Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#393101 - 08/28/09 02:36 PM PENTHOUSE magazine (CHURCH of SATAN article)
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
The newest issue of PENTHOUSE (October 2009) magazine has an excellent article about the Church of Satan by Bob Johnson. The article is illustrated by COOP and their are several other pictures as well. Many of the Priesthood of Mendes as well as some sexy Witches and dashing Warlocks were interviewed as well as myself and my beautiful wife.

Enjoy!
HS! coopdevil

Edited by Magister_Lang (08/28/09 04:42 PM)
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#393109 - 08/28/09 03:27 PM Re: PENTHOUSE magazine (CHURCH of SATAN article) [Re: Magister_Lang]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
Excellent News!
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
“A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder.” -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#393112 - 08/28/09 03:34 PM Re: PENTHOUSE magazine (CHURCH of SATAN article) [Re: Magister_Lang]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
>> as well as some sexy Witches were interviewed for this article including myself. <<

Hmmm.

Joking apart. Great news.

#393116 - 08/28/09 04:37 PM Re: PENTHOUSE magazine (CHURCH of SATAN article) [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Whoops! You got me there Reverend. Thanks for pointing it out. As much as I enjoy breasts, I would not want folks thinking that I have some.
HS! crossbones

Edited by Magister_Lang (08/28/09 04:45 PM)
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#393118 - 08/28/09 05:32 PM Re: PENTHOUSE magazine (CHURCH of SATAN article) [Re: Magister_Lang]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

Cool! I will pick that up.

HS! coopdevil

#393121 - 08/28/09 05:42 PM Re: PENTHOUSE magazine (CHURCH of SATAN article) [Re: Magister_Lang]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
Awesome!

A good excuse to buy an issue of Penthouse, if I ever heard one.

"But honey, it's part of my RELIGION."

crossbones

#393126 - 08/28/09 06:06 PM Re: PENTHOUSE magazine (CHURCH of SATAN article) [Re: TheDegenerate]
JCLAG Offline
CoS Warlock

Heh heh.
By the way, why must writers constantly use "Sympathy for the Devil" in articles on the CoS? I mean, it's obvious, but incredibly overdone.
But anyway, congrats Magister Lang and all who took part in this!

There is no authority but yourself. - Penny Rimbaud

If everybody likes you, you're just kissing ass. - Jerry Only

#393131 - 08/28/09 06:38 PM Re: PENTHOUSE magazine (CHURCH of SATAN article) [Re: JCLAG]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

The actual article is called Devil's Advocate, the stuff on the cover is editorial fluff I imagine and nothing to do with the writer.
HS! coopdevil

Edited by Magister_Lang (08/28/09 06:39 PM)

XLII A.S.

R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#393137 - 08/28/09 07:20 PM Re: PENTHOUSE magazine (CHURCH of SATAN article) [Re: Magister_Lang]
JCLAG Offline
CoS Warlock

I stand corrected. Can't wait to read it!

There is no authority but yourself. - Penny Rimbaud

If everybody likes you, you're just kissing ass. - Jerry Only

#393165 - 08/29/09 05:06 AM Re: PENTHOUSE magazine (CHURCH of SATAN article) [Re: JCLAG]
DevilMan_nc Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Charlotte/Concord, NC
So we can finally say we buy Penthouse for the articles.

#393175 - 08/29/09 07:47 AM Re: PENTHOUSE magazine (CHURCH of SATAN article) [Re: Magister_Lang]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Atlanta, GA.
Ah, this will be wonderful! I'm very much looking forward to reading all of the contributions by members of our organization.

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young" - Oscar Wilde

#393199 - 08/29/09 01:39 PM Re: PENTHOUSE magazine (CHURCH of SATAN article) [Re: Magister_Lang]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Thank you for the news, Magister.

I would imagine the sales of that magazine will (at least for the October issue) go up a bit.

I look forward to reading the article.

#393263 - 08/29/09 11:27 PM Re: PENTHOUSE magazine (CHURCH of SATAN article) [Re: TheDegenerate]
Waya Offline
CoS Member

Or....
Honey, I promise I will not look at the pictures.
My luck, she will rip out the article and throw away the magazine.
The money spent will be put toward the article.
Oh hell, I will probably peek anyway. coopdevil

Right on time for Halloween jack
I'm looking foward to reading it.

"We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will -- the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist."
~Anton LaVey

#393881 - 09/05/09 09:24 AM Re: PENTHOUSE magazine (CHURCH of SATAN article) [Re: Magister_Lang]
AEnigma Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: Belgium
Great news!

Will this be in the US edition only, or will this article appear worldwide?

COS Folding @Home Team
Des Duivels (on Satanism in Dutch)
Des Duivels Forum (Satanic forum in Dutch)
Temple of the Vampire

Kindly leave your morals at the wardrobe.

#393885 - 09/05/09 09:33 AM Re: PENTHOUSE magazine (CHURCH of SATAN article) [Re: AEnigma]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

I really don't know. Sorry.
HS! coopdevil

XLII A.S.

R. Lang XLVI A.S.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  LKRice 

Forum Stats
12099 Members
73 Forums
43863 Topics
405472 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements