Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#386054 - 06/26/09 08:28 PM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: JCLAG]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
Originally Posted By: JGausten77
He truly was a master of the pop song, and the production of these tracks (thank you, Quincy Jones!) was flawless.

As much as Jackson himself was the icon, in my opinion Quincy Jones was the Satanic master behind the curtain. Now THAT'S a guy I'd want to have a dinner conversation with.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's Übersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#386057 - 06/26/09 08:35 PM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: Bill_M]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
"In a 2002 interview, when Jackson was asked if he would ever work with Jones again he replied, "the door is always open". However, in 2007, when NME.COM asked Jones a similar question, he said "Man please, I've got enough to do. We already did that. I have talked to him about working with him again but I've got too much to do. I've got 900 projects, I'm 74 years old. Give me a break"."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quincy_Jones

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#386058 - 06/26/09 08:42 PM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: Bill_M]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

As much as Jackson himself was the icon, in my opinion Quincy Jones was the Satanic master behind the curtain. Now THAT'S a guy I'd want to have a dinner conversation with.

Precisely. Jones was the power behind the throne to quite a few artists.

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#386059 - 06/26/09 08:44 PM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: Discipline]
Enigma777 Offline

Just a small note, sleeping with a child of another is perfectly acceptable in some cultures of the world.

Mike was rich and different, people wanted to be famous and get part of his money.

So they file lawsuits and make ridiculous rumors.

#386061 - 06/26/09 08:58 PM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: Enigma777]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Then he should have moved to that part of the world and become a member of that culture.

The laws and culture in the US are what they are. The COS does not condone illegal activities, and strongly urges members to behave accordingly.

The same goes for drug use and abuse, another one of Wacko Jacko's little habits.

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#386063 - 06/26/09 09:06 PM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: Enigma777]
Enigma777 Offline

Sexual Harassment: When a guy says something nice to a girl.

Pedophilia: When someone shows love for children.

There are some places where if a dad holds his daughter's hands, you can ruin his life by reporting him for being suspicious.
I would think, it should be encouraged that a father hold his young daughter's hands at times.

And on another note, yes I agree that Negroes get pardoned too much here in America because they are Negroes.
It is unfortunate, annoying, and another problem that should be fixed.

Edited by Enigma777 (06/26/09 09:06 PM)

#386065 - 06/26/09 09:24 PM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: Enigma777]
RagingSea Offline

Loc: Harlingen, TX
this is ture. its the way society is now a days.

#386074 - 06/26/09 11:31 PM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Phineas]
S810 Offline

Loc: northwest
Fair enough, you both bring up things that I had forgotten about.

Mostly I remember being a kid and watching in amazement.

There are definately some things that I still highly admire as far as his professional career goes.

350 million copies is a feat not many have seen, ever. And I guess I have a little bit of what my father instilled in me such as respect for the dead. Thats all.

I'm not judging others views on this matter however, you may think and do what you will, in the end it really doesn't effect me one way or the other.

#386079 - 06/27/09 12:11 AM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Enigma777]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Here
Eccentric - You bet. Is that a 'bad' thing? Nah

What he did to his face - eh, I've seen worse. Joan Rivers comes to mind. grin

I have my doubts about the accusations against him.

What I can say for sure is the man had some cool moves on the dance floor.

"Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it."

Church of Satan

#386081 - 06/27/09 12:36 AM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: S810]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

I'm not judging others views on this matter however, you may think and do what you will, in the end it really doesn't effect me one way or the other.

That's the spirit!

#386082 - 06/27/09 12:48 AM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: Phineas]
Enigma777 Offline

Drugs?

Mike had many health problems and went through a lot of stress.
His hair and skin was caught on fire. He suffered many pains.
He had to take pain killers and medications. His doctors prescribed a lot of things. I also suspect a bit of foul play in their part. You know how people are nowadays.

Anyhow, the man worked murderously hard.
He pushed and pushed himself beyond the capacities of most normal people.
It shows in his work.

#386089 - 06/27/09 01:28 AM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: Enigma777]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Yes, drugs.

Drugs.....

And more drugs.

Working murderously hard, as you put it, is no excuse for being a druggie. Prescription drugs included. Under correct medical supervision and use, OK. Not him though, he abused prescription medications. He was not heroic, or stoic, he was stupid. He did it to himself.

It seems the authorities have an interest in speaking with his doctor.

#386091 - 06/27/09 02:05 AM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: Phineas]
Spelled Moon Offline
CoS Member

It's strange, how man can destroy himself, when he thinks he'll become someone better from changes.
Like his changing of face and skin-color. He was so nice man before! Or few little operations, ok, but tenths?
He should have got psychiatrist instead of plastic surgeons... And if he had one, then he should have had some better one.
Just imo.

#386093 - 06/27/09 02:24 AM Re: Final Words On Jackson [Re: Enigma777]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
Originally Posted By: Enigma777
Drugs?

Mike had many health problems and went through a lot of stress.
His hair and skin was caught on fire. He suffered many pains.
He had to take pain killers and medications. His doctors prescribed a lot of things. I also suspect a bit of foul play in their part. You know how people are nowadays.

Anyhow, the man worked murderously hard.
He pushed and pushed himself beyond the capacities of most normal people.
It shows in his work.

My final words on the matter:

We all sometimes bring things on ourselves. We make mistakes. When you are in the public eye it will cost you dear.

Jackson obviously has suffered a few mental breakdowns. But hypothetically, let's say:

Through my CoS representation in the media a little group of local Christians where I live decided it wasn't acceptable - after all everyone knows what Satanists really do - and they start a little campaign to remove me from my home.

Rumours would be rife. I'd be spat at and attacked in the street. Soon evidence would start emerging - rumours that would be offered as fact - the police would have to follow up accusations. Oh well, the police are involved now, there must be something in it.

It would even make the local papers. Opposition to me would mount.

I wouldn't be able to hold my head up in the street. People would have me marked a s child and animal abuser.

The rumours accusations and "facts" would all culminate in something I would never really live down.

If such a thing were to happen I could suffer a mental breakdown. My subsequent behaiour would then add fuel to the fire.

If I, or any other Satanist, had Jackson's kind of money methods against me would, at this point, take a more financial route as people smelled their opportunity to get some of it.

Jackson was stupid to say some of the things he said. So there is an argument that he brought it on himself. Lack of wisdom and such naivety has effects.

But for anyone here to simply accept the manipulated media images as fact is even more stupid.

In this thread it's "Wacko Jacko"

I wonder if anyone thought of that themselves - or did they read it in the paper.
grin

But that really exemplifies my point.

He's not totally blameless. But that does not mean he is a child molestor. I'm really surprised how many people here have shown such lack of guille when it comes to their televisions - it serves as an ample reminder of just how easily people are manipulated.

As far as mental breakdowns are concerned:

There is a line in a Jane's Addiction song - "I was made with a heart of stone / to be broken with one hard blow."

They are poignant words. I've seen some good people, some strong people, be broken by what life can throw at us on our journey through.

This understanding might be seen as a weakness by some. But I'll tell you, it's an understanding that imbues me with a strength of my own.

Even big, bad, impervious Satanists can, and will, be broken at some point in their lives. Some will come through. Others won't.

But a Satanist who lacks human understanding isn't a Satanist at all. And that is just a comment - not directed at anyone in the thread.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#386106 - 06/27/09 07:05 AM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: Magister_Harris]
Rodim Offline

Quote:
I'm not a fan of the man, especially in light of his (alleged) issues with children.

Judging from his childhood life and all the abuse, I'd say anyone would go at least a bit off the track. And end up with a bizarre habit or some creepy sexual tendency. Not necessarily children but something "Weird". eek

Quote:
But, honestly, how can you listen to any track off of "Off the Wall," and not just get up and dance?

Indeed, eh? MJ FEVER!

-Friedrich Nietzsche

The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.

-Horace Walpole

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Forum Stats
12154 Members
73 Forums
43917 Topics
405731 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements