Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#395927 - 09/25/09 07:53 AM Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay
PsychOff Offline

This was the only place I could think of posting this thread; I know it has been discussed and I have looked into as much as possible however I am just getting no feedback/communication on the current situation.

I ordered my HKP Medallion over a month now, CoS Emporium tracking states the order is still pending and the money has been taken out of my account. I left an email through the CoS Emporium website about 2 weeks ago and have had no response, from what I understand, the guy who runs CoS Emporium is extremely busy as he does many other things and that there is a shortage of stock at the moment. Apologies if I'm wrong on that, but it would be great if someone who works with CoS Emporium could tell me of the situation and when I could expect my order; I'm certain there are many others who are probably waiting for orders too; I myself just haven't had any direct response on the matter.

I don't particularly want to buy my Medallion from somewhere else since it'll just be some cheap copy, I don't mind the wait for the proper Church of Satan certified Medallion, would just like to know when.

Thank you^^
Regards

#395942 - 09/25/09 10:38 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: PsychOff]
Talon Pierce Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Colorado
Patience my friend. I have ordered duplicate items and have experienced next week delivery and several months delay.

Wally World is always open.

Proof that your purchase is not mass produced is all.

HS HT BNTE

FTP

#395975 - 09/25/09 05:53 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Talon Pierce]
mb_goatis Offline

Loc: Dallas area, TX
Yeah, I have placed 5 different orders over the span of about 2 months. Everything ranging from medallions to shirts and books. I have probably spent over 200 dollars so far. Not a single item has shipped. I wrote to the CosEmporium, but no response (I hear this is normal).

All we can do is wait i guess. I hear some people have waited over 3 months to recieve an item. On some of my items I am at 2 months, so hopefully only a month more!

The worst part is I live like 20 min away from plano, tx! crossbones

#395997 - 09/25/09 10:13 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: PsychOff]
Leviathan1972 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: pennsylvania
From my own experience, all you can do its wait, COSEmporium didn't took your money and forgot, what we need to remember its that we are not the only one who oder from the COSEMPORIUM, there is hundred of people ordering the same item, and some item are out of stock. Did you see how beautiful those Baphomet medallion are, Right?, it take time for those Baphomet to be made. So be patience it will get to you.

#396016 - 09/26/09 02:39 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Leviathan1972]
Lasham Offline

Loc: New York, NY
I ordered my baphomet medallion a little over a month ago as well, and my order has yet to be shipped. They say to wait up to 8 weeks for it to ship though, so I'm guessing this is quite common.

#396023 - 09/26/09 05:12 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Lasham]
nighteyes Offline

Loc: Ottawa, Canada
I ordered mine over 3 months ago and I still have not got it oh well I guess I just have to wait but I hope to get it soon

#396049 - 09/26/09 08:45 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: nighteyes]
Mensch Offline

Loc: Dallas, TX
Remember, the Baphomet Medallions are made at the time they are ordered, so they take time to be completed. Once you get your Baphomet, you will see why it took so long to make. They are stunning in their beauty, and of great quality. I had to wait a while for mine to come in, but once I saw it, I put it on immediately because it was wonderful to simply look at.
Dallas, TX

#396151 - 09/27/09 01:46 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Mensch]
Warlock Atreus Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Dallas TX
My medallion was shipped from New York. So, my suspicion is that Magister Ventrue handles the commerce. The manufacturing and shipping is done elsewhere.

#396239 - 09/28/09 02:34 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Warlock Atreus]
PsychOff Offline

Ah, very well then, thank you all. Nice to know I'm not some unlucky sod that had an order gone askew. It does look very nice indeed and you all confirmed it's even nicer once its in your hands; I didn't know they were made to order, this is nice to know that love and care is put into the making of the Medallions. Well I shall just wait patiently and forget to keep expecting it, I'll just wait for it to suddenly turn up in the post and surprise me.

Thank you all for the responses, sorry for slow reply.

#396328 - 09/28/09 08:25 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: PsychOff]
Talon Pierce Offline

CoS Member

Just a reminder that items are not mass produced, but handled by real live members who have active personal life pursuits as well.

There are no "live operators" awaiting to take your order.

Having ordered duplicate items before, they may arrive the next week, or several months later, but they will always arrive.

I pray your medallion was not instrumental in the magical workings you have undertaken? If so You may borrow mine until yours arrives...

HS HT BNTE

FTP

#396687 - 10/01/09 02:43 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Talon Pierce]
PsychOff Offline

Again, sorry for late reply. No my medallion is not instrumental to some magical workings I have undertaken; I'm patient enough to wait, thank you though TalonPierce for your kind offering to lend me your medallion^^

Currently reading The Satanic Scriptures after having read The Satanic Bible; and still writing my answers for the active membership application. I've never worn jewelry before because I never felt it right to pertain myself to something I did not agree to, as you know all jewelry has a meaning and significance in the eyes of the designer that an individual would align him/her-self to. But I can proudly say as a Satanist I can finally have that honour to wear the Sigil of Baphomet. I fully understand the symbolism of the medallion, prepared to answer it when someone asks me curiously, and to those who frown upon it and I get a sense they should judge me upon it and they ask me what that is; I shall respond politely yet firmly: "If you don't know what it symbolizes already, its probably because your not ready to hear about it. But if your still curious, you can always look it up."

Funny story: I had a dream few days ago about receiving my medallion in the post and it was all crappy and made out of wood, hah! My sub-conscious likes to doubt, but to doubt and to question everything I guess is in my Satanic nature!

#396757 - 10/02/09 02:08 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: PsychOff]
Talon Pierce Offline

CoS Member

Its called evolution of the mind.

Finding an old application I filled out, it may have been written by a monkey. To my horror I realized it may have been a copy of one I sent to admin. I later laughed about it envisioning the expressions of those reviewing it.

HS HT BNTE

FTP

#397299 - 10/06/09 09:06 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Talon Pierce]
mb_goatis Offline

Loc: Dallas area, TX
Great news! All of my items have finally shipped. All of them say Completed. Now I begin my daily ritual of checking and rechecking the mail!

#397303 - 10/06/09 09:43 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: mb_goatis]
PsychOff Offline

Same here, I got completed also. Fantastic, looking forward to receiving it and then going out to choose my neck-chain.

#397492 - 10/08/09 02:08 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: mb_goatis]
TheLibertine Offline

Loc: Point of no-entrance
Originally Posted By: mb_goatis
Great news! All of my items have finally shipped. All of them say Completed. Now I begin my daily ritual of checking and rechecking the mail!

Congratulations!

Although I wonder... you've been waiting for your's to be shipped less than I have. I've been waiting since early July, and mine is still "Pending Shipment". I doubt it has anything to do with my location... or could it?
On the other hand I've ordered two... so could it be that also?

Well, as a Russian saying goes: "We need to live to see."

http://fromthedevilskitchen.blogspot.com
- Bringing gastronomy closer to Satan

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Forum Stats
12196 Members
73 Forums
43974 Topics
406002 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements