Topic Options
#393234 - 08/29/09 07:22 PM Baphomet t-shirt diameter
mb_goatis Offline

Loc: Dallas area, TX
Hello,

I have been looking for a Baphomet banner, but I can not find one that looks how I want it to. I was looking through the CoS Emporium and I saw the t-shirt. If I ordered say a 3x shirt, what would be the diameter of the baphomet on the shirt? If it is big enough, I am going to cut apart the shirt an sew my own little banner.

Thanks!

#393371 - 08/31/09 03:01 AM Re: Baphomet t-shirt diameter [Re: mb_goatis]
Waya Offline
CoS Member

From what I hear the Emporium is about to unleash some items. If I remember correctly, I think I seen in a previous post that the newer items will be added just in time for October/Halloween. I'm pretty sure this item you are seeking will most likely be in the mix. If I were you I would keep my money in my pocket and the scissors on the table. New doors to the Emporium are about to open. Kinda like black friday. wink

"We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will -- the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist."
~Anton LaVey

#393384 - 08/31/09 07:16 AM Re: Baphomet t-shirt diameter [Re: mb_goatis]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Have you checked Magister Ventrue's listings on ebay? He just might have a banner listed on there. He has in the past.

#393403 - 08/31/09 01:25 PM Re: Baphomet t-shirt diameter [Re: DCLXVI]
mb_goatis Offline

Loc: Dallas area, TX
Originally Posted By: DCLXVI
Have you checked Magister Ventrue's listings on ebay? He just might have a banner listed on there. He has in the past.

Yeah, I checked the Ebay; nothing listed. I went ahead and ordered a shirt, though. If a an actual banner is about to be sold, then I'll just have to buy that one too. One can never have too many baphomets! Thanks guys.

Forum Stats
12253 Members
73 Forums
44031 Topics
406349 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements