Topic Options
#388264 - 07/20/09 10:42 AM Order inquiry
Born Offline

Loc: Canada
Good Morning...
I placed an order 6/22/09 and sent out a Western Union payment days after. I check regularly and still see it in a status of 'pending payment'. I'm certain that the Emporium should have received it by now...I guess I'm wondering if there is only certain times in a month that payments are collected / deposited?

My order info is as follows:
Order Number EMP200906221. I apologize if I appear to be impatient, I know the order will be complete sooner than later, but am excited. I chose the medallion straight from the Emporium for numerous reasons...quality being top of the list. I plan to order various other items and am hoping I can save for the wall plaque before they're all gone!! I was saddened to read that post from Coffinrust specifying the retiring of said art.

Thanks for your attention.

#390712 - 08/06/09 08:55 AM Re: Order inquiry [Re: Born]
Zsche Offline

Loc: Where the 5.56 casings fall...
Hi,

I know from experience that it can take 12-14 weeks to receive a Baphomet medallion from the CoS Emporium, as they are shipped from Hell's Kitchen in New York. Mine shipped after 13 weeks.

From what I understand - it is out of Magister Ventrue's hands as they are manufactured and shipped from a different location.

I did eventually receive mine - and haven't taken it off since.

Hail Satan!

Originally Posted By: Hagen von Tronje
You can't guzzle whiskey and pinch pretty ladies' asses when you're dead.

Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster
Love life. Live life. Don't fuck with people unnecessarily. Don"t let other people fuck with you. Simple guidelines that that will help you to make informed, intelligent and Satanic decisions.

Originally Posted By: Callier
Constructive criticism is one thing but people that just point blank tell others what they should be doing with their lives without any kind of permission can eat a bag of hairy balls.

Forum Stats
12195 Members
73 Forums
43973 Topics
405995 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements