Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#396254 - 09/28/09 08:24 AM Re: Gene Simmons [Re: Luigi]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

I like Gene Simmons, and watch his shows when it's on at someone's house. They even made School of Rock available online to Canadians through MuchMusic.com.

Regarding musicians in a business; It's always struck me as amusing that Hip Hop artists who actually come from the ghetto, and make no apologies whatsoever for making money, actually receive criticism from middle class or well-off artists who promote the idea of making music solely for art's sake. They are under the deluded notion that once it makes money the art form is no longer legitimate, nor in the spirit of "true hiphop".

To which my response has always been: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Rock On Gene Simmons!!! coopdevil

#396266 - 09/28/09 10:26 AM Re: Gene Simmons [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
Originally Posted By: Rev_Strongbone
I don't know enough about Rollins himself to go so far as to say he's a "worthless cunt."

Now I mean, that's my kind of straight talk. grin

Well, you are who I stole the line from! wink
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
“A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder.” -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#396272 - 09/28/09 12:00 PM Re: Gene Simmons [Re: Luigi]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
Rarely...rarely...rarely will you ever hear me say, or read a post with the word "fan" in it. Probably only 2 times. It will be followed either by the name Patti Smith or Gene Simmons.
If he pulled out a red card, I would not be surprised in the least. And, I stopped tacking the words "de facto" before Satanist when talking about Simmons a long time ago.

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#396292 - 09/28/09 03:52 PM Re: Gene Simmons [Re: NapalmNick]
Screamer_Pipe Offline
CoS Member

Loc: In the Shadows
Staring on his own show Gene Simmons family jewels hahaha!..more like Gene Simmons family Jew! .Gene was the devil of the band ill give him that, he attracted me to there record covers..however when I listened to the music it was Crap!!

This should of been on the pale horse down stairs.

Edited by Screamer_Pipe (09/28/09 04:10 PM)

#396341 - 09/28/09 09:46 PM Re: Gene Simmons [Re: Screamer_Pipe]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: New England, USA
Originally Posted By: Screamer_Pipe
Staring on his own show Gene Simmons family jewels hahaha!..more like Gene Simmons family Jew!

Why are you so obsessed with Jews?

Quote:
however when I listened to the music it was Crap!!

This should of been on the pale horse down stairs.

Granted I'm not a fan of KISS myself, but what does the music have to with the obituary thread, or this thread for that matter?

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's Übersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#396360 - 09/29/09 02:29 AM Re: Gene Simmons [Re: Screamer_Pipe]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
All he talked about was money.He said the music was crap it was about money and murchandise.I hate people like him.

Rev. Bill's question was:

Why are you so obssessed with Jews?

And Gene didn't say the music was crap. He said he was in it for the money and he wouldn't trust anyone who claims they do not want to make money.

Regardless of the fact that KISS are not the most adept musicians they have still utilised what they do have to establish themselves as one of the best live bands anyone is likely to see. They give value for money in return.

One does not have to be a fan of the band to see the many Satanic aspects of the KISS phenomenon.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#396362 - 09/29/09 02:37 AM Re: Gene Simmons [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Screamer_Pipe Offline
CoS Member

yeap fair enough Rev_Strongbone there shows were big.

However I couldnt believe the pretentious crap that was coming from his mouth.

I am not obssessed with jews.

I am not obssesed with anything for that matter apart from hot woman,as every man should be.

The family jew thing was merely a play on words.

nothing more.

To sensitive for some maybe?

#396363 - 09/29/09 02:45 AM Re: Gene Simmons [Re: Screamer_Pipe]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
>> To sensitive for some maybe? <<

I doubt anyone here is sensitive about the matter. But it may well provoke the curiosity of some, since you mention Jews frequently.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#396377 - 09/29/09 06:08 AM Re: Gene Simmons [Re: Bill_M]
Screamer_Pipe Offline
CoS Member

Why are you so obsessed with Jews?

whatever happened to my first ammendment rights to freedom of speech?

* the right to seek information and ideas;
* the right to receive information and ideas;
* the right to impart information and ideas.

Freedom of speech is the freedom to speak freely without censorship or limitation. The synonymous term freedom of expression is sometimes used to indicate not only freedom of verbal speech but any act of seeking, receiving and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used.

Hail Satan.

Edited by Screamer_Pipe (09/29/09 06:11 AM)

#396378 - 09/29/09 06:27 AM Re: Gene Simmons [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Screamer_Pipe Offline
CoS Member

One does not have to be a fan of the band to see the many Satanic aspects of the KISS phenomenon.

Since when did Satanism become about money.

>The Joker burns money<(now thats Satanic)<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMkkfuSizc4

What exactly is Satanic about gene simmons or KISS is it the dark glasses? or the make up?

Edited by Screamer_Pipe (09/29/09 06:39 AM)

#396379 - 09/29/09 06:35 AM Re: Gene Simmons [Re: Screamer_Pipe]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: New England, USA
whatever happened to my first ammendment [sic] rights to freedom of speech?

While I can't speak for Rev. Strongbone, I suspect he'd find that plea of yours amusing, since he (and many other readers here) don't live in the U.S.

Besides, hiding behind the "First Amendment" doesn't work here. This is a privately owned message board. Magister Ventrue and the appointed moderators of this board have the right to censor anything they see fit. Nobody's forcing you to participate here.

But all this is irrelevant. Nobody is censoring you from using the word "Jew". I just found your very frequent tossing about of the word to be rather curious. Though I'm finding your defensiveness over this to be even more curious.

Quote:
Freedom of speech is the freedom to speak freely without censorship or limitation. The synonymous term freedom of expression is sometimes used to indicate not only freedom of verbal speech but any act of seeking, receiving and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used.

Nice copy & paste job.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's Übersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#396380 - 09/29/09 06:40 AM Re: Gene Simmons [Re: Bill_M]
Screamer_Pipe Offline
CoS Member

thanks mate id like to thank wikipedia smile

I live in New Zealand bud.

We are pretty laid back here aye.

I thought this forum is frequented by Americans more than any other countrys, that I would be on the right track with the freedom of speech if you know what I am saying.

Edited by Screamer_Pipe (09/29/09 06:46 AM)

#396387 - 09/29/09 08:35 AM Re: Gene Simmons [Re: Screamer_Pipe]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Quote:
Since when did Satanism become about money.

That made me laugh. Yeah...damn success..how unSatanic is that..zombie

#396389 - 09/29/09 08:56 AM Re: Gene Simmons [Re: Screamer_Pipe]
Original Sly Offline

Loc: New Zealand
Quote:
I live in New Zealand bud.

We are pretty laid back here aye.

Oh jeez, did he really just try to use his location as an excuse for his behaviour? And New Zealand at that?

Please sir, don't ever refer to New Zealand in your posts again lest those of us who are articulate New Zealanders be tarred with the same brush! wink

Gene Simmons is the S-H-I-T. Accept it and move on.

#396390 - 09/29/09 09:06 AM Re: Gene Simmons [Re: Screamer_Pipe]
Luigi Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Europe & South America

However I couldnt believe the pretentious crap that was coming from his mouth.

This section of the forum is called "Satanism By Example". The "crap" that was coming from his mouth has more to do with Satanism than any of your posts here. You seem to be completely lost.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  LKRice 

Forum Stats
12282 Members
73 Forums
43881 Topics
404446 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements