Topic Options
#39776 - 05/13/04 09:32 AM New Posts not showing
Lamar Offline

Loc: GA, U.S.A
Ok when I first started here I could see which posts were new because the date and such was white. This is no longer the case. I can no longer tell just by looking which posts are the new ones. Can some one tell me what I might have done to change this and how to change it back. Its nice to be able to tell at a glance which posts are the new ones and not have to re-read everything.

Thanks,

Lamar
Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is just a dream, live now! Stop worrying. Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday Only Trust your enemies, you already know they want you dead. "I am the one, the only one, I am the God of Kindom Come, gimme the prize! Just gimme the prize!" (Queen, its a kinda magic) Take the Hecatomb TCG What Is Your Doom? quiz. Your doom is destruction! You live to tear down what others have built. Explosions bring tears of joy to your eyes. Nothing is more pleasing than the moans of your victims and the lamentations of those left in your wake. You think Genghis Khan was an amateur. "Im actually rather Proud of this outcome"

#39777 - 05/18/04 06:43 PM Re: New Posts not showing [Re: Lamar]
Mike_Hargis Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Bensalem, PA (Philly 'burbs)
First of all, new posts should be in BOLD letters; second, there are two colors each for new & old posts. Hope this helps.

www.myspace.com/satanist_in_pa
www.massagespace.net/Details/CMT-in-NE-Philly
www.brightfuse.com/mikehargis
www.facebook.com/people/Mike_Hargis/1381346496

Forum Stats
11890 Members
73 Forums
43636 Topics
404143 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements