Topic Options
#393693 - 09/03/09 12:22 PM Sympathy for the Devil - Inside the Church of Satan
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Sympathy for the Devil by Magister Bob Johnson - Featured in the 2009 October Issue of Penthouse.

Check out the newest article by Magister Bob Johnson as he interviews and explains the Church of Satan's use and views on Sex. The article is very well written and includes some fun photos. The article also features many Hierarchy Members views on sex and how they use sex in their day to day lives, including your very own beloved Magister Ventrue (listed in the article as Lex Frost). This issue of Penthouse is on newsstands now! Get it before it is gone!

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#394046 - 09/08/09 01:28 AM Re: Sympathy for the Devil - Inside the Church of Satan [Re: Magister Frost]
Dracula999 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Colorado
Magister Ventrue,
I just picked up the copy. I have to say it was a very well written article. I hope people have a better understanding about what Satanism is all about and the Church as well .

#394280 - 09/10/09 03:40 AM Re: Sympathy for the Devil - Inside the Church of Satan [Re: Dracula999]
PsychOff Offline

I was wondering if it is possible that someone could post the article here, or even perhaps scan the pages if that is allowed? The reason I ask is I live in England and I think that article will only be exclusive to the US version of Penthouse. I will double check today but I'm certain UK version will be different^^ this probably goes for any other country where other Satanists reside and would like to read it.

#394360 - 09/10/09 09:16 PM Re: Sympathy for the Devil - Inside the Church of Satan [Re: Dracula999]
Lasham Offline

Loc: New York, NY
Is there any way to get a hold of this article without actually buying the magazine?

#394416 - 09/11/09 02:40 AM Re: Sympathy for the Devil - Inside the Church of Satan [Re: Dracula999]
Pablovilla Offline

Loc: Victorville, California
In north-west Orange county California, the magazine is hard to find, purchased the last copy that I could find. Most book stores do not carry it, and a few liquor stores do, and possibly Frys Electronics.

The same applies to music and most books here, unless christian or Buddhist it is hard to find. I have to mail order many things that I used to be able to buy off the shelf here. If it were not for CoS Emporium, and other such places I would not be able to buy many of the books that I read, or music.

Edited by paul_r (09/11/09 02:49 AM)

#394570 - 09/12/09 12:48 PM Re: Sympathy for the Devil - Inside the Church of Satan [Re: Pablovilla]
Dark_Adept Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: High Hades
Ahhhh....good ol' "Little Vietnam" (Garden Grove to you tourists). I thought it was just me, but apparently it IS difficult to find that magazine in most stores.

#394653 - 09/13/09 08:52 AM Re: Sympathy for the Devil - Inside the Church of Satan [Re: Magister Frost]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
I found and nabbed my copy this morning at a truck-stop in Nebraska. (I had been checking every place I stopped since I first eard about it.)
Interesting article.
But, I doubt it will change most sheeples' views of the Church of Satan. Too many of them are like Chester Riley ("Life of Riley")("Don't confuse me with facts. My head is made up.")

#394924 - 09/16/09 05:24 AM Re: Sympathy for the Devil - Inside the Church of Satan [Re: PsychOff]
SueW Offline
CoS Member

Loc: TN,United States
I bought the magazine but know what you are saying is probably true because I get a couple of magazines that publish here and in the UK and they are usually different.

It is on line as well at Penthouse's website
http://penthousemagazine.com/features/devils-advocate/

http://singlesmartandsurviving.blogspot.com/

http://darkrae.blogspot.com/

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." Aldous Huxley

A charming woman doesn't follow the crowd. She is herself. - Loretta Young, American Actress

It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else. - ERMA BOMBECK

#395099 - 09/17/09 12:24 PM Re: Sympathy for the Devil - Inside the Church of Satan [Re: SueW]
precision Offline

I like coop's art for it.

#396208 - 09/27/09 07:12 PM Re: Sympathy for the Devil - Inside the Church of Satan [Re: precision]
Venus Flytrap Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
I had also just obtained a copy of the issue. A very well put together article.

On the Undercroft:

http://www.satannet.com/Shadowedlight/

On Facebook

www.facebook.com/Satanicdragon

#397482 - 10/08/09 10:06 AM Re: Sympathy for the Devil - Inside the Church of Satan [Re: Venus Flytrap]
Mannyowar Offline

CoS Member

Loc: London, England
That was a great read and hopefully it will have set a few people's misconceptions straight.

I couldn't find the US version of the magazine here, fortunately a friend flying in from the US was able to bring me a copy. Borders Bookshops do stock it, my local one had sold out though, so any fellow English Satanists wanting a hard copy could try there.

My Undercroft profile: http://www.satannet.com/Mannyowar

#404051 - 11/30/09 06:10 PM Re: Sympathy for the Devil - Inside the Church of Satan [Re: Mannyowar]
asmodeus_frost Offline

Lovely article indeed! Thanks for taking the time to post the link. I'll have to pick this up at the local Hustler Hollywood soon. I too love Coop's artwork for said piece.

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43978 Topics
406035 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements