Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#386121 - 06/27/09 10:51 AM Re: Final Words On Jackson [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Enigma777 Offline

Reverend Strongbone, did you ever write a book?
If not, have you considered?

I am quite impressed by your posts here and your analysis. smile

#386123 - 06/27/09 11:22 AM Re: Final Words On Jackson [Re: Enigma777]
Rodim Offline

Originally Posted By: Enigma777

Was wondering about the same thing actually, but you should check out Magister Nemo's "The Fire From Within", It will blow you away. Even High Priest Gilmore highly recommended it. wink

Edited by Rodim (06/27/09 11:23 AM)

-Friedrich Nietzsche

The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.

-Horace Walpole

#386133 - 06/27/09 01:00 PM Re: Final Words On Jackson [Re: Rodim]
Enigma777 Offline

Originally Posted By: Rodim

Was wondering about the same thing actually, but you should check out Magister Nemo's "The Fire From Within", It will blow you away. Even High Priest Gilmore highly recommended it. wink

You are right, I will get that book.

But I think anyone who has been here long enough knows this already.

I tend to check his profile often and read the posts.
The writing is easy to read and VERY wise and interesting.

#386140 - 06/27/09 03:49 PM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Rodim]
Born Offline

Loc: Canada
The saddest thing about this man's death is all the fakes who were around him, and self professed fans whom made jokes behind his back just the day before. The same media that strung the man up has now placed him on a pedestal. The fickle nature of the masses and over all insincere boot licking further fortifies my cynicism.

#386141 - 06/27/09 03:55 PM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Enigma777]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
I didn't go through the entire thread, but for me, this whole "issue" is prety simple.

If the alleged pedophile in question who just recently died were not ALSO a famous pop singer, he would have been shit all over before and after his death. Everyone who before was mercilessly bashing Jacko is now crying over his death. I have to admit, I like a lot of his music. However, just because he made good music, had it rough etc. doesn't mean I will praise him automatically and excuse all of the rough shit he most likely did.

He made good music. And then he probably committed some serious and disgusting crimes. He stopped making good music. And now he is dead.

And yet somehow, for everyone else in the world, life goes on. I just hope the world can shut the hell up about this after a few days, instead of dragging this shit out for years. I can see all sorts of tributes to "the legend" with no mention of his fucked up behaviour in ten years from now...people trying to "channel" his spirit and shit like that.

The world is nuts.

#386142 - 06/27/09 04:11 PM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: TheDegenerate]
Rodim Offline

The World laughs and supports you to an extent for their own personal gain, if the tides turn they change their "face" and go back for more. Some people call them pigs, some call them cowards. But the truth is, its the nature of the human animal.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.

-Horace Walpole

#386145 - 06/27/09 04:28 PM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Rodim]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
Obviously.

That doesn't make it any less ridiculous, however.

#386148 - 06/27/09 05:52 PM Re: Final Words On Jackson [Re: Enigma777]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
Originally Posted By: Enigma777

Oh sir, but I am just a poor, uneducated man. I am afraid the writing of books is for those people who enjoyed the luxury of schooling.
grin

No. Not a book on Satanism, I haven't. I think over the last couple of years there has been enough of them. I'd only be going over the same subjects already covered quite adequately by those who've already done so.

You can read 4 essays by me here.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#386150 - 06/27/09 07:06 PM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Born]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
Originally Posted By: Born
The saddest thing about this man's death is all the fakes who were around him, and self professed fans whom made jokes behind his back just the day before. The same media that strung the man up has now placed him on a pedestal. The fickle nature of the masses and over all insincere boot licking further fortifies my cynicism.

That's true. They are like vultures circling around the corpse. A bunch of uncreative parasites jumping under the spotlight trying to piggyback on his fame.

#386205 - 06/28/09 02:17 PM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Born]
Enigma777 Offline

Originally Posted By: Born
The fickle nature of the masses and over all insincere boot licking further fortifies my cynicism.

Did you see the thread titled: "Isn't it funny?"

#386206 - 06/28/09 02:45 PM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Enigma777]
Born Offline

Loc: Canada
I have not, I've just recently joined and am catching up little by little. I'll check it out...

#386223 - 06/28/09 07:01 PM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Born]
Enigma777 Offline

Guess you were "Born" recently! smile
Welcome aboard.

#386233 - 06/28/09 10:00 PM Re: Final Words On Jackson [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Enigma777 Offline

So you DID write a book!

I wasn't specifying Satanism.
These posts were mostly social insight.

The Blood In My Veins is only your first book the website says. smile

Edited by Enigma777 (06/28/09 10:00 PM)

#386236 - 06/28/09 11:10 PM Re: Final Words On Jackson [Re: Enigma777]
Sakura Offline

Loc: The Circus
Just to get back on topic: First of all, I am not a fan of Michael Jackson at all, just to make it clear. Yes, I like some of his songs, but that's just about it.

What I don't get is why people insist on calling him a paedophile when there is absolutely no proof that he is. Did they test the kids? Do they have tissue/blood semen samples as proof? Nope, as far as I know they didn't. So someone says that he did and everyone believes that. The media sucks all those blind sheeple in like bees to honey. If that person and the media states that he did it, then he must have because the media never lies and neither do people (ahum).

Yes, Michael Jackson had issues, no doubt about it, but that does not make him a criminal or a child molestor. Should he have thought about it? Probably yes, but I don't think he was in the right state of mind to. What I see when I look at Michael is someone with the "Peter pan syndrome", someone that doesn't want to grow up. I see a grown up kid. Face the facts, he was that way simply because he never really had the chance to be a kid at all and because his parents, especially his dad weren't like... all that nice. I guess it's a typical American thing to drill your kids into getting ready for fame (like those pageants), instead of letting them just be what they are: Kids. He just didn't search for the right help and probably never realized that people just plain suck and start a witch hunt on just about anyone who behaves differenty, whether they're normal behaviour patterns or traumatized ones. I choose to think for myself and since I have seen no physical evidence of the fact that he did something (pictures/video's etc.) I just won't point the finger at someone.
"You must be," said the Cat, "otherwise you wouldn't have come here."
Alice didn't think that proved it at all: however she went on. "And how do you know that you're mad?"
"To begin with," said the Cat, "a dog's not mad. You grant that?"
"I suppose so," said Alice.
"Well, then, " the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

#386240 - 06/28/09 11:26 PM Re: Final Words On Jackson [Re: Sakura]
Enigma777 Offline

Sakura, that post ranks among those of Rev. Strongbone
in terms of quality and honesty.

I loved it!
Cheers!

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Forum Stats
12218 Members
73 Forums
43998 Topics
406136 Posts