Topic Options
#392036 - 08/19/09 09:40 AM HKP Chain thickness?
PsychOff Offline

I tried looking if this was mentioned, couldn't find anything. This is for those who have the 1.75 inch Baphomet medallion from CoS Emporium:
What thickness chain can I fit through the loop? Wanted to get myself a Sterling Silver Snake Chain, I can get it in 2, 3 and 5 mm. Please help!

Thank you^^

#392097 - 08/19/09 07:11 PM Re: HKP Chain thickness? [Re: PsychOff]
DevilMan_nc Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Charlotte/Concord, NC
I would suggest that you wait until it arrives and match it up with what pleases your eyes. Although don't choose a chain that is over-powering and takes away from the medallion. Hope this helps.

#392100 - 08/19/09 07:20 PM Re: HKP Chain thickness? [Re: DevilMan_nc]
HereticPrincess2 Offline

Loc: Des Plaines, IL
I agree with Dragonfish, find a chain that suits your eyes/tastes but don't let it overpower the Baphomet.
I actually wear my Baphomet and my other medallion on "dog tag" chains, as they are easiest for me to clasp. I have mild cerebral palsy and sometimes my fingers just won't work right!

#392103 - 08/19/09 07:29 PM Re: HKP Chain thickness? [Re: HereticPrincess2]
PsychOff Offline

Good idea, thank you, I'll go to a Jewelers to try some chains out once I get the medallion.

#392134 - 08/19/09 11:17 PM Re: HKP Chain thickness? [Re: PsychOff]
Lasham Offline

Loc: New York, NY
If you got a black on silver Baphomet then I suggest a black chain like one of these:

http://www.tribalhollywood.com/Detail.bok?no=262&cat=Bico+Chains+%26+Necklaces%3AGunmetal

I think that would look really cool.

#392182 - 08/20/09 09:19 AM Re: HKP Chain thickness? [Re: Lasham]
HereticPrincess2 Offline

Wow that's an awesome chain! Those lobster clasps (and any other one) are a bitch to fasten for me though.

#392190 - 08/20/09 10:01 AM Re: HKP Chain thickness? [Re: HereticPrincess2]
PsychOff Offline

I was thinking silver but black is rather dashing^^ I have ordered the black on silver HKP too, thank you Lasham^^

#392307 - 08/21/09 08:48 AM Re: HKP Chain thickness? [Re: PsychOff]
HereticPrincess2 Offline

Black on silver, excellent choice.

#392313 - 08/21/09 11:20 AM Re: HKP Chain thickness? [Re: PsychOff]
Zsche Offline

Loc: Where the 5.56 casings fall...
I ordered the smaller Baphomet from the CoS Emporium. I haven't taken it off since I received it four months ago.

My personal experience has been that wearing metal necklaces 24/7 is less than convenient, due to them being caught in my hair, crimping, breaking, etc. I have found that using a strip of rawhide purchased at a local craft store works great for me.

What works for me - may not be the best for others. Just thought I would share my experience.

Hail Satan!

Originally Posted By: Hagen von Tronje
You can't guzzle whiskey and pinch pretty ladies' asses when you're dead.

Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster
Love life. Live life. Don't fuck with people unnecessarily. Don"t let other people fuck with you. Simple guidelines that that will help you to make informed, intelligent and Satanic decisions.

Originally Posted By: Callier
Constructive criticism is one thing but people that just point blank tell others what they should be doing with their lives without any kind of permission can eat a bag of hairy balls.

#392356 - 08/21/09 09:47 PM Re: HKP Chain thickness? [Re: HereticPrincess2]
Rougue Offline
CoS Member

Loc: usa
I use my dog tag chain for my black/silver one also. It is hidden under my shirt when it is not appropriate to wear on the outside. And I thought I was the only one to do this. smile
Rougue

#392368 - 08/22/09 12:22 AM Re: HKP Chain thickness? [Re: Zsche]
mb_goatis Offline

Loc: Dallas area, TX
Thanks for posting the picture. I have been debating on getting the 1 inch, and now that I can see it on someone, i can definately tell it is much to small for my taste. Thanks for the time to do that.

#392389 - 08/22/09 07:49 AM Re: HKP Chain thickness? [Re: mb_goatis]
Zsche Offline

Loc: Where the 5.56 casings fall...
Absolutely - You are welcome.

Hail Satan!

Originally Posted By: Hagen von Tronje
You can't guzzle whiskey and pinch pretty ladies' asses when you're dead.

Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster
Love life. Live life. Don't fuck with people unnecessarily. Don"t let other people fuck with you. Simple guidelines that that will help you to make informed, intelligent and Satanic decisions.

Originally Posted By: Callier
Constructive criticism is one thing but people that just point blank tell others what they should be doing with their lives without any kind of permission can eat a bag of hairy balls.

Forum Stats
12281 Members
73 Forums
43880 Topics
404441 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements