Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#386830 - 07/05/09 01:32 AM CoS Members' Section?
NapalmNick Offline
CoS Member

I recently had my account upgraded and I was wondering where exactly the CoS Members' Section is?

If there is a slight delay in the time of an upgrade and actual access I'm going to feel really stupid, but after doing some searching around I thought I might as well ask.

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house." --George Carlin, Playin' With Your Head

"[There is] no contradiction between saying 'evolution has no purpose' and 'organisms have purposes'; just different vocabularies for different levels of description." --Sean Carroll

#386838 - 07/05/09 06:08 AM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: NapalmNick]
Kel9 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Your not alone in your confusion NapalmNick.

I was just about to post a question that was identical to yours, I'm in exactly the same situation.

Ahhh well, Patience is a virtue- we'll find out soon enough I suppose...

See you downstairs when we find out where the door is. wink

www.vampiretemple.com

#386839 - 07/05/09 06:53 AM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Kel9]
Skyla Offline

CoS Member

It's my understanding that Magister Ventrue enables the CoS-Members section manually.

If you are both, CoS-Members and VIP-Subscribers, then I'm sure he will upgrade your accounts as soon as he reads this.

http://www.satannet.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=373378#Post373378

#386956 - 07/07/09 12:50 AM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: NapalmNick]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
If your account has been upgraded (and looking at the status above your avatar, it looks like this is the case) then the members-only forums will simply appear appended to the list of the public forums.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ‹bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#386980 - 07/07/09 08:08 AM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Bill_M]
ruraldean Offline

CoS Member

Loc: England
Just so the other two don't feel lonely I'm in the same situation. I lifted the door mat but there was no key there...

"The pipe draws wisdom from the lips of the philosopher, and shuts up the mouth of the foolish; it generates a style of conversation, contemplative, thoughtful, benevolent, and unaffected..."

-William Makepeace Thackeray, from The Social Pipe
http://ruraldean.wordpress.com

#386984 - 07/07/09 08:44 AM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: ruraldean]
Skyla Offline

CoS Member

@ ruraldean:

Did you already PM Magister Ventrue to get your CoS Member Badge on Undercroft?

If not follow the instructions here:

Cos Member Badges on the Undercroft

and since you are messaging him anyway then you can also ask Magister Ventrue to give you access to the Members only area here on LttD.

That's the way I did it and it worked fine. grin

#386990 - 07/07/09 09:58 AM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: ruraldean]
Mephisto Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Portugal
Originally Posted By: ruraldean
Just so the other two don't feel lonely I'm in the same situation. I lifted the door mat but there was no key there...

Them and both of us!...

#387030 - 07/07/09 05:27 PM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Skyla]
ruraldean Offline

CoS Member

Loc: England
Originally Posted By: Skyla
@ ruraldean:

Did you already PM Magister Ventrue to get your CoS Member Badge on Undercroft?

If not follow the instructions here:

Cos Member Badges on the Undercroft

and since you are messaging him anyway then you can also ask Magister Ventrue to give you access to the Members only area here on LttD.

That's the way I did it and it worked fine. grin

Thanks Skyla

I did both a few days ago.

"The pipe draws wisdom from the lips of the philosopher, and shuts up the mouth of the foolish; it generates a style of conversation, contemplative, thoughtful, benevolent, and unaffected..."

-William Makepeace Thackeray, from The Social Pipe
http://ruraldean.wordpress.com

#387172 - 07/08/09 10:01 PM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: NapalmNick]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
The CoS Members section here on LttD is handled by HP Nadramia and you need to send a message to her requesting access.

Your Undercroft Profile is handled by myself and you just need to send me a message.

Because of the way the subscription system is setup we can only give CoS Members who are also VIP-subscribed members access to the CoS Members Only area.

I will be posting far less confusing information and changing the system a bit to make things easier to understand.

Thank you!

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#387173 - 07/08/09 10:07 PM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Magister Frost]
NapalmNick Offline
CoS Member

Thank you, Magister!

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house." --George Carlin, Playin' With Your Head

"[There is] no contradiction between saying 'evolution has no purpose' and 'organisms have purposes'; just different vocabularies for different levels of description." --Sean Carroll

#387557 - 07/12/09 04:46 PM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: NapalmNick]
Warlock Atreus Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Dallas TX
I don't see the CoS Member section yet.

#387562 - 07/12/09 06:18 PM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Warlock Atreus]
Dorian_Grey Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Virginia
I'm not getting it either.

#387568 - 07/12/09 06:30 PM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Dorian_Grey]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

Prevention of Virtue

S Magazine 1 & 2
S Magazine 3

#387573 - 07/12/09 07:16 PM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: LKRice]
Dorian_Grey Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Virginia
Priestess LKRice, I have done this. At least, it does say CoS Member under my name. The problem is that I still don't seem to have access to the CoS Members Forums. I believe this is the problem everyone in this thread is having.

#387583 - 07/12/09 10:56 PM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Dorian_Grey]
Warlock Atreus Offline

CoS Member

I have done exactly what that instructs me to do. I recently received CoS Member designation. I am a paid member of the site. I've even written to Magister Ventrue after my CoS Member designation appeared in case there was another thing that has to happen.

I am neither griping nor am I annoyed in the least. I am just making it known that I have followed the instructions and the Members-only sections are still not appearing.

If we didn't make it known, then the people who can do something about it don't know they need to.

#387606 - 07/13/09 05:36 AM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Warlock Atreus]
DevilMan_nc Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Charlotte/Concord, NC
I received the cofimation email but still don't hav access as well. Also I requested the CoS Member banner around my profole picture over at the Undercroft but it's not appeared as of yet.

#387655 - 07/13/09 12:58 PM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Warlock Atreus]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

For everyone, sadly this is my fault, it is kind of an administrative issue on my part. Since the subscription system is in place and changed a bit there are a few extra things that need to be done to your accounts in order to get you access to the CoS Members section. I have not "properly" informed HP Nadramia about these changes so she has been doing it the "old" way which does not work. I am in the process of changing this so please bare with me while I get her up to speed.

Thank you!

From Hell,

Magister Frost

- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#387680 - 07/13/09 02:55 PM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Magister Frost]
Warlock Atreus Offline

CoS Member

Thank you High Priestess Nadramia and Magister Ventrue!

Given the *MASSIVE* amount of development that has gone into both LttD and Undercroft in the past six months by Magister Ventrue, it is a real testament to his talent and efforts that these places work so well and with such style. It speaks highly of his work that subtle issues like this one are the ones we are finding now.

HMV!
HS!

#387695 - 07/13/09 04:57 PM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Warlock Atreus]
DevilMan_nc Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Charlotte/Concord, NC
Originally Posted By: Atreus
Thank you High Priestess Nadramia and Magister Ventrue!

Given the *MASSIVE* amount of development that has gone into both LttD and Undercroft in the past six months by Magister Ventrue, it is a real testament to his talent and efforts that these places work so well and with such style. It speaks highly of his work that subtle issues like this one are the ones we are finding now.

HMV!
HS!

I have to echo what Atreus said above! Thanks Magister Ventrue.

#388342 - 07/20/09 11:47 PM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: DevilMan_nc]
CBKS Offline

CoS Member

Loc: D/FW Texas
I don't have access to the CoS Members-only section in this forum yet either. I am patient as I know that Magister Ventrue and High Priestess Nadramia are very busy individuals. I look forward to being apart of that forum. smile

HS!

#388356 - 07/21/09 04:22 AM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: CBKS]
Skyla Offline

CoS Member

Hello CBKS,

did you already send an e-mail to Magister Ventrue about this?

Meanwhile he sent out two e-mails one titled "VIP Member Information Request" and the other "VIP Information Request - Part 2". Did you get those?

In the first one he asks all VIP Members to e-mail him the following information:

Paypal Email Address (Used to Subscribe):
Undercroft Login Email Address (used to sign up):
Letters to the Devil Login Address:

(To: ventrue@satannet.com)

In his second e-mail he adds:

Originally Posted By: MagisterVentrue
Reply to this message ONLY if you are having one or more of the following issues:

- You Do Not have VIP Access on the Undercroft
- You Do Not have VIP Access on Letters to the Devil
- You Are a CoS Member but do not have a CoS Badge on the Undercroft
- Cannot figure out how to apply the VIP Badge on Letters to the Devil

If you are having one or more of these issues please reply to this email with:

- Your Undercroft Account Email Address
- Your Letters to the Devil Email Address
- Which problem(s) you are having

#388498 - 07/22/09 01:33 PM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Skyla]
CBKS Offline

CoS Member

Loc: D/FW Texas
Hi Skyla,

Thank you for that information. smile

I sent out the requested info and am now just waiting.

#395793 - 09/23/09 04:22 PM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Magister Frost]
Delta Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Nar
I've waited (and paid) for two months to get member section access without a word from any of the email addresses involved, and I'm beginning to wonder if all I've sent has been getting stuck in spam filters. If the wait is generally over 7 weeks or central is just that busy, I apologize, but I wanted to post here to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong on my end. Is the process still to email the administration address with name, username and red card number?

#395852 - 09/24/09 09:45 AM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Delta]
Warlock Atreus Offline

CoS Member

Same here. I've been waiting since January and have been paid the entire time, as well. For a while I actually wondered if there really was a members' section. But if you look at the Forum stats below, there are 73 and I can only see 26.

And yes, I have jumped through all the hoops specified - multiple times in some cases.

#396343 - 09/28/09 10:08 PM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Warlock Atreus]
Talon Pierce Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Colorado
Perhaps you folks doth stomp and scream and complain too often, demanding paid access without providing worthy contributions as to why you should have said access. Only an observation from one who is a casual participant.

HS HT BNTE

FTP

#396345 - 09/28/09 10:25 PM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Talon Pierce]
Delta Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Talon Pierce
Perhaps you folks doth stomp and scream and complain too often

I tried to word that post as politely as possible as I'm more concerned that my emails were not received (spam filters, etc), and I wanted to post it here to confirm. I see nothing in my original post or the one after me that could be called "Stomping and Screaming". Merely informing the Admins of a possible problem.

Originally Posted By: Talon Pierce
demanding paid access without providing worthy contributions as to why you should have said access

I am demanding nothing, I am asking if I've left out some step in the system. I have paid for access to the VIP section which I have recieved, and am a CoS member, these are to my memory the only requirements for access to the downstairs, that and an email I've sent a few times to the emails concerned. I was unaware that anyone had to provide a "Worthy Contribution" in addition to that. May I ask what sort of contribution you think I should have made?

#396488 - 09/30/09 12:52 AM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Delta]
Talon Pierce Offline

CoS Member

Please forgive my rudeness, as I am still learning to communicate my thoughts online without giving offense. I represent none other than myself.

The board is under reconstruction, Magister Ventrue has an extremely full plate, co ordinating access and permissions here with Admin, while they are streamlining their own operations is a monumental task!

All members will reap the benefits from these sites once upgrades are complete. I should think that efforts to assist rather than distract might help resolve issues like the one you are experiencing right now.

I have issues like yours, as do many others. My post was not to be taken personally by you, but a quick blanket observation.

My apologies if you were offended, that was not my intent.

HS HT BNTE

FTP

#396490 - 09/30/09 01:10 AM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Talon Pierce]
Delta Offline
CoS Member

No offense taken but I still find your words enigmatic- What specifically do you think we should be doing to help Magister Ventrue and earn our access? I'd think letting him know our problems would be assisting. Beyond that I am unaware of what he needs, if there's a forum I'm missing where he posts ways we can help the boards please link me, I'd be happy to assist in any way I can, regardless of how it affects my access to the downstairs.

Again, what exactly do you think I should be contributing?

#396496 - 09/30/09 01:46 AM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Delta]
Talon Pierce Offline

CoS Member

Let me attempt to describe what I see in terms I understand. I may be incorrect of course, but it is MY interpretation.

In the movie "Finding Nemo," I believe, there is a group of gulls that see a meal and drone " Mine! Mine! Mine!"

In an effort to consolidate several systems linked together into a cohesive unit that share compatible protocols, several subroutines are taken offline. The users of those sub routines are inconvenienced to the extreme, causing an uproar of user requests to correct the problem.

Filtering through those requests to find valid information needed to complete the conversion is very time consuming, and detracts from the original mission of having a cohesive unit that can efficiently process those requests...

This is only my stray thought I took several minutes to write. What effort might you contribute?

Listen and look, as there is more going on here than I can answer. You have CoS Member under your name, I may never have one.

HS HT BNTE

FTP

#396498 - 09/30/09 02:23 AM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Talon Pierce]
Delta Offline
CoS Member

You'll have to forgive me, but your words are a bit classier than what I can readily understand. You've been very kind to educate me about the workings of LttD and its systems, I hope you'll be kind enough to write one more explanatory post, for a fellow Coloradoan?

Originally Posted By: TalonPierce
In the movie "Finding Nemo," I believe, there is a group of gulls that see a meal and drone " Mine! Mine! Mine!"

Sorry I'm asking you to explain even that, but am I one of the seagulls? Am I really acting a thieving magpie just by asking if my emails have gone askew? Or is Atreus out of line to politely mention that he hasn't received a paid service for 9 months of payment? I suspect I'm misreading your Finding Nemo reference, I am much more like Dori (Ellen's funny fish) in that I'm utterly ignorant of what's going on before my eyes here.

In an effort to consolidate several systems linked together into a cohesive unit that share compatible protocols, several subroutines are taken offline. The users of those sub routines are inconvenienced to the extreme, causing an uproar of user requests to correct the problem.

So, in order to work on the upgrades, the member's section access routine has been deactivated? Clearly you have some sort of insight I lack, either in computer experience or, as you suggested earlier, in helping the Magister out personally. Could you clear that up- Are you an actual bee in the hive, or is it an educated guess? If the access granting doodad is offline, please let me know, then I can rest assured and stop pestering the board and generous Admins with emails wondering if my original emails were received. I'd really hate to be another pin on the pile, so your insight here is most valuable to me.

Filtering through those requests to find valid information needed to complete the conversion is very time consuming, and detracts from the original mission of having a cohesive unit that can efficiently process those requests...

So someone is looking through the emails to find the info needed? My emails usually contain little more than the basics, but if you think resending my email to High Priestess Nadramia with only the required info (and removing my usual pleases and thankyous) would help her, I'll go ahead and do that. I'm sorry I don't know what you mean about a 'cohesive unit', please rephrase that for me if it's important. Again I thank you for your time in explaining this to me.

What effort might you contribute? Listen and look, as there is more going on here than I can answer. You have CoS Member under your name, I may never have one.

Here's where I'm really lost. I've listened and looked across the forum for info to help me get downstairs without annoying the kind Admins more than I have already. You suggest you are bound not to answer more specifically, which strikes me as bizarre, everyone here has always been honest and open about forum etiquette and procedure. You go on to remind me that, though I am a CoS member, I am missing something and that though you are not a member, you have learned it. Is there something outside the CoS that I should be looking into? Does your superior insight come from another unspoken source? Is the list of things I can do for Magister Ventrue to earn my place downstairs hidden for the worthy student like so many ancient mysteries?

I can't tell you how much help you've been here already. You have my most sincere gratitude and again I apologize for asking so much of you, but you're clearly in the know and I'm but an average user who doesn't know why his internet isn't working. Won't you please shed some light for an ignorant seagull? Maybe then I can finally find Nemo myself (I really do love Pixar movies).

#396499 - 09/30/09 02:51 AM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Delta]
Ninth_Cimmerian Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Washington State
I like this channel.

grin

*continues watching with his Pyramid Hefe and popcorn.*

Survival Is The Highest Law!

#396500 - 09/30/09 03:01 AM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Delta]
Talon Pierce Offline

CoS Member

Quote:
You've been very kind to educate me about the workings of LttD and its systems

I have no clue how it operates.

Quote:
am I one of the seagulls?

One person to answer 100's of monotonous cries for help? Yes. In my eyes.

Quote:
So, in order to work on the upgrades, the member's section access routine has been deactivated?

I would not know as I have no access.

Quote:
Clearly you have some sort of insight I lack, either in computer experience or, as you suggested earlier, in helping the Magister out personally. Could you clear that up- Are you an actual bee in the hive, or is it an educated guess?

Clearly an uneducated guess, as I have no inside info, only personal observations.

Quote:
So someone is looking through the emails to find the info needed?

No, of course not. If I were looking for a piece of code to solve a puzzle, having a metric ton of code dropped on my head would not help resolve matters.

Quote:
You go on to remind me that, though I am a CoS member, I am missing something and that though you are not a member, you have learned it. Is there something outside the CoS that I should be looking into?

I am not recognized as a member on this board. You are not overlooking anything but the obvious.

The moderators of this board I trust are having a good laugh at my expense, yet I was unable to resist.
Quote:

Is the list of things I can do for Magister Ventrue to earn my place downstairs hidden for the worthy student like so many ancient mysteries?

I would not know. As a new member of this forum I have nothing to offer other than find a seat and hold your tongue.

HS HT BNTE

FTP

#396502 - 09/30/09 03:06 AM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Ninth_Cimmerian]
Talon Pierce Offline

CoS Member

"Sit & Spin" comes to mind for you, yet you are too young to remember that toy...

HS HT BNTE

FTP

#396503 - 09/30/09 03:08 AM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Talon Pierce]
Delta Offline
CoS Member

Well that was a strange conversation confused

#396524 - 09/30/09 08:24 AM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Delta]
Warlock Atreus Offline

CoS Member

First of all, I'd like to express my appreciation to Delta for that extensive exchange.

Finding Nemo is one of my favorite movies. When listing movies I admire, it is rarely lower than #2.

The gulls are disparaged by the protagonists in the movie. They are simply pursuing their individual desire - however simple it is. They don't pretend to be something they are not nor do they try to give the appearance of understanding things they do not. They know what they want and attempt to obtain it with their abilities. They are amorally selfish (and I say that in the most complimentary manner).

I've not mentioned the fact that I am awaiting downstairs access for over two months. So, my "Mine!"s are rather infrequent. I replied so Delta and others in the same predicament will know it is not an individual problem.

I am living my life contentedly without downstairs access. I would enjoy reading the contributions of and exchanging experiences, perspectives, and techniques with the people who participate there. But it is not essential to my journey as a COS member.

HS!
Mine! devilchili

#396570 - 09/30/09 04:02 PM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Warlock Atreus]
Delta Offline
CoS Member

Never have I been more content to be a seagull than as I read your post, thank you! You also put my wait in perspective and did indeed keep me from feeling alone since few others seemed to be in the same predicament (as you know seagulls are born, not made). Anyhow I have faith that we will transcend to the downstairs soon enough,

-Johnathan Livingston

#396576 - 09/30/09 04:21 PM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Delta]
Talon Pierce Offline

CoS Member

Thank you both!

HS HT BNTE

FTP

#396579 - 09/30/09 04:33 PM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Talon Pierce]
Ninth_Cimmerian Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Washington State
grin

You're still a-ok in my book old goat. smile

Perhaps I'll properly motivate you towards higher plateaus of experience one day.

Survival Is The Highest Law!

#396658 - 10/01/09 09:08 AM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: NapalmNick]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

I posted this in the Announcements section but wanted to re-post it here:

--------------------------
I would like to announce a change to the CoS Members Access to the downstairs hidden forums.

All CoS Members with VIP Access should now email me with requests to gain access to the CoS Members Forums downstairs.

In your email please include your Username on LttD and a photo or scan of both your CoS Membership card and a valid government issued ID card.

Email the above information to ventrue@satannet.com

Once I receive the request I will process your account and grant you access to the CoS Members Forums.

Thank you!
----------------------------

From Hell,

Magister Frost

- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#396756 - 10/02/09 01:57 AM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Ninth_Cimmerian]
Talon Pierce Offline

CoS Member

After surviving this winter, I shall call you on your offer. Old Goat. If you could see me now.

HS HT BNTE

FTP

#396986 - 10/04/09 12:46 PM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Talon Pierce]
Warlock Atreus Offline

CoS Member

In case anyone is still having trouble, following Magister Ventrue's instructions worked perfectly. He promptly granted me the privilege of access to the Members' Section.

Many thanks to all!

HS!

#396993 - 10/04/09 02:34 PM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Warlock Atreus]
Delta Offline
CoS Member

Indeed it did, I've been euphoric playing in all the downstairs forums. Thank you very much all involved in the new system and especially Magister Ventrue!

#444028 - 02/01/11 07:17 PM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Delta]
John Prophet Offline

CoS Member

Loc: My suburban lair
I received my CoS Membership card in late October and first sent in my information to gain approval to access the CoS Members Forums, shortly thereafter. However, I just realized that I may have made a mistake when sending my original e-mail.

I apologize if this has caused any confusion and I would happily resend my information if necessary. The e-mail address that Iíve been using is ventrue@satannet.com; which Iím assuming is still correct.

I would greatly appreciate any advice about how to proceed at this point since Iím not sure whether there is actually a problem or if this is simply the amount of time that this process should be expected to take.

Thank you very much!

HS!

#444030 - 02/01/11 07:27 PM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: John Prophet]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pure Imagination
I would presume there is a queue, since Magister Frost has been initiating a lot of upgrades, and is getting ready to launch the new Upgrade system.

#444052 - 02/02/11 12:09 AM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: John Prophet]
Colonel Kurtz Offline
CoS Member

I had recieved my red card in Sept. and sent Magister Frost an email then. I a follow up email in Oct. and still have not recieved a reply. I am in the middle of moving duty stations and will try again when I settle in.

I think what I mean is that it may be awhile.

#444166 - 02/03/11 04:42 PM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Colonel Kurtz]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Your upgrade is done!

From Hell,

Magister Frost

- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#444167 - 02/03/11 04:42 PM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: John Prophet]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

I am trying to look up your info ... first off what email did you use for your aubscription? Also I am not finding your username on the Undercroft.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#444196 - 02/03/11 11:36 PM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Magister Frost]
Colonel Kurtz Offline
CoS Member

Thank you Sir!

#444213 - 02/04/11 09:21 AM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Magister Frost]
rodstriker Offline

CoS Member

Magister Ventrue hello I'm also facing the same problem already sent the data to email (ventrue@satannet.com) with the necessary data for my User have access to members area and up to date got no reply, and send email for two months already, if I did not send the information properly informs me that can fix as fast as possible

hs!

#444220 - 02/04/11 09:58 AM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Magister Frost]
John Prophet Offline

CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Magister Frost
I am trying to look up your info ... first off what email did you use for your aubscription? Also I am not finding your username on the Undercroft.

This should be my username on Undercroft: JohnProphet

Here is the address of my profile on Undercroft: http://www.satannet.com/profile/JohnProphet

Thank you for looking into this.

Edited by John Prophet (02/04/11 01:39 PM)

#444226 - 02/04/11 11:41 AM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: rodstriker]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

CoS Members Acces requires a VIP Subscription based on how the grouping permissions work.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#444227 - 02/04/11 11:42 AM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: John Prophet]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Should be fixed now

From Hell,

Magister Frost

- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#444233 - 02/04/11 01:22 PM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Magister Frost]
John Prophet Offline

CoS Member

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it!

#444396 - 02/06/11 12:14 PM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Magister Frost]
Aristotle Stoli Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Florida, USA
Magister Frost, I have been experiencing difficulties in gaining entry to the CoS Members Only Section. I would appreciate any help in the matter. All required information has been sent to your email. Thank you for your time and effort in this matter.
"For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command nor faith a dictum. I am my own god. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us."
ó Charles Bukowski

Church of Satan SETI@home Team

#444665 - 02/08/11 02:51 PM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: NapalmNick]
Aristotle Stoli Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Florida, USA
Magister Frost, thank you very much for the action taken. HS

Edited by Aristotle Stoli (02/09/11 06:22 AM)
"For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command nor faith a dictum. I am my own god. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us."
ó Charles Bukowski

Church of Satan SETI@home Team

#445992 - 02/24/11 08:49 PM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Magister Frost]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Tennessee, U.S.
Hey Magister Frost,

I've sent my information in late last year. Please let me know if there's anything els that you need Sir.

"Any group or collective, large or small, is only a number of individuals. A group can have no rights other than the rights of its individual members." - Ayn Rand

"Laws are there for a reason. You may not agree with them but you gotta obey them. Nobody wants to be in court." - Sonic the Hedgehog

"Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the mundane, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path." - Magus LaVey

"Test Everything, Believe Nothing." -

#445993 - 02/24/11 08:58 PM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: NapalmNick]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Can you resend it to ventrue@satannet.com

Thank you!

From Hell,

Magister Frost

- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#446005 - 02/25/11 12:12 AM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Magister Frost]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Yes Sir.

The message has just been sent.

Thank you for your assistance Mr. Frost!

My email is jacobw1186@yahoo.com

Edited by LordofDarkness (02/25/11 12:33 PM)

"Any group or collective, large or small, is only a number of individuals. A group can have no rights other than the rights of its individual members." - Ayn Rand

"Laws are there for a reason. You may not agree with them but you gotta obey them. Nobody wants to be in court." - Sonic the Hedgehog

"Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the mundane, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path." - Magus LaVey

#446058 - 02/25/11 05:54 PM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: LordofDarkness]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Your accounts have been upgraded.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#446059 - 02/25/11 05:56 PM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Magister Frost]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

I cannot thank you enough Magister Frost!

Thank you so much for your generosity!

#446102 - 02/26/11 10:20 AM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: NapalmNick]
Adam-9sense Offline
CoS Warlock

Magister Frost, I have emailed you the ID and member card, is there anything else I need to do for CoS Member Section access?

#446182 - 02/27/11 11:51 AM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Adam-9sense]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Can you resend them to me, I cannot find the email. Thank you.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#446264 - 02/28/11 07:43 AM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Magister Frost]
Adam-9sense Offline
CoS Warlock

I resent it. Thank you for your assistance.

#493296 - 11/12/13 10:23 AM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Skyla]
Talonius Offline

Loc: Emerson,Georgia,USA
I am probably wasting my time by posting here but I shall attempt it anyway since the last post I have is from /09.I can not reach the administration it seems.After having sent messages and posts seem to be no closer to a solution.I payed for the upgraded status on VIP as well as establishing my CoS membership submitting the required identification.I am hoping someone will answer this post.

Napolean Hill

#493916 - 12/17/13 11:23 AM Re: CoS Members' Section? [Re: Talonius]
Artjom Offline

Loc: Russia
I have same problem. I am CoS member too, but nobody not upgrade my status.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Forum Stats
12025 Members
73 Forums
43832 Topics
405260 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements