Topic Options
#391045 - 08/09/09 12:39 PM Emporium shipping time?
mb_goatis Offline

Loc: Dallas area, TX
Hello,

I was going to order one of the beautiful HKP medallion. I am moving in about 3 weeks though. So if say I ordered it today, is the CoS Emporium's shipping speed fast enough to make it to me on time? I live in Texas, US. Or better yet, if the CoS Emporium cannot make it on time, is there an option for like 2 day shipping or 3 day shipping? (I looked and could not find anything relating to these questions.)

Thank you.

*edit* also, I have been reading about a lot of backorders. Is everything back in stock? (also, sorry if this is not the right place to ask these questions, I could not find a customer support number on the CoS Emporium website.)

Edited by mb_goatis (08/09/09 12:52 PM)

#392279 - 08/21/09 01:04 AM Re: Emporium shipping time? [Re: mb_goatis]
Pablovilla Offline

Loc: Victorville, California
Just wondering what the shipping time is usually on back issues of Black Flame, as I ordered two back issues and other items, everything else arrived within a week of ordering, but it has been over 6 weeks and the two magazines have not shown up, and checking online says that the order is still in process.

Just for future purchaces what items take the least time and what takes the longest time?

#392291 - 08/21/09 03:30 AM Re: Emporium shipping time? [Re: Pablovilla]
mb_goatis Offline

Loc: Dallas area, TX
Originally Posted By: paul_r
Just wondering what the shipping time is usually on back issues of Black Flame, as I ordered two back issues and other items, everything else arrived within a week of ordering, but it has been over 6 weeks and the two magazines have not shown up, and checking online says that the order is still in process.

Just for future purchaces what items take the least time and what takes the longest time?

This is exactly why I asked my original question. I have ordered from the emporium before, and it showed up in about a week or two. Lately, I keep hearing about people having to wait for months to recieve their order; which is absurd, but I am sure there is a good reason behind the delays.

Edited by mb_goatis (08/21/09 03:30 AM)

Forum Stats
12157 Members
73 Forums
43918 Topics
405738 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements