It has been projected that I will send in my fee of appreciation in 5 months if not sooner! I am so ecstatic in becoming a member that I can taste it.

I have already said my thanks to the Adminisration. But I also want to include those on this forum who have answered my questions, given advice when I asked for it, and debated with me on many subjects along with giving valid information to assist my knowledge.

I thank you for your help and I would love to show my appreciation by becoming a member. Ultimately I thank Anton LaVey for bringing this philosophy above ground. My respect goes to all who truly deserve it. Thank you!

Hail Satan!

"Any group or collective, large or small, is only a number of individuals. A group can have no rights other than the rights of its individual members." - Ayn Rand

"Laws are there for a reason. You may not agree with them but you gotta obey them. Nobody wants to be in court." - Sonic the Hedgehog

"Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the mundane, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path." - Magus LaVey

"Test Everything, Believe Nothing." -