Topic Options
#396659 - 10/01/09 09:12 AM How to Gain Access to the CoS Members Forums (UPDATED)
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
To gain access to the Church of Satan Members only section of this board, you must first be a Church of Satan Member . You must send an email to Magister Ventrue ( ventrue@satannet.com ) asking for your account to be upgraded. You MUST include in the email your real name, a photo or scan of your membership card, the account name that you use here on Letters to the Devil and a photo or scan of your government issued ID card.

The approval process can take up to a few days so please be patient. Once your account is approved your account will be upgraded with access rights to this new section which will open up quite a few more forums and give you the ability to communicate with other Members of the Church of Satan in a more secure environment. There are many other interesting topics not covered on the General Forums that are covered here. If you have any questions please feel free to email them to me or to HP Nadramia.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#396871 - 10/03/09 07:31 AM Re: How to Gain Access to the CoS Members Forums (UPDATED) [Re: Magister Frost]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
I would like to announce a change to the CoS Members Access to the downstairs hidden forums.

All CoS Members with VIP Access, who DO NOT have access already, should now email me with requests to gain access to the CoS Members Forums downstairs.

In your email please include your Username on LttD (and on the Undercroft) and a photo or scan of both your CoS Membership card and a valid government issued ID card.

Email the above information to ventrue@satannet.com

Once I receive the request I will process your account and grant you access to the CoS Members Forums.

Thank you!

From Hell,

Magister Frost

We're all around you, are you one of Us?
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

Forum Stats
11895 Members
73 Forums
43648 Topics
404207 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements