Topic Options
#390145 - 08/03/09 05:25 AM UnderCroft change...
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Did I dream it, or did Magister Ventrue post here that he was planning to add a "CoS Member Register" thing to UnderCroft in the near future?

I thought I had seen a couple of posts here on LttD saying something about it. But, damned if I can find anything about it now.

I'm beginning to think I dreamed the whole thing.

#390146 - 08/03/09 05:33 AM Re: UnderCroft change... [Re: DCLXVI]
Skyla Offline

CoS Member

Ha! No dream! I'm also waiting for the new feature. smile

Magister Ventrue's status on Undercroft says that he found a s­light bug wi­th the SRN w­hich is dela­ying its rel­ease a bit and that he is working o­n it.

#390149 - 08/03/09 06:41 AM Re: UnderCroft change... [Re: Skyla]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Thank you, Skyla.
I was hoping I hadn't, finally, "lost it."
I even went as far as going to Magister Ventrue's profile here on LttD and clicking on "View Posts." And when I couldn't find anything about there... Well, any way, thank you for relieving my old mind. coopdevil

I know the Magister has more things "on his plate" than the "average" person could even contemplate, and that he's busier than one could imagine with all that he does.

Edited by DCLXVI (08/03/09 06:44 AM)

#390175 - 08/03/09 11:43 AM Re: UnderCroft change... [Re: DCLXVI]
Skyla Offline

CoS Member

You are most welcome! smile

Many Satanists are quite busy people. Guess that's why we get things done of which others don't even dare to dream of. coopdevil

#390303 - 08/03/09 11:59 PM Re: UnderCroft change... [Re: DCLXVI]
Talon Pierce Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Colorado
If you browse around a bit on the Croft, you can see it emerging in areas. Before long many will wonder if it was there the whole time...

HS HT BNTE

FTP

#390364 - 08/04/09 09:44 AM Re: UnderCroft change... [Re: DCLXVI]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Its official release is just around the corner actually. I have one last small bug to squash and then it is code stable. I have a little design work to do in the control panel area but I more than likely will release it before I finish that since it is just cosmetic.

This feature will be available to all members of the Undercroft, Vip and non-Vip alike. It has been a life long dream of mine and you can read about it in the description section when it is released.

This feature will be a one time "paid" feature and you will own your unique registration number and barcode for life. The reason I am making this a paid feature is the funds from this feature will go towards getting my new "SSE" feature coded which will be a free feature on the undercroft and will let you use those undercroft points for something really really cool!!!! Trust me, SSE will become addicting and everyone will find it so fun they will not leave the undercroft even to eat or sleep! smile but it is going to be expensive as it is a massive feature!

So as long as everything goes well, the SRN feature should be released within the next day or so and then I start designing the layout for the SSE feature!

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#390451 - 08/04/09 06:23 PM Re: UnderCroft change... [Re: Magister Frost]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Thank you for the information, Magister.
I, as well as others here, I'm sure, look forward to the new features on Undercroft.

Through your hard work, it is already, indeed, the meeting place of the Elite.

#391111 - 08/10/09 11:33 AM Re: UnderCroft change... [Re: DCLXVI]
Mensch Offline

Loc: Dallas, TX
I love the new SRN feature and just signed up for it. Many thanks Magister! You keep us on our toes with great new things.
Dallas, TX

#391122 - 08/10/09 02:57 PM Re: UnderCroft change... [Re: Mensch]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

I join Mensch in thanking you Magister. As soon as I got the email about the upgrade, I signed onto Undercroft and got mine.

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL VENTRUE!!

Moderator:  Magister Frost 

Forum Stats
12282 Members
73 Forums
43882 Topics
404449 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements