Topic Options
#386472 - 07/01/09 10:06 AM Church of Satan Member..
Waya Offline
CoS Member

Just out of curiousity.

Is their a approved banner that can be used on myspace etc etc that can be a direct link to the CoS website or just a regular banner showing your a member.

I have noticed in the past that alot of these banners are on Myspace and Undercroft.

Or do I have to request a code along with proof of membership?

Thanks

"We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will -- the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist."
~Anton LaVey

#386475 - 07/01/09 11:23 AM Re: Church of Satan Member.. [Re: Waya]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
Church of Satan members are permitted to use the banner that says "Church of Satan Member"

Amongst other criteria, it is also a matter of etiquette that one actually is a member before they use the banner.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#386491 - 07/01/09 01:44 PM Re: Church of Satan Member.. [Re: Waya]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
Hello Brandon,

You can find several banners on the following page. Scroll down to the "Links to Our Site" section at the bottom:
http://www.churchofsatan.com/Pages/Linkhowto.html

The first three of these can be used by any non-members. You can just copy the image you want to your webspace and apply the appropriate HTML.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ‹bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#386529 - 07/01/09 08:59 PM Re: Church of Satan Member.. [Re: Bill_M]
Waya Offline
CoS Member

Thanks Rev_Strongbone for the reply and Bill_M for the link

"We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will -- the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist."
~Anton LaVey

#386532 - 07/01/09 09:37 PM Re: Church of Satan Member.. [Re: Waya]
Dracula999 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Colorado
How do i change my title to COS member?

#386535 - 07/01/09 10:16 PM Re: Church of Satan Member.. [Re: Dracula999]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

I will answer your question, however, in the future, have the courtesy of asking under a separate post and not respond or attach to someone else's.

To gain access to the Church of Satan Members only section of this board, you must first be a Church of Satan Member . You must send an email to HighPriestess Nadramia ( administration@churchofsatan.com ) asking for your account to be upgraded. You MUST include in the email your real name, your membership number (located in the lower right hand corner of your membership card) and the account name that you use here on Letters to the Devil.

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#386546 - 07/02/09 12:49 AM Re: Church of Satan Member.. [Re: Phineas]
Dracula999 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Colorado
Thank you Magister Phineas, I will do that for future postings.

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43982 Topics
406058 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements