Topic Options
#397787 - 10/11/09 12:35 PM Salisbury, UK
Vexen Crabtree Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Salisbury, UK
Good day all,

I haven't been on this forum for a few years (!), I've spent a year in Afghanistan and three years in Germany where I have been particularly busy - and earned two promotions at work. I now live near Salisbury (United Kingdom).

Over the next few months I will be active again and try to remember to come online more often! I have finished a neurology course I was doing, and am settled into my new house, so I should have some more spare time.

It is good to see this forum continues in its vitality and I hope to bump into a few of the people I'd converse with a few years ago!
http://www.dpjs.co.uk (Satanism)

#397800 - 10/11/09 01:30 PM Re: Salisbury, UK [Re: Vexen Crabtree]
ArtAche86 Offline

Loc: Cthulhu's Bowels,Kentucky
We haven't spoken before, but I must ask, Is that where the steak came from? (Salisbury)

Welcome back!

#397803 - 10/11/09 01:35 PM Re: Salisbury, UK [Re: ArtAche86]
Vexen Crabtree Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Salisbury, UK
Thanks! I don't know of any steaks associated with Salisbury! There are farmlands nearby but I have mostly seen pigs, not cows!
http://www.dpjs.co.uk (Satanism)

#397823 - 10/11/09 04:15 PM Re: Salisbury, UK [Re: Vexen Crabtree]
Diwanna Offline

Loc: Upland
I think the Salisbury Steak is actually from the region called Swanson in which Salisbury is a part.

There is a point in which empirical evidence outweighs your faith. It is then when you must chose to open your eyes, or close them. - Diwanna

#397824 - 10/11/09 04:25 PM Re: Salisbury, UK [Re: Diwanna]
ArtAche86 Offline

Loc: Cthulhu's Bowels,Kentucky
Originally Posted By: Diwanna
I think the Salisbury Steak is actually from the region called Swanson in which Salisbury is a part.

Smothering steak in a savory gravy was a good idea!
Banquet dinners is making a small fortune off of it grin

#397836 - 10/11/09 07:29 PM Re: Salisbury, UK [Re: Vexen Crabtree]
Lust Offline

Good evening, MR. Crabtree

Congratulations on the promotions as I am sure they are well deserved. I have also enjoyed your website www.dpjs.co.uk and found most of the material enlightening. I look forward to your contributions here.
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#397881 - 10/12/09 04:09 PM Re: Salisbury, UK [Re: Vexen Crabtree]
Mango Offline

A pleasant surprise. I stumbled upon http://www.dpjs.co.uk quite sometime ago and have had it bookmarked ever since.

jack

#397887 - 10/12/09 05:11 PM Re: Salisbury, UK [Re: Mango]
Delta Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Nar
I've come across your website as well, I responded to one of the "Criticisms of Satanism" articles here.

#397888 - 10/12/09 05:14 PM Re: Salisbury, UK [Re: Vexen Crabtree]
NapalmNick Offline
CoS Member

Greetings, sir.

I look forward to conversing with you. You have done an excellent job in debunking myths about Satanism.

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house." --George Carlin, Playin' With Your Head

"[There is] no contradiction between saying 'evolution has no purpose' and 'organisms have purposes'; just different vocabularies for different levels of description." --Sean Carroll

#397985 - 10/13/09 12:23 AM Re: Salisbury, UK [Re: Vexen Crabtree]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
Welcome back to the forums!

#398021 - 10/13/09 11:35 AM Re: Salisbury, UK [Re: Vexen Crabtree]
Prometheus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Germany
Infernal greetings, I'm pleased to see you here, sir! I have read a number of your articles & have thoroughly ebjoyed these. Looking forward to reading your posts.

coopdevil

HAIL SATAN!

Prometheus

#398039 - 10/13/09 02:23 PM Re: Salisbury, UK [Re: Vexen Crabtree]
Spelled Moon
Unregistered

Welcome, Mr. smile

#398043 - 10/13/09 03:07 PM Re: Salisbury, UK [Re: Vexen Crabtree]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
Hallo, Vexen!

I've always considered your website to be a very nice, useful resource. Welcome back!

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
44035 Topics
406362 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements