Topic Options
#393748 - 09/03/09 08:16 PM Crown of Horns
DBlackthorne Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: The Infernal Empire
Anton LaVey Horned Cowl
{Akuma Productions. Received: 9/3/XLIV}

The Crown of Horns...

What is this upon the front doorsteps of Blackthorne Manor this Magical September afternoon, surrounded in flints of blowing leaves by wisps of a curling breeze; but a package from Akuma Productions containing no less than a perfect replica of Dr. LaVey's horned cowl!

Manufactured as a gesture of honor to Daemon Szandor on the day of observation, the High Holiday of his personal birthday {4/11}, the cowl served as a staple in early Church of Satan rites seen in various documentaries, and Satanis in particular. Unique and making a most striking statement as the veritable incarnate devil, sorcerers have been depicted throughout history bearing the skullcap of the trade, and with the addition of the cornus {the widow's peak, and/or if so inclined, the demonic bird of prey's beak; ergo, 'Lex Talionis'}, affirmed the Crown of Horns unto symbolic self-deification. Majestic horns of virility, strength, upthrust to affirm independence!

Highest quality, and adjustable to fit just about any head*, the neoprine resembles a light though sturdy rubber material, leather-like, smooth and shiny black on the outside, cool with an almost slightly adhesive texture within; the highly-detailed vertically striated horns are treated with a blood-wash rinse during molding, which adds to the bone effect even more so, and the black suede leather ties work perfectly to keep the cowl firmly on without manipulation.

When I first heard of this creation as part of 'The Lords of The Left-Hand Path' collection, I immediately knew it had to be a part of The Haunted Noctuary's possessions, now taking its honored place for The Rites of Darkness, which seemed such a natural devilution to integrate.

coopdevil Aesthetics: 5/5.
jack Quality: 5/5.

________
* Even though well-deserved, we know how huge Satanists' egos can sometimes be!

Attachments
aslcowl.jpg

Description: The Crown of Horns: Anton LaVey Horned Cowl by Akuma Productions. XLIV A.S.

#397087 - 10/05/09 08:26 AM Re: Crown of Horns [Re: DBlackthorne]
slmlord Offline

I ordered one of these on 4/20/09 and still haven't recieved it. I have sent numerous emails and have gotten one reply in early September that said it would ship within the week. Sent two emails since then and have gotten no response.

It looks awesome and I would really like to have one but have given up. I filed a fraud/chargeback claim on my credit card to get my money back.

#401385 - 11/10/09 02:13 AM Re: Crown of Horns [Re: slmlord]
‹bermensch Offline

Loc: New York
Very cool. Unfortunately the site is down now. Must be defunct. If anyone comes across another way to get this product please let me know.

http://www.satannet.com/ubermensch/

Moderator:  Quaark 

Forum Stats
12016 Members
73 Forums
43827 Topics
405222 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements