Topic Options
#391077 - 08/09/09 06:59 PM My HKP Medallion
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Tennessee, U.S.
Magister Ventrue,

I sent a message on the "Contact Us!" link. Just to ensure my politeness, I was wondering if the medallion was getting made or maybe UPS has some problems... Because I can't wait to see my precious medallion! smile I didn't want you to think I was getting some attitude behind my sense of humor.

Thank you very much in advance Magister for your efforts!

"Any group or collective, large or small, is only a number of individuals. A group can have no rights other than the rights of its individual members." - Ayn Rand

"Laws are there for a reason. You may not agree with them but you gotta obey them. Nobody wants to be in court." - Sonic the Hedgehog

"Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the mundane, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path." - Magus LaVey

"Test Everything, Believe Nothing." -

#391933 - 08/18/09 11:16 AM Re: My HKP Medallion [Re: LordofDarkness]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Tennessee, U.S.
Magister Ventrue,

I noticed that the Order Status has been labeled as "Completed".

Now when is my item status going to say "Shipped"?

I'm very eager to have it. smile

Order # is EMP200908023

Edited by LordOfDarkness (08/18/09 11:17 AM)

"Any group or collective, large or small, is only a number of individuals. A group can have no rights other than the rights of its individual members." - Ayn Rand

"Laws are there for a reason. You may not agree with them but you gotta obey them. Nobody wants to be in court." - Sonic the Hedgehog

"Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the mundane, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path." - Magus LaVey

"Test Everything, Believe Nothing." -

Forum Stats
12170 Members
73 Forums
43936 Topics
405790 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements