the most basic of societal norms on a matter concerning the security (both physical and emotional) of parents and children. In short, if you do it you are asking to be lynched.

For that alone he was a dumbass. Never forget that Satanism advocates "Nine parts social respectability and one part outrage." Emphasis on the nine parts. Do your weird shit, that's all well and good, be different. But don't be a fucking creep.

#385983 - 06/26/09 11:09 AM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: DCLXVI]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
>>I've got one question for his detractors: Who are you going to kick around now?

Who do you think? Britney Spears. sick

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Forum Stats
12198 Members
73 Forums
43975 Topics
406014 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements