Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#389152 - 07/27/09 10:29 AM Hell-O from Scania,Sweden
HardAsRock Offline

Loc: Malmoe,Sweden
Hi folks!

I am Jorgen, 32 years from malmoe.

I am married to my wife Sarah and have we two children John and Sofie.

I work as a mail-man/Postman in the almost world-famous area Rosegarden/Rosengård.
Its infamous for having several riots with Muslims rioting against policemen.
My biggest interest are electronic music but I listen to all kinds of music for inspiration.
I discovered Satanism when I was 16 when I first time read The satanic bible and like many found myself being a natural born Satanist, Always being the kid walking my own path.

I have read all of Anton's published books and the latest book from C.O.S I read was The Satanic Scriptures and I think Peter is a very talented writer and I hope to see more books from Him.

I am not a member of C.O.S yet but I am thinking about it and will perhaps join someday.

Thats all for now.

Hail Me!
Hail Satan!

#389159 - 07/27/09 11:37 AM Re: Hell-O from Scania,Sweden [Re: HardAsRock]
Herr_S Offline

Loc: Mordor
Another Swede!

How wonderful.

I'll give you one advice though. Don't give away too much information about yourself unless you're open to people about your affiliation with Satanism and you are ready to take the consequenses for it. Personally I keep it a well-guarded secret.

Välkommen till elitens lekplats!

#389163 - 07/27/09 12:17 PM Re: Hell-O from Scania,Sweden [Re: HardAsRock]
NapalmNick Offline
CoS Member

Welcome!

You certainly sound like you know what's up. I read The Satanic Bible at 16 as well. It must be strange working in an area infamous for Muslim rioting. I keep hearing of it happening over in Europe like wildfire. Thankfully it has not reached America ...yet.

Oh, and just out of curiosity, if I may ask; is it common for Swedes to have names like John and Sarah? I know some names, like my own, are multi-lingual and have various pronunciations/spellings. i.e. Nicholas, Niklaus, Nicolas, etc.

But are these pronounced the same as in English? Sorry if I have offended, it's just I had assumed those two names to be unique to English.

Anyway I rather liked your introduction and want to hear more from you!

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house." --George Carlin, Playin' With Your Head

"[There is] no contradiction between saying 'evolution has no purpose' and 'organisms have purposes'; just different vocabularies for different levels of description." --Sean Carroll

#389165 - 07/27/09 12:27 PM Re: Hell-O from Scania,Sweden [Re: HardAsRock]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
A piece of advice, offered in a friendly spirit:

It's probably not a good idea for you to give your or your family's first names, neighborhood, or your profession.

#389167 - 07/27/09 12:37 PM Re: Hell-O from Scania,Sweden [Re: NapalmNick]
Spelled Moon
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: NapalmNick
But are these pronounced the same as in English? Sorry if I have offended, it's just I had assumed those two names to be unique to English.

Maybe I can partially answer your question, in connection with international usage of names. For example, here in Slovakia people started giving to children foreign names. Little funny, I was discussing exactly this with my cousin just yesterday, as in family and also inbetween friends are some pregnant ladies.

There are given such names, which have completely no equivalent in Slovak, Czech, Polish or Russian calendar.
For example name Jessica.
The written form and pronounciation would be so very different.
If one should read the name in Slovakian, it would be pronounced like [Yessitsa].
Or if the name should be written with English pronounciation, in Slovak it would be [Džesika].
smile

I thought of how very much it will confuse kids, when they'll study some language basics in elementary school.

Anyway, I think that these days people can give any name in many places of the world. smile

#389168 - 07/27/09 12:38 PM Re: Hell-O from Scania,Sweden [Re: HardAsRock]
Spelled Moon
Unregistered

Welcome! smile You'll find many interesting topics in here.
Enjoy them. smile

#389176 - 07/27/09 02:10 PM Re: Hell-O from Scania,Sweden [Re: ]
NapalmNick Offline
CoS Member

Cool. As The United States becomes more and more bilingual (and I'm referring to those who can speak Spanish AND English, not just Spanish) it's pretty common to see folks named Juan, Raquel, Carlos, etc.

In German, there are several newer words which are borrowed from different languages, as seems to be the trend with all languages nowadays. L'Orange from French, Cousin from French (pronounced Koo-zahn), and Dschungel from English.

Dschungel doesn't look English? Of course not. It means Jungle, but seeing as how in German the J is equivalent to an English Y, changes were made. The D is slammed against the sch, which is equivalent to sh in English, and roughly makes an English J sound.

Pretty nifty.

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house." --George Carlin, Playin' With Your Head

"[There is] no contradiction between saying 'evolution has no purpose' and 'organisms have purposes'; just different vocabularies for different levels of description." --Sean Carroll

#389178 - 07/27/09 02:21 PM Re: Hell-O from Scania,Sweden [Re: Herr_S]
HardAsRock Offline

Originally Posted By: Herr_S
Another Swede!

How wonderful.

I'll give you one advice though. Don't give away too much information about yourself unless you're open to people about your affiliation with Satanism and you are ready to take the consequenses for it. Personally I keep it a well-guarded secret.

Välkommen till elitens lekplats!

Thanks Herr S and all others too.

And I am open with being a Satanist and are damn proud of it, We should not be ashamed of what we are.
We are the Cream of the Crops.

And for the my wife's name its very common in Sweden around top 10 but most spells it without H and for my sons name we got it from one of my and my wife favourite musicians John "Ozzy" Osbourne and for my daughter I picked it because I like the name Sofie.

I am looking forward to participate in the discussions here and I promise to start interesting threads when I found something interesting that haven´t been discussed before.

HS/HM

Edited by HardAsRock (07/27/09 02:25 PM)

#389179 - 07/27/09 02:23 PM Re: Hell-O from Scania,Sweden [Re: HardAsRock]
HereticPrincess2 Offline

Loc: Des Plaines, IL
Welcome to the boards!
HS!
HP

#389190 - 07/27/09 04:10 PM Re: Hell-O from Scania,Sweden [Re: HardAsRock]
Mr Avarice Offline

Loc: Scandinavia
Quote:
And I am open with being a Satanist and are damn proud of it, We should not be ashamed of what we are.

That is a very, VERY bad policy to have where you live. Most of Sweden is a pretty OK with people practicing whatever religion they want but where you live is an exception, as you've stated yourself.

How would you like it if you got beaten up just cause word got out that the local mailman is a Devil Worshiper?

Damn it Jörgen, what about your kids?

EDIT: I forgot to wish you welcome.

Welcome to Hell!

Edited by The Fool (07/27/09 04:11 PM)

#389235 - 07/27/09 11:20 PM Re: Hell-O from Scania,Sweden [Re: Mr Avarice]
Tapio Offline

Loc: Gothenburg, Sweden
Another one from Sweden! I just might ask you saometime about things happening in Rosengård. I´ve lived in some of the "bad" suburbs in Stockholm and Gothenburg and still wonder if they will come down with the same bad results there.

This is the first time I get to greet "welcome" someone to this forum, since I´ve only been a member for three days; so welcome to you.

#389272 - 07/28/09 05:50 AM Re: Hell-O from Scania,Sweden [Re: HardAsRock]
verszou Offline

Loc: Denmark
Hello neighbour (not quite, but by American standards we're practically living next door to each other smile ).

Sounds like you live in the crappy part of Malmø, but then we have places not unlike it over here - it did seem a nice place the times I've been there though, I was there twice for the Malmø festival and once for a concert at KB.

#389308 - 07/28/09 10:09 AM Re: Hell-O from Scania,Sweden [Re: Mr Avarice]
HardAsRock Offline

Originally Posted By: The Fool
Quote:

That is a very, VERY bad policy to have where you live. Most of Sweden is a pretty OK with people practising whatever religion they want but where you live is an exception, as you've stated yourself.

How would you like it if you got beaten up just cause word got out that the local mail-man is a Devil Worshipper?

Damn it Jörgen, what about your kids?

EDIT: I forgot to wish you welcome.

Welcome to Hell!

Why is it a bad policy, should the Muslims as I think you mean should have anything against me as a person, then you are very wrong. Most Muslims are very open-minded towards other religions and people. I don´t live in the area where I work.

My question have always been: Why should we knee for the masses? when we represents an elite-based religion! Always bear the rebel Lucifer in mind!

Edited by HardAsRock (07/28/09 10:13 AM)

#389468 - 07/29/09 12:11 PM Re: Hell-O from Scania,Sweden [Re: HardAsRock]
Herr_S Offline

Quote:

Why is it a bad policy, should the Muslims as I think you mean should have anything against me as a person, then you are very wrong. Most Muslims are very open-minded towards other religions and people. I don´t live in the area where I work.

My question have always been: Why should we knee for the masses? when we represents an elite-based religion! Always bear the rebel Lucifer in mind!

Hey. If you want to be open about being a Satanist, that's fine. But remember, you will have to take the consequenses for this.

Satanism is a tool not a cause. We use Satanism for our own benefit, not to convince anyone else how much better we are.

#389471 - 07/29/09 12:44 PM Re: Hell-O from Scania,Sweden [Re: HardAsRock]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Most Muslims are very open-minded towards other religions and people.

How did you arrive at this conclusion?

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#389503 - 07/29/09 03:39 PM Re: Hell-O from Scania,Sweden [Re: Herr_S]
HardAsRock Offline

Originally Posted By: Phineas
Most Muslims are very open-minded towards other religions and people.

How did you arrive at this conclusion?

Well what I meant and should have stated is that those Muslims I have met are very open-minded to other religions. Of course, I cannot speak for all Muslims.

Originally Posted By: Herr_S

Hey. If you want to be open about being a Satanist, that's fine. But remember, you will have to take the consequences for this.

Satanism is a tool not a cause. We use Satanism for our own benefit, not to convince anyone else how much better we are.

I know Satanism is a tool we use for our benefit.

Well everyone has their way and my way is the open road.

#389518 - 07/29/09 05:39 PM Re: Hell-O from Scania,Sweden [Re: HardAsRock]
Herr_S Offline

Originally Posted By: HardAsRock

I know Satanism is a tool we use for our benefit.

Well everyone has their way and my way is the open road.

Great. I wish you the best.

Hail Satan!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
12254 Members
73 Forums
44035 Topics
406363 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements