Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#385880 - 06/25/09 09:17 PM The King has fallen!
Enigma777 Offline

To all Michael Jackson fans, and lovers of music:

It's official from this afternoon.
The amazing Micheal Jackson is dead at age 50.
This is right before his big planned comeback.
Poor guy.
Shows that even god-like celebrities are
human-all too human. rip

Love him or hate him, one cannot deny the fact that he was the single most influential figure in music for the last 2 decades or so. He will continue to have a huge impact on music, culture, and dance. His moves will continue to be imitated by wanna-bees everywhere.

From a young age, Mike has done incredible fabulous work.
He has had a turbulent life, but he sure accomplished a lot.
What an amazing man!

I will now listen to his awesome music and may be see some of his unbelievable dancing. Of course, I will watch out for the news.

Hail Michael Jackson, once and future King of Pop! cool

Edited by Enigma777 (06/25/09 09:18 PM)

#385881 - 06/25/09 09:19 PM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Enigma777]
Enigma777 Offline

You can still buy tickets to see his shows grin wink
http://www.michaeljackson.com/tickets/

Edited by Enigma777 (06/25/09 11:29 PM)

#385882 - 06/25/09 09:28 PM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Enigma777]
RagingSea Offline

Loc: Harlingen, TX
yeah I heard about this today from a friend. He texted me about this. Wow. Life is very precious, never know when it'll be your time.

#385887 - 06/25/09 09:49 PM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: RagingSea]
Umbra_Euri Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
Who will be playing at his shows though? haha

#385888 - 06/25/09 09:58 PM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Enigma777]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

A lot of little kids can sleep better tonight.

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#385890 - 06/25/09 10:24 PM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Phineas]
Mr_Atrox Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Lycopolis
Quote:
A lot of little kids can sleep better tonight.

Beat me to it... coopdevil

#385893 - 06/25/09 10:36 PM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Enigma777]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

the single most influential figure in music for the last 2 decades or so

Personally I'd not want that to be said about me.

#385896 - 06/25/09 10:43 PM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Enigma777]
Sideshowtuper Offline

CoS Member

Loc: NY, USA
Originally Posted By: Enigma777
You can still buy tickets to see his shows
http://www.michaeljackson.com/tickets/

As they say, "The show must go on".

Sideshow Tuper on Undercroft

13 Moons Occult Supplies

#385906 - 06/25/09 11:45 PM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: RagingSea]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
Everyone texted everyone else about it. This is what it would have been like the day JFK was shot if there were cell phones back then.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#385910 - 06/26/09 12:16 AM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Discipline]
SomethingLikEvil Offline
CoS Member

Oh yeah. . Farrah Fawcett is dead too. . .

#385913 - 06/26/09 12:26 AM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: SomethingLikEvil]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Now Farrah Fawcett is something to text about.

She will be missed.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#385915 - 06/26/09 12:39 AM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Enigma777]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
I do hope we don't see too many smart-ass comments in the thread.

I don't believe the kiddie-fiddler media circus bullshit.

I'm not a huge fan. I don't actually own any of his albums. But his influence and contribution to pop music is of such undeniable magnitude that only a fool would disregard it.

He has brought pleasure to millions of lives and for that reason alone he is of more value than 99% of fucking wastrels.

His artificial human companions and his Neverland ranch are the greatest Total Environment you are likely to ever see; not as the herd would have you believe, a matter for ridicule or a sign of mental illness.

you see....

Yesterday I again watched Easy Rider. And overlooking certain aspects of the film, the overall premise is this:

If you are different, the herd will despise you. They will alienate you and do all they can to hunt you down and kill you.

And that's what they did to Michael Jackson.

I always liked this quote from Charles Bukowski regarding a journalist who wrote a review tearing apart a writer's book:

"That writer was D.H. Lawrence. And the critic has, quite rightly, been forgotten."

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#385916 - 06/26/09 01:05 AM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Enigma777]
Spelled Moon Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Germany
I really liked his music, when I was kid. It came with MTV to Slovakia, and it was so different than anything else before.
I think he was creative being, and that counts to me. Though his life started to be "a bit" unfortunate later. I mean, it was hard to take him as serious being, after all what he did to himself, and after all what he was accused of. Well, I don't say who was guilty for what, just that it really broken his seriousness, for me.

When I was kid, I especially liked that clip Black or White. I liked, how the fauteuil was catapulted, and lions there, and changing faces, and many more. That was cool for me at the time. smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVoJ6OO6lR4

#385924 - 06/26/09 04:40 AM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Tiberia Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Reverend Strongbone, you make some very valid points. I was starting to grow weary of the negative commentaries and wondered if someone would finally say something rational. Thank you for that, and I would also like to add a point or two. jack

Originally Posted By: Rev_Strongbone
I don't believe the kiddie-fiddler media circus bullshit.

I have always been rather skeptical of the same. People tend to forget that the father of the first accuser was willing to take cash in lieu of pressing charges. If said accusations were true, not only would the money have not fixed the psychological damage, but a child molester would be allowed to stay on the street to offend again. In the second case, the mother was a known con artist who gave permission for her children to spend the night at the home of an accused child molester. During the trial her testimony, and that of the children, was inconsistent and ultimately ended up in an acquittal.

In my opinion, if Jackson had been found guilty in the second case, the father from the first case should have been tried as an accomplice.

Quote:
If you are different, the herd will despise you. They will alienate you and do all they can to hunt you down and kill you.

And that's what they did to Michael Jackson.

And that difference made him the perfect mark. He was rich, odd, and liked to be around children, a con artists dream come true. rip M.J.

#385926 - 06/26/09 05:25 AM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Phineas]
Rodim Offline

The obscene Allegations that were made against Michael Jackson were false.

it was proven in the end that the boys mother encouraged the boy to say those things and the other co-conspirators backed them up.

I'm not personally a big fan of Michael Jackson, but still. Common decency is the least than can be given to the man, after all that he has done to the world.

There just goes another big artist and tomorrow another crappy one appears.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.

-Horace Walpole

#385930 - 06/26/09 06:21 AM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Enigma777]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
I couldn't have said it better, Witch Tiberia. That has always been my rhought on the subject of the money offered and accepted. IF he was guilty, PRESS it.

Jacko was and is loved by millions. His music will live on. Just as Presley's does.

Michael's difference , as has been said, made him an easy mark. But, then as the poem says, a child grows to be what he is taught.

Hell, I liked a bit of his work: "Billy Jean" and "Thriller" come to mind. I was 12 when he and his brothers first appeared on the scene. The kid was an entertainer.

I've got one question for his detractors: Who are you going to kick around now?

HAIL JACKO!!!

ripMICHAEL rip

#385932 - 06/26/09 06:23 AM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: DCLXVI]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

>> I've got one question for his detractors: Who are you going to kick around now? <<

Oh, fuck me. I dread to think what some of the mouthpieces will have to sling around now he's not here to defend himself.

There'll be some real slime coming from under the rocks.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#385933 - 06/26/09 06:33 AM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Dear Reverend, I am certainly NOT saying that he 'was' in fact a kiddie fiddler but you must have to agree that with his own words he sort of....well, made it 'appear' as if he were one.

Maybe he was misunderstood, maybe so. Maybe he had a hard life. I condemn his father for putting his children under such pressure.

He came from here. Well, Gary, Indiana that is, and lit a fire across the nation. I must admit that I laughed when he got burned at the Pepsi commercial. I know, I know. Eve is mean. It was kind of hilarious though.

Anyway, I don't know what to believe because as I said in another thread "I will never know".

Witch hunts are easy tis true, but talk about a kid being messed with and My dander will get up every time. It's almost as if the mother of the last kid....the one who accused him (was in cahoots with MJ). Almost as if she sold her kid like some type of ummmm pimp. Yeah, pimped him out for money and whatnot.

THEN AGAIN We have Macaulay Culkin and the Webster kid that said he never tried anything on them. So I don't know. I did find some of his ways quite disturbing. I do recall him holding his kid out of a window......things like that.

I am not trying to be an asshole here but really, when it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck etc. (Just might be a duck).

That is all that I am saying.

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#385946 - 06/26/09 07:44 AM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Enigma777]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
I'm curious what will become of his remains. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if one of the rabid frothing fans tried to bite off a toe. Maybe he'll end up at the Royal London Hospital with Joseph Merrick.
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us – all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

#385951 - 06/26/09 07:55 AM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Shade]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

OR maybe he will be in the newest "Bodies" exhibit?

Hmmmmmmm could bring a LOT OF PROFIT for his flailing family.....

Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.

#385956 - 06/26/09 08:49 AM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Evil_Eve]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
My sense of Michael Jackson is that he had an abusive father and was raised Jehovah Witness and was shoved into stardom from a young age, so he was fascinated by childhood and was fond of children because he never got to really be a child himself--and what's more, never quite received proper modeling on how to be an adult, either.

So, I honestly can't say whether he was a bonafide pedophile or kiddie-diddler.

I can say that "Thriller" is a fabulous album, and that the "Thriller" music video is one of my all-time favorites. That man could dance like nobody's business!

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#385957 - 06/26/09 08:52 AM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: TrojZyr]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Quote:
My sense of Michael Jackson is that he had an abusive father and was raised Jehovah Witness and was shoved into stardom from a young age, so he was fascinated by childhood and was fond of children because he never got to really be a child himself--and what's more, never quite received proper modeling on how to be an adult, either.I can say that "Thriller" is a fabulous album, and that the "Thriller" music video is one of my all-time favorites. That man could dance like nobody's business[

Quote:
So, I honestly can't say whether he was a bonafide pedophile or kiddie-diddler.

I do agree. I do. I simply do not know. All I can base things are in his 'own words' and in earnest, hmmmmm seem's suspicious.

Sincerely though, as I stated, I had a dance studio based on him, I used to lip sync to his songs. I cleaned out a god forsaken basement for an LP picture disc of him.
I liked him.

Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.

#385959 - 06/26/09 09:18 AM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Evil_Eve]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
Ah, I was making a pretty obscure reference to St. Francis Xavier. After his death one of the more zealous (or morbidly ingenious) literally bit off his toe to take as a relic. Pop icons are not nearly as strange or disturbing to me as the people who worship them.

The whole thing is kind of a weird freakshow but, as far as important news goes, I'd prefer to know if we're at war with North Korea. Or are they in mourning too?
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us – all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

#385960 - 06/26/09 09:22 AM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Shade]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Quote:
The whole thing is kind of a weird freakshow

Isn't though? I mean really! Ummmmmm I suppose I play a part in that freak show.

I have a Violin lesson at 11 AM and I only live about ten minutes from the 'Devil woman'.

Meanwhile? I am perfecting My thriller dance moves as I have his video on another computer. LOL! Man I suck........

Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.

#385965 - 06/26/09 10:10 AM Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: Tiberia]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Had any other man, especially a white man done the same as Wacko Jacko he would have been in jail for eternity.

The OJ case comes to mind also.

Cultist herd adoration is not rational. Quite different from just enjoying the music.

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#385968 - 06/26/09 10:34 AM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: Phineas]
Magister_Harris Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Long Island
I'm not a fan of the man, especially in light of his (alleged) issues with children.

But, honestly, how can you listen to any track off of "Off the Wall," and not just get up and dance?
Host - Hate Speech Radio
http://www.hatespeechradio.com

#385975 - 06/26/09 10:51 AM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: Magister_Harris]
JCLAG Offline
CoS Warlock

Very true, David.
On the way home from work, I was listening to a radio marathon of MJ's hits, of which there are obviosuly many. He truly was a master of the pop song, and the production of these tracks (thank you, Quincy Jones!) was flawless.
It's hard for people from the generation below us to understand how MASSIVE this guy was in the 1980s. He was clearly the Beatles of our generation.

There is no authority but yourself. - Penny Rimbaud

If everybody likes you, you're just kissing ass. - Jerry Only

#385977 - 06/26/09 10:57 AM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: JCLAG]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
Originally Posted By: JGausten77

It's hard for people from the generation below us to understand how MASSIVE this guy was in the 1980s. He was clearly the Beatles of our generation.

Most people compare him to The Beatles.

I tend to compare him to Elvis. A one man show. There is no denying either made real, lasting change in the entertainment world. Both were worshipped, were unable to live a normal life...and both exhibited bazaar behavior...probably because they were fundamentally unable to shoulder that kind of spotlight alone.

The Beatles had the luxury of being able to break up.

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#385978 - 06/26/09 10:58 AM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Enigma777]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Just to comment on the whole pedo thing:

It's fair enough to say that his status as a bonafide pedophile is questionable. However, he showed amazingly, horrifyingly bad judgement and immaturity. He freely admitted to doing inappropriate and incredibly stupid things.

If my kid spent the night at a friend's house and I found out his/her father invited them to share his bed I'd go over there and whoop his ass so hard he couldn't walk for a month. Regardless of whether anything overtly sexual happened, you do NOT invite other people's kids to sleep in your fucking bed - with very, very few exceptions (such as if you are an elderly nanny or something). We can argue about what's the difference and all that shit all day, but bottom line is, it's not just "different," it's complete disregard for one of the most basic of societal norms on a matter concerning the security (both physical and emotional) of parents and children. In short, if you do it you are asking to be lynched.

For that alone he was a dumbass. Never forget that Satanism advocates "Nine parts social respectability and one part outrage." Emphasis on the nine parts. Do your weird shit, that's all well and good, be different. But don't be a fucking creep.

#385983 - 06/26/09 11:09 AM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: DCLXVI]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

>>I've got one question for his detractors: Who are you going to kick around now?

Who do you think? Britney Spears. sick

#385985 - 06/26/09 11:10 AM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: Phineas]
Tiberia Offline

CoS Witch

Originally Posted By: Phineas
Had any other man, especially a white man done the same as Wacko Jacko he would have been in jail for eternity.

The OJ case comes to mind also.

Cultist herd adoration is not rational.

Adoration? Not in the least, but an accusation is simply that. I cannot deny that he was quite crazy , but I will not point the finger of guilt at someone merely because they are odd when nothing was proven from a legal standpoint. Neverland Ranch was tossed upside down, yet they found nothing of value to support a conviction and the reputation of the accuser was questionable to say the least. Read all about The Arvizo Family reputation here. It's not too far afield from the Satanic Panic. Simply put, accusations mean nothing if there is no evidence to back them up.

As far as OJ is concerned, it was proven on several levels that he was guilty but too many times the authorities botched the job. I was in college at the time and my Major was Admin. of Justice/Criminal Investigation. All of my classes were at the San Diego Police academy and all of my teachers were cops. We dissected this trial (along with the Rodney King fiasco) from every possible direction and what it all came down to was; evidence was mishandled, the prosecutors were idiots, and the scientific testimony was too complicated for the jury to understand. All of that made it very easy for his attorneys to redirect everything back to make the cops out to be the bad guys. Luckily, he screwed up again and was found guilty. Justice finally prevailed and he now sits behind bars where he belongs. crossbones

#385986 - 06/26/09 11:13 AM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: JCLAG]
Tiberia Offline

CoS Witch

Very true, David.
On the way home from work, I was listening to a radio marathon of MJ's hits, of which there are obviosuly many. He truly was a master of the pop song, and the production of these tracks (thank you, Quincy Jones!) was flawless.

Which has to make one wonder how the genre of pop went so horribly wrong. eek

#385987 - 06/26/09 11:17 AM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Tiberia Offline

CoS Witch

Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster

Perhaps it's because he was originally in the Jackson Five before they broke up and he went on his own, just like Paul McCartney. grin

#385988 - 06/26/09 11:18 AM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
JCLAG Offline
CoS Warlock

Absolutely right!

#385989 - 06/26/09 11:19 AM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: Tiberia]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Once again: Had any other man, especially a white man done the same as Wacko Jacko he would have been in jail for eternity.

Also, have any man hold a baby over a balcony, with its head covered the way this thing did and watch how fast he lands in jail and the child taken into protective custody.

Wacko Jacko got away with it because he used to be black and was a celebrity.

#385990 - 06/26/09 11:19 AM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: Tiberia]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Originally Posted By: Tiberia

Perhaps it's because he was originally in the Jackson Five before they broke up and he went on his own, just like Paul McCartney. grin

laugh That's how out of it I am. I totally forgot about the Jackson 5!

#385993 - 06/26/09 11:24 AM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: Tiberia]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

>> Simply put, accusations mean nothing if there is no evidence to back them up. <<

Yes. People here do seem to be forgetting that Jackson was acquitted purely because the evidence against him was so utterly flimsy.

As I said, it was a media circus. Anyone here who has represented the CoS should know from experience that you can say something and have it edited and/or presented in a completely polar context.

The allegations were clearly bullshit from bullshit people out to make a few bucks.

There was a fellow on the radio today. An "expert", apparently, who was talking about Jackson's "inability to form adult relationships"

That might come as a surprise to Jackson's many adult friends and ex lovers.

They spoke of his divorce from Elvis Presley's daughter as evidence of his deficiencies.

How many fucking Hollywood and pop stars have had multiple marriages - and yet no one suggests they can't form adult relationships.

It's all bullshit. They call him odd. He's not any more odd than most stars.

I'd rather listen to the testaments of those who knew him personally than the media circus. This "expert" also added "I wouldn't let him anywhere near my children"

Again, those who knew Jackson personally have stated that he's looked after their children many times.

Those that knew him defend him because they say he's one of the nicest people they have ever known.

It's a bullshit media and that's all there is to it.

People here would do well to remember some of the allegations that have been made against Anton LaVey. Again, by bullshit people. This should ring some bells.

We all should also bear our words in mind during the next Satanic panic when no matter the evidence in our favour, people point their fingers and make similar deductions about us.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#386000 - 06/26/09 12:10 PM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
S810 Offline

Loc: northwest
Yeah, and when you hear about that shit don't let your kid be next. Responsibility is a two part recipe in this case. However since he wasn't convicted he retains his innocent til proven guilty status.

As far as I'm concerned he was a god in his field, and that alone should be praised.

Especially here, Strongbone made some very exacting points. I hope he will be remembered for what he did, and not what some LIARS say he did.

#386002 - 06/26/09 12:16 PM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: S810]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

He held his own kid over a balcony on camera.

Liars and allegations aside, that's fucking nuts.

#386003 - 06/26/09 12:20 PM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
S810 Offline

Thats true. As I stated i hope he will be remembered for the things he did do.

I don't agree with the balcany scene, but one move hardly constitutes denial of a lifetime of accomplishment.

What's the old Joke about accomplishing a myriad of things but suck one cock and your known as a cocksucker. I think this is what is being experienced here.

#386004 - 06/26/09 12:38 PM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: S810]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

It's just a vulgarized form of the old adage that it takes twenty years to build a reputation and twenty seconds to ruin it.

Nevertheless, even by celebrity standards he was undeniably crazy. Personally I could care less about his music, or the influence it had, or whatever. I dislike virtually all music. But so far as what legacy he left behind, it's far beyond the adage. He spent a brief period releasing popular music and a couple decades doing insane, over the top nutjob shit. Shit like changing his skin color (and blaming that nice, even white tone on a disease!), severely disfiguring his own face, making outlandish comments, displaying criminal levels of neglect for his own children, and acting like he's still 10 years old, and further insisting that this is perfectly ok.

Most well-remembered celebrities have some snafu in their lives but most of them had a successful career that generally outweighed the fuckups. Jackson has the unusual distinction of spending more of his life fucking up than being successful, and it's quite an accomplishment in itself that he managed to fuck things up enough that this is more memorable than the fact that he sold 350 million records.

#386011 - 06/26/09 01:01 PM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Rodim Offline

Quote:
How many fucking Hollywood and pop stars have had multiple marriages - and yet no one suggests they can't form adult relationships.

It's Because he's Michael Jackson. Its that Simple. He's a wealthy singer with an Uber reputation and because of his looks, voice, behavior they believe its "OK" to fuck with him.

As for the accusers especially that kids mom should be beheaded and be thrown off a cliff. Yes I'm being mean, because they deserve it.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

-Horace Walpole

#386017 - 06/26/09 01:23 PM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

"Most well-remembered celebrities have some snafu in their lives but most of them had a successful career that generally outweighed the fuckups. Jackson has the unusual distinction of spending more of his life fucking up than being successful, and it's quite an accomplishment in itself that he managed to fuck things up enough that this is more memorable than the fact that he sold 350 million records."

This is what his cult members don't get. They ignore the years of behavioral patterns and public admissions that lead to the accusations and perceptions. He has no one to blame but himself.

I'd like to see his male cult worshipers tell people they like to sleep in bed with little boys and feed them cookies and then come back and tell me how wonderful their lives are after that. grin

#386035 - 06/26/09 04:52 PM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Enigma777]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
So his body died now.

Because the Michael Jackson I admired in the eighties has been dead for long time.

#386039 - 06/26/09 06:21 PM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
JCLAG Offline
CoS Warlock

Totally spot-on, Reverend.

#386054 - 06/26/09 08:28 PM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: JCLAG]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
He truly was a master of the pop song, and the production of these tracks (thank you, Quincy Jones!) was flawless.

As much as Jackson himself was the icon, in my opinion Quincy Jones was the Satanic master behind the curtain. Now THAT'S a guy I'd want to have a dinner conversation with.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's Übersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#386057 - 06/26/09 08:35 PM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: Bill_M]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

"In a 2002 interview, when Jackson was asked if he would ever work with Jones again he replied, "the door is always open". However, in 2007, when NME.COM asked Jones a similar question, he said "Man please, I've got enough to do. We already did that. I have talked to him about working with him again but I've got too much to do. I've got 900 projects, I'm 74 years old. Give me a break"."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quincy_Jones

#386058 - 06/26/09 08:42 PM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: Bill_M]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

As much as Jackson himself was the icon, in my opinion Quincy Jones was the Satanic master behind the curtain. Now THAT'S a guy I'd want to have a dinner conversation with.

Precisely. Jones was the power behind the throne to quite a few artists.

#386059 - 06/26/09 08:44 PM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: Discipline]
Enigma777 Offline

Just a small note, sleeping with a child of another is perfectly acceptable in some cultures of the world.

Mike was rich and different, people wanted to be famous and get part of his money.

So they file lawsuits and make ridiculous rumors.

#386061 - 06/26/09 08:58 PM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: Enigma777]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Then he should have moved to that part of the world and become a member of that culture.

The laws and culture in the US are what they are. The COS does not condone illegal activities, and strongly urges members to behave accordingly.

The same goes for drug use and abuse, another one of Wacko Jacko's little habits.

#386063 - 06/26/09 09:06 PM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: Enigma777]
Enigma777 Offline

Sexual Harassment: When a guy says something nice to a girl.

Pedophilia: When someone shows love for children.

There are some places where if a dad holds his daughter's hands, you can ruin his life by reporting him for being suspicious.
I would think, it should be encouraged that a father hold his young daughter's hands at times.

And on another note, yes I agree that Negroes get pardoned too much here in America because they are Negroes.
It is unfortunate, annoying, and another problem that should be fixed.

Edited by Enigma777 (06/26/09 09:06 PM)

#386065 - 06/26/09 09:24 PM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: Enigma777]
RagingSea Offline

Loc: Harlingen, TX
this is ture. its the way society is now a days.

#386074 - 06/26/09 11:31 PM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Phineas]
S810 Offline

Fair enough, you both bring up things that I had forgotten about.

Mostly I remember being a kid and watching in amazement.

There are definately some things that I still highly admire as far as his professional career goes.

350 million copies is a feat not many have seen, ever. And I guess I have a little bit of what my father instilled in me such as respect for the dead. Thats all.

I'm not judging others views on this matter however, you may think and do what you will, in the end it really doesn't effect me one way or the other.

#386079 - 06/27/09 12:11 AM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Enigma777]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Here
Eccentric - You bet. Is that a 'bad' thing? Nah

What he did to his face - eh, I've seen worse. Joan Rivers comes to mind. grin

I have my doubts about the accusations against him.

What I can say for sure is the man had some cool moves on the dance floor.

"Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it."

Church of Satan

#386081 - 06/27/09 12:36 AM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: S810]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

I'm not judging others views on this matter however, you may think and do what you will, in the end it really doesn't effect me one way or the other.

That's the spirit!

#386082 - 06/27/09 12:48 AM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: Phineas]
Enigma777 Offline

Drugs?

Mike had many health problems and went through a lot of stress.
His hair and skin was caught on fire. He suffered many pains.
He had to take pain killers and medications. His doctors prescribed a lot of things. I also suspect a bit of foul play in their part. You know how people are nowadays.

Anyhow, the man worked murderously hard.
He pushed and pushed himself beyond the capacities of most normal people.
It shows in his work.

#386089 - 06/27/09 01:28 AM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: Enigma777]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Yes, drugs.

Drugs.....

And more drugs.

Working murderously hard, as you put it, is no excuse for being a druggie. Prescription drugs included. Under correct medical supervision and use, OK. Not him though, he abused prescription medications. He was not heroic, or stoic, he was stupid. He did it to himself.

It seems the authorities have an interest in speaking with his doctor.

#386091 - 06/27/09 02:05 AM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: Phineas]
Spelled Moon Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Germany
It's strange, how man can destroy himself, when he thinks he'll become someone better from changes.
Like his changing of face and skin-color. He was so nice man before! Or few little operations, ok, but tenths?
He should have got psychiatrist instead of plastic surgeons... And if he had one, then he should have had some better one.
Just imo.

#386093 - 06/27/09 02:24 AM Re: Final Words On Jackson [Re: Enigma777]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Drugs?

Mike had many health problems and went through a lot of stress.
His hair and skin was caught on fire. He suffered many pains.
He had to take pain killers and medications. His doctors prescribed a lot of things. I also suspect a bit of foul play in their part. You know how people are nowadays.

Anyhow, the man worked murderously hard.
He pushed and pushed himself beyond the capacities of most normal people.
It shows in his work.

My final words on the matter:

We all sometimes bring things on ourselves. We make mistakes. When you are in the public eye it will cost you dear.

Jackson obviously has suffered a few mental breakdowns. But hypothetically, let's say:

Through my CoS representation in the media a little group of local Christians where I live decided it wasn't acceptable - after all everyone knows what Satanists really do - and they start a little campaign to remove me from my home.

Rumours would be rife. I'd be spat at and attacked in the street. Soon evidence would start emerging - rumours that would be offered as fact - the police would have to follow up accusations. Oh well, the police are involved now, there must be something in it.

It would even make the local papers. Opposition to me would mount.

I wouldn't be able to hold my head up in the street. People would have me marked a s child and animal abuser.

The rumours accusations and "facts" would all culminate in something I would never really live down.

If such a thing were to happen I could suffer a mental breakdown. My subsequent behaiour would then add fuel to the fire.

If I, or any other Satanist, had Jackson's kind of money methods against me would, at this point, take a more financial route as people smelled their opportunity to get some of it.

Jackson was stupid to say some of the things he said. So there is an argument that he brought it on himself. Lack of wisdom and such naivety has effects.

But for anyone here to simply accept the manipulated media images as fact is even more stupid.

In this thread it's "Wacko Jacko"

I wonder if anyone thought of that themselves - or did they read it in the paper.
grin

But that really exemplifies my point.

He's not totally blameless. But that does not mean he is a child molestor. I'm really surprised how many people here have shown such lack of guille when it comes to their televisions - it serves as an ample reminder of just how easily people are manipulated.

As far as mental breakdowns are concerned:

There is a line in a Jane's Addiction song - "I was made with a heart of stone / to be broken with one hard blow."

They are poignant words. I've seen some good people, some strong people, be broken by what life can throw at us on our journey through.

This understanding might be seen as a weakness by some. But I'll tell you, it's an understanding that imbues me with a strength of my own.

Even big, bad, impervious Satanists can, and will, be broken at some point in their lives. Some will come through. Others won't.

But a Satanist who lacks human understanding isn't a Satanist at all. And that is just a comment - not directed at anyone in the thread.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#386106 - 06/27/09 07:05 AM Re: Wacko Jacko Dirt Nap [Re: Magister_Harris]
Rodim Offline

Quote:
I'm not a fan of the man, especially in light of his (alleged) issues with children.

Judging from his childhood life and all the abuse, I'd say anyone would go at least a bit off the track. And end up with a bizarre habit or some creepy sexual tendency. Not necessarily children but something "Weird". eek

Quote:
But, honestly, how can you listen to any track off of "Off the Wall," and not just get up and dance?

Indeed, eh? MJ FEVER!

-Friedrich Nietzsche

-Horace Walpole

#386121 - 06/27/09 10:51 AM Re: Final Words On Jackson [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Enigma777 Offline

Reverend Strongbone, did you ever write a book?
If not, have you considered?

I am quite impressed by your posts here and your analysis. smile

#386123 - 06/27/09 11:22 AM Re: Final Words On Jackson [Re: Enigma777]
Rodim Offline

Was wondering about the same thing actually, but you should check out Magister Nemo's "The Fire From Within", It will blow you away. Even High Priest Gilmore highly recommended it. wink

Edited by Rodim (06/27/09 11:23 AM)

-Friedrich Nietzsche

-Horace Walpole

#386133 - 06/27/09 01:00 PM Re: Final Words On Jackson [Re: Rodim]
Enigma777 Offline

Originally Posted By: Rodim

Was wondering about the same thing actually, but you should check out Magister Nemo's "The Fire From Within", It will blow you away. Even High Priest Gilmore highly recommended it. wink

You are right, I will get that book.

But I think anyone who has been here long enough knows this already.

I tend to check his profile often and read the posts.
The writing is easy to read and VERY wise and interesting.

#386140 - 06/27/09 03:49 PM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Rodim]
Born Offline

Loc: Canada
The saddest thing about this man's death is all the fakes who were around him, and self professed fans whom made jokes behind his back just the day before. The same media that strung the man up has now placed him on a pedestal. The fickle nature of the masses and over all insincere boot licking further fortifies my cynicism.

#386141 - 06/27/09 03:55 PM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Enigma777]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
I didn't go through the entire thread, but for me, this whole "issue" is prety simple.

If the alleged pedophile in question who just recently died were not ALSO a famous pop singer, he would have been shit all over before and after his death. Everyone who before was mercilessly bashing Jacko is now crying over his death. I have to admit, I like a lot of his music. However, just because he made good music, had it rough etc. doesn't mean I will praise him automatically and excuse all of the rough shit he most likely did.

He made good music. And then he probably committed some serious and disgusting crimes. He stopped making good music. And now he is dead.

And yet somehow, for everyone else in the world, life goes on. I just hope the world can shut the hell up about this after a few days, instead of dragging this shit out for years. I can see all sorts of tributes to "the legend" with no mention of his fucked up behaviour in ten years from now...people trying to "channel" his spirit and shit like that.

The world is nuts.

#386142 - 06/27/09 04:11 PM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: TheDegenerate]
Rodim Offline

The World laughs and supports you to an extent for their own personal gain, if the tides turn they change their "face" and go back for more. Some people call them pigs, some call them cowards. But the truth is, its the nature of the human animal.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

-Horace Walpole

#386145 - 06/27/09 04:28 PM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Rodim]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
Obviously.

That doesn't make it any less ridiculous, however.

#386148 - 06/27/09 05:52 PM Re: Final Words On Jackson [Re: Enigma777]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Oh sir, but I am just a poor, uneducated man. I am afraid the writing of books is for those people who enjoyed the luxury of schooling.
grin

No. Not a book on Satanism, I haven't. I think over the last couple of years there has been enough of them. I'd only be going over the same subjects already covered quite adequately by those who've already done so.

You can read 4 essays by me here.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#386150 - 06/27/09 07:06 PM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Born]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
Originally Posted By: Born
The saddest thing about this man's death is all the fakes who were around him, and self professed fans whom made jokes behind his back just the day before. The same media that strung the man up has now placed him on a pedestal. The fickle nature of the masses and over all insincere boot licking further fortifies my cynicism.

That's true. They are like vultures circling around the corpse. A bunch of uncreative parasites jumping under the spotlight trying to piggyback on his fame.

#386205 - 06/28/09 02:17 PM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Born]
Enigma777 Offline

Originally Posted By: Born
The fickle nature of the masses and over all insincere boot licking further fortifies my cynicism.

Did you see the thread titled: "Isn't it funny?"

#386206 - 06/28/09 02:45 PM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Enigma777]
Born Offline

Loc: Canada
I have not, I've just recently joined and am catching up little by little. I'll check it out...

#386223 - 06/28/09 07:01 PM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Born]
Enigma777 Offline

Guess you were "Born" recently! smile
Welcome aboard.

#386233 - 06/28/09 10:00 PM Re: Final Words On Jackson [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Enigma777 Offline

So you DID write a book!

I wasn't specifying Satanism.
These posts were mostly social insight.

The Blood In My Veins is only your first book the website says. smile

Edited by Enigma777 (06/28/09 10:00 PM)

#386236 - 06/28/09 11:10 PM Re: Final Words On Jackson [Re: Enigma777]
Sakura Offline

Loc: The Circus
Just to get back on topic: First of all, I am not a fan of Michael Jackson at all, just to make it clear. Yes, I like some of his songs, but that's just about it.

What I don't get is why people insist on calling him a paedophile when there is absolutely no proof that he is. Did they test the kids? Do they have tissue/blood semen samples as proof? Nope, as far as I know they didn't. So someone says that he did and everyone believes that. The media sucks all those blind sheeple in like bees to honey. If that person and the media states that he did it, then he must have because the media never lies and neither do people (ahum).

Yes, Michael Jackson had issues, no doubt about it, but that does not make him a criminal or a child molestor. Should he have thought about it? Probably yes, but I don't think he was in the right state of mind to. What I see when I look at Michael is someone with the "Peter pan syndrome", someone that doesn't want to grow up. I see a grown up kid. Face the facts, he was that way simply because he never really had the chance to be a kid at all and because his parents, especially his dad weren't like... all that nice. I guess it's a typical American thing to drill your kids into getting ready for fame (like those pageants), instead of letting them just be what they are: Kids. He just didn't search for the right help and probably never realized that people just plain suck and start a witch hunt on just about anyone who behaves differenty, whether they're normal behaviour patterns or traumatized ones. I choose to think for myself and since I have seen no physical evidence of the fact that he did something (pictures/video's etc.) I just won't point the finger at someone.
"You must be," said the Cat, "otherwise you wouldn't have come here."
Alice didn't think that proved it at all: however she went on. "And how do you know that you're mad?"
"To begin with," said the Cat, "a dog's not mad. You grant that?"
"I suppose so," said Alice.
"Well, then, " the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

#386240 - 06/28/09 11:26 PM Re: Final Words On Jackson [Re: Sakura]
Enigma777 Offline

Sakura, that post ranks among those of Rev. Strongbone
in terms of quality and honesty.

I loved it!
Cheers!

#386343 - 06/30/09 09:15 AM Re: Final Words On Jackson [Re: Enigma777]
Warlock Atreus Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Dallas TX
I appreciate MJs artistry and wealth of talent. It is an art I don't enjoy, but I do recognize it.

My suspicion is that, as suggested above, MJ's emotional development was horribly stunted. He was still a child, but in an adult billionaire body. I suspect he did things that would have been perfectly natural and acceptable had he been the same age of the children he was with - like slumber-party kind of stuff. But an adult doing those things with a child was completely inappropriate and lead to accusations of much worse.

I have always felt sorry for him and the hell that his life became in the 1980s. When one gets to that level of power and wealth, how can they recognize who are their real friends? Add to that a 10-year-old's emotional development and it could only lead to disaster.

I'm glad his suffering is over. It was a terrible waste. Imagine what his career and life could have been had it not turned into a circus freak show.

#386345 - 06/30/09 09:39 AM Re: Final Words On Jackson [Re: Warlock Atreus]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

This is getting tiresome.

One thing is for sure. Whether you are a pc apologist playing the victim card trying to excuse his self imposed behavior, or a critic who enjoys poking fun at this piece of human refuse one simple fact cannot be denied:

The thing that once was Michael Jackson is dead. Finis. Kaput. Muerto. Its over. skull

#386347 - 06/30/09 09:44 AM Re: The King has fallen! [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Mr. Obsidian Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Ohio
Quote:
Shit like changing his skin color (and blaming that nice, even white tone on a disease!)

Jackson did have vitiligo (so do I, so does my mother), but there is no fucking way his whole body turned that white from the disorder.
Vitiligo always presents in patches, where melanocyte death/loss is present.

I've seen some pretty bad cases over the years, and always feel a bit sorry for those with dark skin who have the condition (it only shows on me when I get some sun). Although its never really weighed on my psyche, I can see why someone might wish to cover it up through tattooing, bleaching, or other cosmetic processes. It's obvious that Jackson augmented the white appearance that was already present in part from the vitiligo.

Still, many ignorant people think that he just "turned himself white" for the hell of it.

As far as I know, there are no similar explanations for the rest of the train-wreck plastic surgery.
zombie

Olio/Etcetera

Flesh and Bones

“For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command nor faith a dictum. I am my own god. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.”
~ Charles Bukowski

#386348 - 06/30/09 09:49 AM Not Quite [Re: Warlock Atreus]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Originally Posted By: Atreus
When one gets to that level of power and wealth, how can they recognize who are their real friends?

Atreus...I do not disagree with what you wrote. However, you mentioned something I have heard all my life, and have even seen here...on a SATANIC forum no less. So, this is not directed toward you or your post...

Money and power do NOT make people turn into flakes. Money and power are good. More money and power is even better. Flakes, much like Satanists are born, not made. Michael Jackson would have suffered the same arrested development without money. Mr. Jackson had a lot of children. Only Michael became Michael. He was obviously born weak. Yes, he was very talented. Yes, he was probably "misunderstood". He was still weak.

I have heard how the evils of money turned Howard Hughes into...well...Howard Hughes. No, it didn't. Mental illness was the culprit.

Lately, I have heard the Pop Princess Britney Spears went crazy because she got too much too fast. If Ms. Spears had stayed where she came from, a small southern town, she would still have shown her ass all over town. We just wouldn't hear about it.

There is nothing wrong with money and power.

In case it doesn't show, I just picked up my paycheck, and the money went to my head. grin

#386352 - 06/30/09 10:08 AM Re: Final Words On Jackson [Re: Phineas]
MagdaGraham Offline
CoS Priestess

Loc: Scotland

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

#386356 - 06/30/09 10:27 AM Re: Not Quite [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Warlock Atreus Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Dallas TX
I completely agree with you, Roho. Please let me clarify because I can see how what I said could have been interpreted as you have. I agree that money and power do not corrupt.

Money and power can give a flake permission to continue to be a flake (and expand its scope) because no one around them will challenge them to grow for fear of losing the money and power they enjoy by proximity.

What the flakes who happen to be rich and powerful need is someone to bitch-slap some sense into them. But no one who does that will be around them long. They needs a Church of Satan counselor to tell them what no one else around them has the balls to.

R&P Flake: "Counselor Atreus, I am thinking of having some 12-year-old friends of mine over for a slumber party."

Counselor Atreus: "First of all: Why the f*&^ do you have 12-year-old friends? Secondly: What exactly do you intend to do in this slumber party that would be appropriate for a 50 year old man and one or more 12-year-olds? Thirdly: Could you consider including their parents in this gathering so there would be no appearance of impropriety?"

The hard part of the job would be to resist the eye-rolls while saying all of that. But everyone (not just the rich and powerful) needs someone to say the equivalent of: "Honey, those jeans make your ass look huge."

HS!

#386363 - 06/30/09 10:42 AM Re: Not Quite [Re: Warlock Atreus]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Originally Posted By: Atreus

Money and power can give a flake permission to continue to be a flake (and expand its scope) because no one around them will challenge them to grow for fear of losing the money and power they enjoy by proximity.

I knew that is what you meant...which is why I made it clear I was not disagreeing with you.

Thanks for expanding, though.

#386382 - 06/30/09 03:21 PM Re: Not Quite [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Rodim Offline

children. Only Michael became Michael. He was obviously born weak. Yes, he was very talented. Yes, he was probably "misunderstood". He was still weak.

Money and Power are good if you know how to use them well for your advantage and for the development of your life in the future, there no doubt about that. But to say "He was Born weak?" is in my opinion just wrong.

No one is born weak. The reason for that was his parents, yes I'm being very frank. Why? Well, if anyone would take the time and read or watch a brief history of his life, you would soon come to realize the real ugly truth behind it. The Unspeakable damage that he was forced to feel would make anyone "weak" and tortured for the rest of his life. I doubt even therapy can help you with that kind of emotional trauma.

Now please bare in mind that I'm not trying to defend him, I'm just trying to justify my point.

Anyway, As Magister Phineas said its over now. he's dead. There's no point discussing this anymore.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

-Horace Walpole

#386390 - 06/30/09 04:18 PM Re: Not Quite [Re: Rodim]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Atlanta, GA.
Quote:
The Unspeakable damage that he was forced to feel would make anyone "weak" and tortured for the rest of his life. I doubt even therapy can help you with that kind of emotional trauma.

Oh, give me a break. The issue of MJ aside, I could not disagree more with your statements as a whole.

There are plenty of people who have survived all kinds of childhood trauma and abuse who live their lives without letting their past experiences define what sort of adult they are. Admitting that something has affected you is one thing, using it as an excuse for your bad choices in life is entirely different.

The strong survive and come out of it fighting. Victim mentality is for the weak.

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young" - Oscar Wilde

#386391 - 06/30/09 04:34 PM Re: Not Quite [Re: Bruja]
Rodim Offline

Quote:
Oh, give me a break. The issue of MJ aside, I could not disagree more with your statements as a whole.

There are plenty of people who have survived all kinds of childhood trauma and abuse who live their lives without letting their past experiences define what sort of adult they are. Admitting that something has affected you is one thing, using it as an excuse for your bad choices in life is entirely different.

The strong survive and come out of it fighting. Victim mentality is for the weak.

Understood, but just to clear this up. i wasn't referring to his "bad choices", but about the term "weak" as he was described. Bad Choices are indeed entirely your fault, if any.

Therefore, survival has no relevance to my response. I wasn't indicating that his weakness was involved in his choices.

But i must ask, how can someone be born "weak"? And what is the definition of "weak" regarding the issue?

Clarification would be great. grin

Edited by Rodim (06/30/09 04:42 PM)

-Friedrich Nietzsche

-Horace Walpole

#386393 - 06/30/09 05:03 PM Re: Not Quite [Re: Bruja]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

That is why I made this post.

#386399 - 06/30/09 05:25 PM Re: Not Quite [Re: Phineas]
Rodim Offline

Originally Posted By: Phineas
That is why I made this post.

Damn this endless curiosity, its been more of a burden lately than a blessing. Understood, Magister.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

-Horace Walpole

#386427 - 06/30/09 10:20 PM A Sweet Video [Re: Rodim]
Enigma777 Offline

I thought this was touching.
He really missed his childhood. frown rip

Edited by Enigma777 (06/30/09 10:22 PM)

#386428 - 06/30/09 10:30 PM Re: A Sweet Video [Re: Enigma777]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

eek sick vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit

#386441 - 07/01/09 02:59 AM All the way from "Love him" to "Hate him" [Re: Enigma777]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
This thread has proven that the spectrum has been fully covered for Michael.

Some loved the guy. Some hated him. Yet others fell somewhere between the two.

As has been said several times in the thread, I just don't look forward to seeing "news" about Jacko spread across the next several months, let alone the next several years.

The guy is dead, the media should let him be just that... dead.

Right or wrong, Rest in Peace, Michael. rip

#386508 - 07/01/09 04:21 PM Re: All the way from "Love him" to "Hate him" [Re: DCLXVI]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Atlanta, GA.
DCLVXVI, I think that sums it up quite nicely.

Thread locked.

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young" - Oscar Wilde

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Forum Stats
12201 Members
73 Forums
43985 Topics
406070 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements