Topic Options
#397923 - 10/12/09 09:29 PM CoS Emporium Changes
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
As you may know or will find out ... the CoS Emporium is going through a huge upgrade right now. The site will be up and down, changing constantly and doing weird things for the next week or so.

All your existing orders are just fine and are being processed.

These changes are happening in order to make the site more user friendly and to speed up order processing and delivery.

The site upgrade is just one of many things I am working on to make the CoS Emporium better.

As most of you know and understand, I have literally tons of projects on my plate and sadly this is just one more task added to my daily task list, though it is a much needed task which is why I have moved up the date to starting today (originally I had planned on doing this in the beginning of next year but that is going to be too far in the future).

I do realize everyone's frustrations with the delays in orders and responses to your questions, trust me if I could afford to staff as many people as Amazon.com, I would, and everything would run like a well oiled machine. Sadly, I cannot, I volunteer my time on the CoS Emporium and any profit the Emporium makes goes back into the system or another project for everyone to enjoy (like the new CoS SIG website and software system, made possible by profits from the Emporium and a generous donation from a Member).

So again, if you notice anything weird on the Emporium please understand it is more than likely because of the new system that is being installed and configured. You can always PM me here and I will respond as soon as I can in regards to your concern.

Also, there is a Delay on the HKP Medallions, please be patient they will ship soon.

Thank you!!!

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#397948 - 10/12/09 10:30 PM Re: CoS Emporium Changes [Re: Magister Frost]
Lasham Offline

Loc: New York, NY
I saw the new changes earlier today and was wondering when there would be a post about them. coopdevil

As for the new layout, I'm not too keen on it. It just doesn't look very Satanic.

P.S. Regarding the HKP Medallions; can you give an estimate on how long of a delay there is? The reason I'm interested is because my order is "pending shipment".

#397951 - 10/12/09 10:38 PM Re: CoS Emporium Changes [Re: Lasham]
nighteyes Offline

Loc: Ottawa, Canada
Thanks for the info Magister Ventrue it is good to hear some feedback from you about the medallions.

#397955 - 10/12/09 10:48 PM Re: CoS Emporium Changes [Re: Lasham]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
As stated, things will continue to change. The layout you see is not the final product, these things take time.

The medallions should be shipping within the next week and they will ship in the order the order was received. Again, I do not ship them so I do not know exactly.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

We're all around you, are you one of Us?
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#399455 - 10/24/09 09:25 PM Re: CoS Emporium Changes [Re: Magister Frost]
Venus Flytrap Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
While I'm sincerely trying NOT to be a pest, this will be the last time I inquire about this issue:

I noticed the medallions on the Emporium now state as being "out of stock" , and I know it takes a long while to re-supply the items, if re-supplied at all.

I still have been awaiting five months for mine.
Does this mean I am not getting it at this point, or is there still a chance it'll arrive within the next couple of weeks?

On the Undercroft:

http://www.satannet.com/Shadowedlight/

On Facebook

www.facebook.com/Satanicdragon

Forum Stats
12160 Members
73 Forums
43920 Topics
405742 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements