Topic Options
#391083 - 08/09/09 08:38 PM Customizing
Waya Offline
CoS Member

I wanted to seek approval for customizing the CoS member banner on my Undercroft page. Only the color. I was wanting to customize it to fit my page. It will be a direct link to the CoS website. May I have permission to do so?
I have not seen a post on this just yet so I hope its ok to ask this here.

If need be, I can provide you with an example.

Thank you.

"We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will -- the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist."
~Anton LaVey

#391085 - 08/09/09 11:11 PM Re: Customizing [Re: Waya]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Have you contacted Central regarding this? This is who you need to be communicating with. administration@churchofsatan.com

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#391087 - 08/09/09 11:29 PM Re: Customizing [Re: Phineas]
Waya Offline
CoS Member

I thought it could be answered here, my apologies.
Thanks for the Reply Sir.

"We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will -- the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist."
~Anton LaVey

Forum Stats
12162 Members
73 Forums
43921 Topics
405743 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements