Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#397493 - 10/08/09 02:32 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: TheLibertine]
Anglo80 Offline

I was also wondering about this. I ordered mine at the start of August and it still is listed as "pending shipment" as well. I was wondering which medallion you guys have ordered as I'm waiting on the smaller 1 inch version.

I also live in Europe so maybe it is standard for it to take longer. Whatever the reason, I guess I'll just have to be patient and deal with the wait... but I'm really looking forward to getting it because they look so beautiful and well-made in the pictures!!

#397508 - 10/08/09 04:31 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Anglo80]
mb_goatis Offline

Loc: Dallas area, TX
Just to let other people know. 2 of the 7 items I have ordered just came in today. It was two baphomet pins. They are absolutely amazing, worth the wait. I'll let you guys know when my 3 pendants I ordered came in.

#397532 - 10/08/09 09:35 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Anglo80]
nighteyes Offline

Loc: Ottawa, Canada
[quote=Anglo80]I was also wondering about this. I ordered mine at the start of August and it still is listed as "pending shipment" as well. I was wondering which medallion you guys have ordered as I'm waiting on the smaller 1 inch version.

Yeah my order still says "pending shipment" also and i placed my order on june 15 for the 1 inch as well.

#397536 - 10/08/09 10:25 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: nighteyes]
Diwanna Offline

Loc: Upland
I found that with everything I've ordered in the past, "pending shipment" doesn't really mean anything. I received an item and it was still listed as "pending shipment" for 2 weeks afterwards.

I equate placing an order on the Emporium like performing a ritual. You should place the order and then forget about it. When the item arrives, your ritual has been fulfilled.

There is a point in which empirical evidence outweighs your faith. It is then when you must chose to open your eyes, or close them. - Diwanna

#397537 - 10/08/09 10:32 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Diwanna]
PsychOff Offline

My order was for the 1.75 inch medallion if that helps. But I agree, let it arrive on its own accord, don't bite your nails in expectation. CoS Emporium obviously take their time to make good quality products and for that requires time. Something becomes more precious over time as you learn to appreciate its value and uniqueness.

#397627 - 10/09/09 04:56 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Diwanna]
TheLibertine Offline

Loc: Point of no-entrance
Originally Posted By: Diwanna

I equate placing an order on the Emporium like performing a ritual. You should place the order and then forget about it. When the item arrives, your ritual has been fulfilled.

Ah! But it's so hard to forget! You just know that such a beautiful thing is coming your way! How can you possibly forget? smile

http://fromthedevilskitchen.blogspot.com
- Bringing gastronomy closer to Satan

#397643 - 10/09/09 08:26 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: TheLibertine]
Diwanna Offline

Well, you need to find a distraction. I personally seek the arms of my lover. Works for me.

There is a point in which empirical evidence outweighs your faith. It is then when you must chose to open your eyes, or close them. - Diwanna

#397646 - 10/09/09 09:05 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Diwanna]
Venus Flytrap Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
I had ordered My red on black 1.75 inch Baphomet medallion during the last week of May, and still do not have it.
I heard somewhere (that may have been a speculation) that the CoS Emporium ships out finished medallions all at once after an allotted time. Is that true?
I ask because at the time I ordered Mine, I was hearing of a lot of people getting their medallions roughly the same time.

On the Undercroft:

http://www.satannet.com/Shadowedlight/

On Facebook

www.facebook.com/Satanicdragon

#397649 - 10/09/09 10:09 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Venus Flytrap]
Diwanna Offline

I ordered my 2 medallions 1.75 white and black on 5/3/09. I received them on 5/26/09. Your wait time of 5 months is way too long. I'd try to get a hold of Magister Ventrue about your order for sure. Good luck.

#397667 - 10/10/09 01:56 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Diwanna]
PsychOff Offline

I just double checked my order, although it says the order itself is completed; the shipment status is still pending. mb_goatis, does your order say the same?

#397669 - 10/10/09 03:12 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: PsychOff]
nighteyes Offline

Loc: Ottawa, Canada
mine also says that the order is completed but the shipment status still says "pending shipment"

#397670 - 10/10/09 04:17 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Diwanna]
TheLibertine Offline

Loc: Point of no-entrance
Well, you need to find a distraction. I personally seek the arms of my lover. Works for me.

Hah! Well that would'n work either, since my lover is behind a sea also! Just like my medallions! laugh
At least I know I am getting her in two weeks time, for sure!

http://fromthedevilskitchen.blogspot.com
- Bringing gastronomy closer to Satan

#397683 - 10/10/09 09:00 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: PsychOff]
Diwanna Offline

Yep and it's been 5 months now.

#397722 - 10/10/09 07:11 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Diwanna]
Venus Flytrap Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Your wait time of 5 months is way too long. I'd try to get a hold of Magister Ventrue about your order for sure. Good luck.

Thanks, I did send a few e-mails to the CoS Emporium and directly to Magister Ventrue regarding this issue, but no responses on the matter. I realize that he is very busy and the manufacturing of the products are out of his hands, so if he can't track My medallion down, I should then accept My losses at this point.

On the Undercroft:

http://www.satannet.com/Shadowedlight/

On Facebook

www.facebook.com/Satanicdragon

#397739 - 10/10/09 11:31 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Venus Flytrap]
Diwanna Offline

True, but if you pay for something, you should receive it within the allotted time. The site states "We ship most in-stock items within 5 - 7 business days, please understand that some items are hand made and can take up to 3 weeks to ship. All items are shipped via the shipping method you select during check out (unless otherwise specified). You should receive your order 4 to 10 business days"
At the latest you should receive your shipment within 5 weeks considering shipping. I really enjoy the products I've purchased from the Emporium and have not had a shipping issue, but based on comments here many people have and there's only so much of "he's a busy guy" that can be justified. No disrespect meant to Magister Ventrue.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Forum Stats
12011 Members
73 Forums
43824 Topics
405204 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements