Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#395927 - 09/25/09 07:53 AM Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay
PsychOff Offline

This was the only place I could think of posting this thread; I know it has been discussed and I have looked into as much as possible however I am just getting no feedback/communication on the current situation.

I ordered my HKP Medallion over a month now, CoS Emporium tracking states the order is still pending and the money has been taken out of my account. I left an email through the CoS Emporium website about 2 weeks ago and have had no response, from what I understand, the guy who runs CoS Emporium is extremely busy as he does many other things and that there is a shortage of stock at the moment. Apologies if I'm wrong on that, but it would be great if someone who works with CoS Emporium could tell me of the situation and when I could expect my order; I'm certain there are many others who are probably waiting for orders too; I myself just haven't had any direct response on the matter.

I don't particularly want to buy my Medallion from somewhere else since it'll just be some cheap copy, I don't mind the wait for the proper Church of Satan certified Medallion, would just like to know when.

Thank you^^
Regards

#395942 - 09/25/09 10:38 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: PsychOff]
Talon Pierce Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Colorado
Patience my friend. I have ordered duplicate items and have experienced next week delivery and several months delay.

Wally World is always open.

Proof that your purchase is not mass produced is all.

HS HT BNTE

FTP

#395975 - 09/25/09 05:53 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Talon Pierce]
mb_goatis Offline

Loc: Dallas area, TX
Yeah, I have placed 5 different orders over the span of about 2 months. Everything ranging from medallions to shirts and books. I have probably spent over 200 dollars so far. Not a single item has shipped. I wrote to the CosEmporium, but no response (I hear this is normal).

All we can do is wait i guess. I hear some people have waited over 3 months to recieve an item. On some of my items I am at 2 months, so hopefully only a month more!

The worst part is I live like 20 min away from plano, tx! crossbones

#395997 - 09/25/09 10:13 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: PsychOff]
Leviathan1972 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: pennsylvania
From my own experience, all you can do its wait, COSEmporium didn't took your money and forgot, what we need to remember its that we are not the only one who oder from the COSEMPORIUM, there is hundred of people ordering the same item, and some item are out of stock. Did you see how beautiful those Baphomet medallion are, Right?, it take time for those Baphomet to be made. So be patience it will get to you.

#396016 - 09/26/09 02:39 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Leviathan1972]
Lasham Offline

Loc: New York, NY
I ordered my baphomet medallion a little over a month ago as well, and my order has yet to be shipped. They say to wait up to 8 weeks for it to ship though, so I'm guessing this is quite common.

#396023 - 09/26/09 05:12 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Lasham]
nighteyes Offline

Loc: Ottawa, Canada
I ordered mine over 3 months ago and I still have not got it oh well I guess I just have to wait but I hope to get it soon

#396049 - 09/26/09 08:45 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: nighteyes]
Mensch Offline

Loc: Dallas, TX
Remember, the Baphomet Medallions are made at the time they are ordered, so they take time to be completed. Once you get your Baphomet, you will see why it took so long to make. They are stunning in their beauty, and of great quality. I had to wait a while for mine to come in, but once I saw it, I put it on immediately because it was wonderful to simply look at.
Dallas, TX

#396151 - 09/27/09 01:46 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Mensch]
Warlock Atreus Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Dallas TX
My medallion was shipped from New York. So, my suspicion is that Magister Ventrue handles the commerce. The manufacturing and shipping is done elsewhere.

#396239 - 09/28/09 02:34 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Warlock Atreus]
PsychOff Offline

Ah, very well then, thank you all. Nice to know I'm not some unlucky sod that had an order gone askew. It does look very nice indeed and you all confirmed it's even nicer once its in your hands; I didn't know they were made to order, this is nice to know that love and care is put into the making of the Medallions. Well I shall just wait patiently and forget to keep expecting it, I'll just wait for it to suddenly turn up in the post and surprise me.

Thank you all for the responses, sorry for slow reply.

#396328 - 09/28/09 08:25 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: PsychOff]
Talon Pierce Offline

CoS Member

Just a reminder that items are not mass produced, but handled by real live members who have active personal life pursuits as well.

There are no "live operators" awaiting to take your order.

Having ordered duplicate items before, they may arrive the next week, or several months later, but they will always arrive.

I pray your medallion was not instrumental in the magical workings you have undertaken? If so You may borrow mine until yours arrives...

HS HT BNTE

FTP

#396687 - 10/01/09 02:43 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Talon Pierce]
PsychOff Offline

Again, sorry for late reply. No my medallion is not instrumental to some magical workings I have undertaken; I'm patient enough to wait, thank you though TalonPierce for your kind offering to lend me your medallion^^

Currently reading The Satanic Scriptures after having read The Satanic Bible; and still writing my answers for the active membership application. I've never worn jewelry before because I never felt it right to pertain myself to something I did not agree to, as you know all jewelry has a meaning and significance in the eyes of the designer that an individual would align him/her-self to. But I can proudly say as a Satanist I can finally have that honour to wear the Sigil of Baphomet. I fully understand the symbolism of the medallion, prepared to answer it when someone asks me curiously, and to those who frown upon it and I get a sense they should judge me upon it and they ask me what that is; I shall respond politely yet firmly: "If you don't know what it symbolizes already, its probably because your not ready to hear about it. But if your still curious, you can always look it up."

Funny story: I had a dream few days ago about receiving my medallion in the post and it was all crappy and made out of wood, hah! My sub-conscious likes to doubt, but to doubt and to question everything I guess is in my Satanic nature!

#396757 - 10/02/09 02:08 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: PsychOff]
Talon Pierce Offline

CoS Member

Its called evolution of the mind.

Finding an old application I filled out, it may have been written by a monkey. To my horror I realized it may have been a copy of one I sent to admin. I later laughed about it envisioning the expressions of those reviewing it.

HS HT BNTE

FTP

#397299 - 10/06/09 09:06 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Talon Pierce]
mb_goatis Offline

Great news! All of my items have finally shipped. All of them say Completed. Now I begin my daily ritual of checking and rechecking the mail!

#397303 - 10/06/09 09:43 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: mb_goatis]
PsychOff Offline

Same here, I got completed also. Fantastic, looking forward to receiving it and then going out to choose my neck-chain.

#397492 - 10/08/09 02:08 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: mb_goatis]
TheLibertine Offline

Loc: Point of no-entrance
Originally Posted By: mb_goatis
Great news! All of my items have finally shipped. All of them say Completed. Now I begin my daily ritual of checking and rechecking the mail!

Congratulations!

Although I wonder... you've been waiting for your's to be shipped less than I have. I've been waiting since early July, and mine is still "Pending Shipment". I doubt it has anything to do with my location... or could it?
On the other hand I've ordered two... so could it be that also?

Well, as a Russian saying goes: "We need to live to see."

http://fromthedevilskitchen.blogspot.com
- Bringing gastronomy closer to Satan

#397493 - 10/08/09 02:32 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: TheLibertine]
Anglo80 Offline

I was also wondering about this. I ordered mine at the start of August and it still is listed as "pending shipment" as well. I was wondering which medallion you guys have ordered as I'm waiting on the smaller 1 inch version.

I also live in Europe so maybe it is standard for it to take longer. Whatever the reason, I guess I'll just have to be patient and deal with the wait... but I'm really looking forward to getting it because they look so beautiful and well-made in the pictures!!

#397508 - 10/08/09 04:31 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Anglo80]
mb_goatis Offline

Just to let other people know. 2 of the 7 items I have ordered just came in today. It was two baphomet pins. They are absolutely amazing, worth the wait. I'll let you guys know when my 3 pendants I ordered came in.

#397532 - 10/08/09 09:35 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Anglo80]
nighteyes Offline

[quote=Anglo80]I was also wondering about this. I ordered mine at the start of August and it still is listed as "pending shipment" as well. I was wondering which medallion you guys have ordered as I'm waiting on the smaller 1 inch version.

Yeah my order still says "pending shipment" also and i placed my order on june 15 for the 1 inch as well.

#397536 - 10/08/09 10:25 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: nighteyes]
Diwanna Offline

Loc: Upland
I found that with everything I've ordered in the past, "pending shipment" doesn't really mean anything. I received an item and it was still listed as "pending shipment" for 2 weeks afterwards.

I equate placing an order on the Emporium like performing a ritual. You should place the order and then forget about it. When the item arrives, your ritual has been fulfilled.

There is a point in which empirical evidence outweighs your faith. It is then when you must chose to open your eyes, or close them. - Diwanna

#397537 - 10/08/09 10:32 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Diwanna]
PsychOff Offline

My order was for the 1.75 inch medallion if that helps. But I agree, let it arrive on its own accord, don't bite your nails in expectation. CoS Emporium obviously take their time to make good quality products and for that requires time. Something becomes more precious over time as you learn to appreciate its value and uniqueness.

#397627 - 10/09/09 04:56 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Diwanna]
TheLibertine Offline

Originally Posted By: Diwanna

I equate placing an order on the Emporium like performing a ritual. You should place the order and then forget about it. When the item arrives, your ritual has been fulfilled.

Ah! But it's so hard to forget! You just know that such a beautiful thing is coming your way! How can you possibly forget? smile

#397643 - 10/09/09 08:26 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: TheLibertine]
Diwanna Offline

Well, you need to find a distraction. I personally seek the arms of my lover. Works for me.

There is a point in which empirical evidence outweighs your faith. It is then when you must chose to open your eyes, or close them. - Diwanna

#397646 - 10/09/09 09:05 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Diwanna]
Venus Flytrap Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
I had ordered My red on black 1.75 inch Baphomet medallion during the last week of May, and still do not have it.
I heard somewhere (that may have been a speculation) that the CoS Emporium ships out finished medallions all at once after an allotted time. Is that true?
I ask because at the time I ordered Mine, I was hearing of a lot of people getting their medallions roughly the same time.

On the Undercroft:

http://www.satannet.com/Shadowedlight/

On Facebook

www.facebook.com/Satanicdragon

#397649 - 10/09/09 10:09 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Venus Flytrap]
Diwanna Offline

I ordered my 2 medallions 1.75 white and black on 5/3/09. I received them on 5/26/09. Your wait time of 5 months is way too long. I'd try to get a hold of Magister Ventrue about your order for sure. Good luck.

#397667 - 10/10/09 01:56 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Diwanna]
PsychOff Offline

I just double checked my order, although it says the order itself is completed; the shipment status is still pending. mb_goatis, does your order say the same?

#397669 - 10/10/09 03:12 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: PsychOff]
nighteyes Offline

mine also says that the order is completed but the shipment status still says "pending shipment"

#397670 - 10/10/09 04:17 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Diwanna]
TheLibertine Offline

Well, you need to find a distraction. I personally seek the arms of my lover. Works for me.

Hah! Well that would'n work either, since my lover is behind a sea also! Just like my medallions! laugh
At least I know I am getting her in two weeks time, for sure!

#397683 - 10/10/09 09:00 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: PsychOff]
Diwanna Offline

Yep and it's been 5 months now.

#397722 - 10/10/09 07:11 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Diwanna]
Venus Flytrap Offline

CoS Member

Your wait time of 5 months is way too long. I'd try to get a hold of Magister Ventrue about your order for sure. Good luck.

Thanks, I did send a few e-mails to the CoS Emporium and directly to Magister Ventrue regarding this issue, but no responses on the matter. I realize that he is very busy and the manufacturing of the products are out of his hands, so if he can't track My medallion down, I should then accept My losses at this point.

On the Undercroft:

On Facebook

#397739 - 10/10/09 11:31 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Venus Flytrap]
Diwanna Offline

True, but if you pay for something, you should receive it within the allotted time. The site states "We ship most in-stock items within 5 - 7 business days, please understand that some items are hand made and can take up to 3 weeks to ship. All items are shipped via the shipping method you select during check out (unless otherwise specified). You should receive your order 4 to 10 business days"
At the latest you should receive your shipment within 5 weeks considering shipping. I really enjoy the products I've purchased from the Emporium and have not had a shipping issue, but based on comments here many people have and there's only so much of "he's a busy guy" that can be justified. No disrespect meant to Magister Ventrue.

#397762 - 10/11/09 04:29 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Diwanna]
Anglo80 Offline

Quote Diwanna - "At the latest you should receive your shipment within 5 weeks considering shipping."

It doesn't mention this on the website, but on the confirmation email that I received when I made the order it stated that I should allow up to 12 weeks for the product to arrive as some of the products are hand-made to order. So in my case, I'm going to wait until that point (pretty soon) before I start emailing away and talking about consumer rights.

I really like your idea of treating the order like a ritual: just do it then don't let it occupy your mind anymore. I will try to do that- which I'm obviously not doing because I'm always checking this thread on the forum for more info!!

#397784 - 10/11/09 10:26 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Anglo80]
Diwanna Offline

Actually Anglo80 the quote I posted was directly from the website under "customer help"->"shipping methods". But even so, 12 weeks is less than 3 months and Shadowed light is coming up on 5 months. Hopefully it'll arrive soon, they are quite nice.

#397788 - 10/11/09 12:35 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Diwanna]
Anglo80 Offline

Sorry, my wording was a bit misleading. I wan't questioning what you said, I was just pointing out that I wasn't made aware that it could take up to 12 weeks until I received that email.

I do agree that 5 months is way too long and I hope that I don't have to wait for that amount of time. But he points out that he's tried to send emails both through the Emporium and directly and received no reply so I don't know what else there is to be done.

And another thing, my girlfriend's off to Australia in 3 weeks so I'm going to lose her as a suitable distraction!!

#397808 - 10/11/09 01:56 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: PsychOff]
mb_goatis Offline

Originally Posted By: PsychOff
I just double checked my order, although it says the order itself is completed; the shipment status is still pending. mb_goatis, does your order say the same?

Magister Ventrue (i've heard) only updates the status and not the shipping status. So once it says completed that is the last thing it will say. It will not be updated agian. So all you can do it wait for your item to come in, it should be soon!

Edited by mb_goatis (10/11/09 01:56 PM)

#399770 - 10/27/09 02:39 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: mb_goatis]
Venus Flytrap Offline

CoS Member

I just received My 1.75 inch red on black metal medallion today! It really was worth the looong wait!

On the Undercroft:

On Facebook

#399807 - 10/27/09 07:23 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Venus Flytrap]
PsychOff Offline

Good to hear, when did you order yours Shadowed Light? Problem I have now is I live in England and our national postal service (Royal Mail) has gone on strike and will go on for quite a bit longer, when it does resume there is a risk it might have got lost due to the backed up post. Did you receive it via UPS or some other private postal company by any chance?

#399823 - 10/27/09 10:22 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Venus Flytrap]
mb_goatis Offline

Originally Posted By: Shadowed Light
I just received My 1.75 inch red on black metal medallion today! It really was worth the looong wait!

Fantastic, hopefully this means mine should be showing up soon. I'll keep you guys posted, thanks Shadowed Light.

#399913 - 10/28/09 01:19 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: PsychOff]
Venus Flytrap Offline

CoS Member

Good to hear, when did you order yours Shadowed Light?

I made the order sometime during the end of May. It came via the U.S. Postal Service.

Possibilities of it getting lost are there for any piece of mail at any time, but if it's of any comfort, the Emporium itself was quite backed up and My order was invoiced and dated to ship on July 11, and I just got yesterday. So there is no telling when. But nonetheless, they are on their way!

On the Undercroft:

On Facebook

#399914 - 10/28/09 01:22 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: mb_goatis]
mb_goatis Offline

Just checked the mail. Two of the three medallions I ordered came in. (I am still waiting on my red on black metal). So, the question everyone is wondering, is it worth the wait? I am going to go ahead and say yes, not because the quality is so mindblowing (more on that in a second) but simply because there is no other place that has this quality of baphomet medallions. The quality is very nice (especially on my black on silver metal), but the pink on black metal I ordered does have two minor imperfections on it. Next to the left ear the pink didn't seem to cover all of the black, so there is a little black dot, and on the right horn there are several black dots where the pink didn't cover it. Now, I am being very nitpicky, as I know no one could see it unless they were studying it, but it should be noted. Is this a bad thing though? I am going to say no, these are all custom and it gives it a little bit a character that can only be seen by me, so I am not going to complain about it at all.

Overall, these are great medallions; in my opinion, perfect. Any one waiting for them in this thread will be very happy when they recieve them

I will post a picture of my red on black one when it arrives.

HS!

Edited by mb_goatis (10/28/09 01:24 PM)

#399917 - 10/28/09 01:35 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: mb_goatis]
Venus Flytrap Offline

CoS Member

Originally Posted By: mb_goatis

Fantastic, hopefully this means mine should be showing up soon. I'll keep you guys posted, thanks Shadowed Light.

No problem. I figured the news would be welcoming.

You had posted your pics while I was working on my post.

I agree with you on the unique characteristics they have. The only flaw I find on mine (also not noticed unless studied) is one of the nostrils of the goat is slightly too thick.
I already had a chain necklace picked out and waiting, and now after waiting five months, I'm never taking it off save to shower and sleep!

Now, how long is the expected duration of it's radiant quality if properly cared for? And what are the ideal cleaning methods?
Anyone know?

Edited by Shadowed Light (10/28/09 01:50 PM)

On the Undercroft:

On Facebook

#399927 - 10/28/09 02:31 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Venus Flytrap]
mb_goatis Offline

Now, how long is the expected duration of it's radiant quality if properly cared for? And what are the ideal cleaning methods?
Anyone know?

I assume clean it like any other jewlery. Get a sliver polishing cloth and just buffer it when ever it looks dirty. If you do that regularly then you should never have to bust out the big guns (ie. cleaning solutions.). But thats just from my experience with jewlery. I could be wrong.

#399979 - 10/28/09 11:17 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: mb_goatis]
Venus Flytrap Offline

CoS Member

Cool thanks, sounds easy enough.
I never had jewelry with enameled detailed design before.

On the Undercroft:

On Facebook

#400051 - 10/29/09 04:44 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Venus Flytrap]
HardAsRock Offline

Loc: Malmoe,Sweden
I finally got my purple on black baphomet Medallion after almost 2 or 3 months waiting and it was worth the wait absolutely.

I just thought the long wait depended on that i live in Sweden.

Edited by HardAsRock (10/29/09 04:44 PM)

#400070 - 10/29/09 07:41 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: HardAsRock]
nighteyes Offline

Just got mine today and it was worth the wait!

#400499 - 11/02/09 06:48 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: nighteyes]
Lasham Offline

Loc: New York, NY
I received my 1" black on silver medallion a couple weeks ago, after waiting about 2 months. I know this has been stated before, but the wait was well worth it. The pendant itself is crafted extremely well, from what I can tell, and the 1" medallion is perfect in size.

There are a couple things you should consider before you make this purchase. The first is that the chain seen in the pictures does not come with the pendant, so I advise that you pick out a chain in advance. Also, the verso side of the pendant is blank and will be the same color as the base material (in my case, it's silver).

#400596 - 11/03/09 08:39 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Lasham]
PsychOff Offline

Considering I was the one who started the post, I thought I'd let you guys know I just received my black on silver sigil in the post, very nice, but I don't feel fully satisfied yet... I now need a very nice neck chain to go with it, off to shop^^. Will try show a picture of it later once I get my chain^^

#400643 - 11/03/09 04:31 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: PsychOff]
mb_goatis Offline

Considering I was the one who started the post, I thought I'd let you guys know I just received my black on silver sigil in the post, very nice, but I don't feel fully satisfied yet... I now need a very nice neck chain to go with it, off to shop^^. Will try show a picture of it later once I get my chain^^

Glad to see the OP finally got his! smile

I have owned a few before the ones I just ordered, and the classic look (black on silver) really does look the best. I am wearing mine as I type this.

Side note: Still havent recieved the third and final red on black medallion (which is odd cause I ordered them all at the same time but in different orders.)

#400647 - 11/03/09 04:46 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: mb_goatis]
PsychOff Offline

I just got a nice silver chain to go with it, box chain its called, not too thick nor too small, 25 inches long. Well balanced with the medallion, don't have a camera yet to take a photo yet. I may try looking for other chains to mix it up a bit.

Maybe the red on black take longer to make, mb_goatis? At least you got some of them for now to keep you busy. I do feel like I should order another one now, not because I like it so much, I do like it a lot and feel mysteriously powerful with it on, but order another since it takes so long and they are lovely rare, delicate things I'd like to have one spare incase I lose this one or damage it so I could quickly replace it without having to wait...

Edited by PsychOff (11/03/09 04:47 PM)

#400661 - 11/03/09 06:37 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: PsychOff]
mb_goatis Offline

I just got a nice silver chain to go with it, box chain its called, not too thick nor too small, 25 inches long. Well balanced with the medallion, don't have a camera yet to take a photo yet. I may try looking for other chains to mix it up a bit.

Maybe the red on black take longer to make, mb_goatis? At least you got some of them for now to keep you busy. I do feel like I should order another one now, not because I like it so much, I do like it a lot and feel mysteriously powerful with it on, but order another since it takes so long and they are lovely rare, delicate things I'd like to have one spare incase I lose this one or damage it so I could quickly replace it without having to wait...

I just use some cheap dog tag chain. I suppose I never thought about the chain too much.

As for reordering one. Magister Ventrue is currently updating the site (to make shipping faster apparently), but you can't place an order for a medallion right now because it says "out of stock". I have a feeling these medallions are not going any where though. Hopefully with the site update, shipping time will be a lot faster. (if Magister Ventrue is reading this, best of luck on that!).

#400669 - 11/03/09 07:10 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: mb_goatis]
PsychOff Offline

Yeah I know about that, once its up (I'm sure Magister Ventrue will let us all know and I'm sure he and his team will do a lovely job on COSEmporium's revamp he has in the works), I'll probably order a new medallion, different colour, I think though they should probably also start selling neck chains that go well with their medallions.

#401314 - 11/09/09 01:36 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: PsychOff]
mb_goatis Offline

Is anyone else still waiting on their Medallion to arrive?

I ordered 3 at the same time in different orders, two arrived over a week ago; but that last one still hasn't made it.

#401516 - 11/11/09 12:44 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: mb_goatis]
mb_goatis Offline

Due to the lack of responces, I'll assume that everyone has recieved theirs.

Does anyone have their receipt on them? At the bottom of the page at had an Email. I'll try and contact them I guess. (I accidently threw out my recept for my other baphomets).

Thanks.

#401540 - 11/11/09 06:23 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: mb_goatis]
PsychOff Offline

I didn't want to say it but I have a feeling that your delayed 3rd medallion may have got lost in the post, I was one of the last to receive my medallion and CoS Emporium has temporarily shut off orders for now which suggests to me they finished off their previous orders or possibly decided to choose a date where they would stop making them and any other orders placed after that would have to be put on hold until the new website was made. But you said you ordered all three at same time, was it the same day? Odd they got posted to you each separately in parcels.

I'm afraid I chucked out my receipt also; there is a contacts page on the website but I tried it myself several months ago with no response so I don't know how effective it really is. Maybe the email on the receipt is a different one, maybe someone else may have it possibly?

#401557 - 11/11/09 12:08 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: PsychOff]
mb_goatis Offline

I didn't want to say it but I have a feeling that your delayed 3rd medallion may have got lost in the post, I was one of the last to receive my medallion and CoS Emporium has temporarily shut off orders for now which suggests to me they finished off their previous orders or possibly decided to choose a date where they would stop making them and any other orders placed after that would have to be put on hold until the new website was made. But you said you ordered all three at same time, was it the same day? Odd they got posted to you each separately in parcels.

I'm afraid I chucked out my receipt also; there is a contacts page on the website but I tried it myself several months ago with no response so I don't know how effective it really is. Maybe the email on the receipt is a different one, maybe someone else may have it possibly?

Those are my thoughts exactly. My orders were seperate because I would order one thing with each one of my paychecks, so they were all in different orders; but all placed in the same week. If i remember correctly the email was something along the lines of hkp@cosemporium.com or hkp@cosadministration.com ? I don't remember, but I do know it had HKP in it.

Edited by mb_goatis (11/11/09 12:12 PM)

#402060 - 11/15/09 06:38 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: mb_goatis]
M.D. Roche Offline
Banned

Loc: Albany, New York
I am actually considering ordering both a Baphomet shirt and medallion, but the medallion I want is out of stock.

Have people typically had better luck with the shirts?

Any idea when the medallions will be restocked?

I tried looking elsewhere for both items and the quality/authenticity just doesn't compare. I already have a Baphomet shirt, but the Baphomet is complemented with an Aleister Crowley quote ("Do what thou wilt...") which gets more attention than the Baphomet. It's quite annoying, and somewhat confusing to the uneducated spectator.

#402067 - 11/15/09 07:14 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: M.D. Roche]
mb_goatis Offline

If I were you, I'd just wait until Magister Ventrue finishes the upgrade on the website. It seems the CoS Emporium is kind of hectic right now.

I'm tryin to let him finish his upgrade before I start asking about how I can get that lost medallion sent to me.

*edit* better yet, he is selling a shirt on Ebay now. Go for that; it'll be cheaper.

Edited by mb_goatis (11/15/09 07:15 PM)

#402570 - 11/19/09 11:39 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: mb_goatis]
Drakkar Tyrannis Offline

Loc: Maryland,USA
I'd love to have a medallion, as I have yet to find one that matches the quality of the CoS Emporium's. I've always wondered about packages and mail from the CoS, does the package contain the Church of Satan moniker? It would be interesting to see a mail man's face when he first reads that.

#402605 - 11/19/09 04:15 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Drakkar Tyrannis]
mb_goatis Offline

No it is a plain little padded package that says it is from Hell's Kitchen Productions in New York.

If you order something other than a medallion from the CoS Emporium, it will say from the CoS Emporium in Plano, Texas.

#402609 - 11/19/09 04:25 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: mb_goatis]
Drakkar Tyrannis Offline

Loc: Maryland,USA
Ahh. Thanks for the info.

#403957 - 11/30/09 01:38 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Drakkar Tyrannis]
Zaranell Offline

Loc: Arizona, USA
I do hope the site is updated soon. I would very much like to purchase a medallion for myself, but it's still out of stock.

#404888 - 12/07/09 01:44 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: mb_goatis]
mb_goatis Offline

Well I got in contact with the right people finally, and a replacement for my red baphomet that was lost in the mail just arrived today!

It looks gorgeous, the red really has a striking pop to it. I like it. Here is a picture, but as my earlier pictures, no justice is being done.

I'd like to thank the CoS Emporium for shipping out another one for me! Keep up the great work!

Edited by mb_goatis (12/07/09 01:45 PM)

#404889 - 12/07/09 01:48 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: mb_goatis]
PsychOff Offline

That looks fantastic. Glad you managed to get it finally. I have to say, once COSEmporium is back up and running I shall buy another one, probably purple on black one.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43981 Topics
406044 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements