Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#397271 - 10/06/09 05:47 PM Re: Gene Simmons [Re: Bill_M]
NapalmNick Offline
CoS Member

Gene is the man! coopdevil

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house." --George Carlin, Playin' With Your Head

"[There is] no contradiction between saying 'evolution has no purpose' and 'organisms have purposes'; just different vocabularies for different levels of description." --Sean Carroll

#397325 - 10/07/09 05:28 AM Re: Gene Simmons [Re: Screamer_Pipe]
Hagen von Tronje Offline
CoS Priest

Rarely have I found so much bullshit from one source in one thread - and I refer to you, not Simmons.

You're not obsessessed with Jews, but you bring them up rather frequently, along with Nazism. I really don't think you're fooling anyone here. Which is your prerogative, Satanism takes no stance on politics, but I can't say you've impressed me as well informed.

Money isn't Satanic - but setting it on fire is? Feel free to give me your money so I can burn it. I'll make damn sure it gets properly consumed...by flames, of course.

But this one made me laugh the hardest:

I am not obssesed with anything for that matter apart from hot woman,as every man should be.

What are you, fucking twelve?

#397330 - 10/07/09 06:43 AM Re: Gene Simmons [Re: Quaark]
MissMina1556 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: USA
Quote:
We usually leave it exactly as is so the non-stupid members can rip it to shreds and humiliate the deserving party.

Mina stands up and applauds after reading this statement!

Thank you.

#397334 - 10/07/09 07:53 AM Re: Gene Simmons [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Quaark Offline

CoS Reverend

Various people here (and everywhere else) have various fetishes which take the apparent form of animosity and hostility to the object of their fetishes.

They bring the same thing up over and over again; any subject may be used as an excuse to negatively fetishize in public, making sure everyone is well aware of their fetish.

It is easy to distinguish between a negative fetishization for "X", and a genuine straightforward animosity for "X".

Genuine animosity attacks "X" directly, with logical arguments for the dislike.

Negative fetishization has an obsessive quality which requires that "X" somehow get shoehorned in to as many disparate subjects as possible, however obliquely; and with a strong and strange non sequitur flavor which strikes those without the negative fetish as odd and inappropriate.

Radical feminists who can't stop thinking about those evil cocks; Blacks who have to "diss honkies" at every possible chance; and so forth.

It's a form of self-imposed mental slavery, projected outwardly.

Edited by Daark (10/07/09 08:18 AM)

#397390 - 10/07/09 02:51 PM Re: Gene Simmons [Re: Screamer_Pipe]
Callier Offline

CoS Warlock

Originally Posted By: Screamer_Pipe

>The Joker burns money<(now thats Satanic)<

Why would a Satanist or anyone would want to burn money? Money is a precious thing and should be nurtured, embraced and respected. Even stating a quote like that would only leave you broke, unless you already are, then you'll just remain that way.

Quote:
What exactly is Satanic about gene simmons or KISS is it the dark glasses? or the make up?

Well for one thing they are excellent showmen. They still have a huge following after 30 years and they're rich as fuck for it. Stop hatin'!

#397395 - 10/07/09 03:35 PM Re: Gene Simmons [Re: Callier]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
I hate money! It's drab, worn, and filthy from everyone's hands.

I'm all too happy to turn it in — for luxury goods and services.

#397424 - 10/07/09 05:49 PM Re: Gene Simmons [Re: Quaark]
Hagen von Tronje Offline
CoS Priest

Exactly. Sometimes "freedom of speech" also means "the responsibility of being held accountable for your own dumbass words."

Speaking of American law, we also have "the right to remain silent." Mark Twain would surely agree that it's a damn fine right to exercise.

#399710 - 10/26/09 10:17 PM Re: Gene Simmons [Re: Unknown User]
JCLAG Offline
CoS Warlock

Originally Posted By: Ushiwakamaru

As for Rollins, I remember him being a very likable person back in the 80s. He never gave anyone any attitude and was always very approachable.

I can vouch that he still is. He's always been okay in my book, and my observations are based on personal rather than televised experiences.

Sorry for jumping on this thread so late in the game. Just wanted to echo your observations. smile

There is no authority but yourself. - Penny Rimbaud

If everybody likes you, you're just kissing ass. - Jerry Only

#403267 - 11/24/09 01:40 PM Re: Gene Simmons [Re: Svengali]
asmodeus_frost Offline

Originally Posted By: Svengali
Simmons is very good!

Henry Rollins is a worthless cunt.

Agreed.

#410306 - 01/26/10 10:31 PM Re: Gene Simmons [Re: Luigi]
Karakazak666 Offline

Great post! So true. The time for apologizing for our strengths is behind us. We will only offend those we don't want around us anyway.

Thanks for this.

#419275 - 04/21/10 09:34 PM Re: Gene Simmons [Re: Callier]
Infinity Offline

Loc: Maine
If you're going to burn money why not give it to someone who really needs it or donate it to your favorite charity?

#419298 - 04/22/10 05:21 AM Re: Gene Simmons [Re: Svengali]
uranium Offline

What specifically makes him a "worthless cunt" in your eyes?

#426227 - 07/11/10 02:32 AM Re: Gene Simmons [Re: Screamer_Pipe]
Pablovilla Offline

Loc: Victorville, California
Originally Posted By: Screamer_Pipe

Why are you so obsessed with Jews?

whatever happened to my first ammendment rights to freedom of speech?

* the right to seek information and ideas;
* the right to receive information and ideas;
* the right to impart information and ideas.

Freedom of speech is the freedom to speak freely without censorship or limitation. The synonymous term freedom of expression is sometimes used to indicate not only freedom of verbal speech but any act of seeking, receiving and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used.

Hail Satan.

What part of the bill of rights are you getting that from? I can't find that wording anywhere...

#426768 - 07/17/10 07:19 PM Re: Gene Simmons [Re: Pablovilla]
Luigi Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Europe & South America
Did you notice you're quoting a 10-month-old post with no relevance whatsoever?

#434461 - 10/07/10 04:25 PM Re: Gene Simmons [Re: Luigi]
PriestNocturnum Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Indiana, USA
Bravo Reverend...This quote on the bottom from a loser is priceless "He is Ayn Rand's philosophy&#65279; of objectivism come to life. Disgusting isn't it?"

I say Gene should be honored by all of us as a de facto member.

Always loved him for what he said beyond the band.

HS!

"It has been said, 'the truth will make men free.' The truth alone has never made anyone free. It is only doubt which will bring mental emancipation." ~ Magus Anton Sandor LaVey

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  LKRice 

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43982 Topics
406055 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements