Topic Options
#396598 - 09/30/09 07:20 PM When will the CoS Emporium books be re-stocked?
Lasham Offline

Loc: New York, NY
I'm looking to buy The Satanic Rituals and The Devil's Notebook, but cosemporium.com is out of stock at the moment. In fact, Anton Lavey's books have all been out of stock for a while now.

I like the idea of buying the books from the emporium, but I'm not sure if I want to wait any longer. When can I expect the store to re-stock?

#396615 - 09/30/09 09:48 PM Re: When will the CoS Emporium books be re-stocked? [Re: Lasham]
mb_goatis Offline

Loc: Dallas area, TX
If you want to order offline i KNOW that amazon has them in stock. Also, if you want it locally, just go to a Barnes and Nobel and ask them to order it for you; then after a few days you go pick it up from them.

Also, if you did order from the Emporium, expect to be patient! (but it seems you are very eager). Items (even a book) can take months just to ship from the emporium after you have placed an order. So, your best bet is either Amazon.com or Barnes and Nobel. Good luck and happy reading!

Edited by mb_goatis (09/30/09 09:49 PM)

#396646 - 10/01/09 05:33 AM Re: When will the CoS Emporium books be re-stocked? [Re: mb_goatis]
Lasham Offline

I haven't ordered one. I'm waiting for them to be re-stocked so that I can order one. I guess I'd just like to know if the books will be re-stocked any time soon.

P.S. I know that B&N and Amazon have the books, but I'd prefer to buy them off cosemporium.

#396707 - 10/01/09 05:22 PM Re: When will the CoS Emporium books be re-stocked? [Re: Lasham]
mb_goatis Offline

Loc: Dallas area, TX
Originally Posted By: Lasham

P.S. I know that B&N and Amazon have the books, but I'd prefer to buy them off cosemporium.

Why? Even after you order the book it will takes months just to get it to you. I ordered Magister Nemo's book about a month ago and it still hasn't shipped. If your saying because you want the COSEmproium to recieve a profit; I think that buying a book from another store still helps out the COS in general. But to each their own. Good luck.

#396719 - 10/01/09 07:31 PM Re: When will the CoS Emporium books be re-stocked? [Re: mb_goatis]
Lasham Offline

Don't worry about it.

Forum Stats
12113 Members
73 Forums
43870 Topics
405531 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements