Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#397762 - 10/11/09 04:29 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Diwanna]
Anglo80 Offline

Quote Diwanna - "At the latest you should receive your shipment within 5 weeks considering shipping."

It doesn't mention this on the website, but on the confirmation email that I received when I made the order it stated that I should allow up to 12 weeks for the product to arrive as some of the products are hand-made to order. So in my case, I'm going to wait until that point (pretty soon) before I start emailing away and talking about consumer rights.

I really like your idea of treating the order like a ritual: just do it then don't let it occupy your mind anymore. I will try to do that- which I'm obviously not doing because I'm always checking this thread on the forum for more info!!

#397784 - 10/11/09 10:26 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Anglo80]
Diwanna Offline

Loc: Upland
Actually Anglo80 the quote I posted was directly from the website under "customer help"->"shipping methods". But even so, 12 weeks is less than 3 months and Shadowed light is coming up on 5 months. Hopefully it'll arrive soon, they are quite nice.

There is a point in which empirical evidence outweighs your faith. It is then when you must chose to open your eyes, or close them. - Diwanna

#397788 - 10/11/09 12:35 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Diwanna]
Anglo80 Offline

Sorry, my wording was a bit misleading. I wan't questioning what you said, I was just pointing out that I wasn't made aware that it could take up to 12 weeks until I received that email.

I do agree that 5 months is way too long and I hope that I don't have to wait for that amount of time. But he points out that he's tried to send emails both through the Emporium and directly and received no reply so I don't know what else there is to be done.

And another thing, my girlfriend's off to Australia in 3 weeks so I'm going to lose her as a suitable distraction!!

#397808 - 10/11/09 01:56 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: PsychOff]
mb_goatis Offline

Loc: Dallas area, TX
Originally Posted By: PsychOff
I just double checked my order, although it says the order itself is completed; the shipment status is still pending. mb_goatis, does your order say the same?

Magister Ventrue (i've heard) only updates the status and not the shipping status. So once it says completed that is the last thing it will say. It will not be updated agian. So all you can do it wait for your item to come in, it should be soon!

Edited by mb_goatis (10/11/09 01:56 PM)

#399770 - 10/27/09 02:39 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: mb_goatis]
Venus Flytrap Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
I just received My 1.75 inch red on black metal medallion today! It really was worth the looong wait!

On the Undercroft:

http://www.satannet.com/Shadowedlight/

On Facebook

www.facebook.com/Satanicdragon

#399807 - 10/27/09 07:23 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Venus Flytrap]
PsychOff Offline

Good to hear, when did you order yours Shadowed Light? Problem I have now is I live in England and our national postal service (Royal Mail) has gone on strike and will go on for quite a bit longer, when it does resume there is a risk it might have got lost due to the backed up post. Did you receive it via UPS or some other private postal company by any chance?

#399823 - 10/27/09 10:22 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Venus Flytrap]
mb_goatis Offline

Originally Posted By: Shadowed Light
I just received My 1.75 inch red on black metal medallion today! It really was worth the looong wait!

Fantastic, hopefully this means mine should be showing up soon. I'll keep you guys posted, thanks Shadowed Light.

#399913 - 10/28/09 01:19 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: PsychOff]
Venus Flytrap Offline

CoS Member

Originally Posted By: PsychOff
Good to hear, when did you order yours Shadowed Light?

I made the order sometime during the end of May. It came via the U.S. Postal Service.

Possibilities of it getting lost are there for any piece of mail at any time, but if it's of any comfort, the Emporium itself was quite backed up and My order was invoiced and dated to ship on July 11, and I just got yesterday. So there is no telling when. But nonetheless, they are on their way!

On the Undercroft:

On Facebook

#399914 - 10/28/09 01:22 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: mb_goatis]
mb_goatis Offline

Just checked the mail. Two of the three medallions I ordered came in. (I am still waiting on my red on black metal). So, the question everyone is wondering, is it worth the wait? I am going to go ahead and say yes, not because the quality is so mindblowing (more on that in a second) but simply because there is no other place that has this quality of baphomet medallions. The quality is very nice (especially on my black on silver metal), but the pink on black metal I ordered does have two minor imperfections on it. Next to the left ear the pink didn't seem to cover all of the black, so there is a little black dot, and on the right horn there are several black dots where the pink didn't cover it. Now, I am being very nitpicky, as I know no one could see it unless they were studying it, but it should be noted. Is this a bad thing though? I am going to say no, these are all custom and it gives it a little bit a character that can only be seen by me, so I am not going to complain about it at all.

Overall, these are great medallions; in my opinion, perfect. Any one waiting for them in this thread will be very happy when they recieve them

I will post a picture of my red on black one when it arrives.

HS!

Edited by mb_goatis (10/28/09 01:24 PM)

#399917 - 10/28/09 01:35 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: mb_goatis]
Venus Flytrap Offline

CoS Member

Originally Posted By: mb_goatis

Fantastic, hopefully this means mine should be showing up soon. I'll keep you guys posted, thanks Shadowed Light.

No problem. I figured the news would be welcoming.

You had posted your pics while I was working on my post.

I agree with you on the unique characteristics they have. The only flaw I find on mine (also not noticed unless studied) is one of the nostrils of the goat is slightly too thick.
I already had a chain necklace picked out and waiting, and now after waiting five months, I'm never taking it off save to shower and sleep!

Now, how long is the expected duration of it's radiant quality if properly cared for? And what are the ideal cleaning methods?
Anyone know?

Edited by Shadowed Light (10/28/09 01:50 PM)

On the Undercroft:

On Facebook

#399927 - 10/28/09 02:31 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Venus Flytrap]
mb_goatis Offline

Now, how long is the expected duration of it's radiant quality if properly cared for? And what are the ideal cleaning methods?
Anyone know?

I assume clean it like any other jewlery. Get a sliver polishing cloth and just buffer it when ever it looks dirty. If you do that regularly then you should never have to bust out the big guns (ie. cleaning solutions.). But thats just from my experience with jewlery. I could be wrong.

#399979 - 10/28/09 11:17 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: mb_goatis]
Venus Flytrap Offline

CoS Member

Cool thanks, sounds easy enough.
I never had jewelry with enameled detailed design before.

On the Undercroft:

On Facebook

#400051 - 10/29/09 04:44 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Venus Flytrap]
HardAsRock Offline

Loc: Malmoe,Sweden
I finally got my purple on black baphomet Medallion after almost 2 or 3 months waiting and it was worth the wait absolutely.

I just thought the long wait depended on that i live in Sweden.

Edited by HardAsRock (10/29/09 04:44 PM)

#400070 - 10/29/09 07:41 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: HardAsRock]
nighteyes Offline

Loc: Ottawa, Canada
Just got mine today and it was worth the wait!

#400499 - 11/02/09 06:48 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: nighteyes]
Lasham Offline

Loc: New York, NY
I received my 1" black on silver medallion a couple weeks ago, after waiting about 2 months. I know this has been stated before, but the wait was well worth it. The pendant itself is crafted extremely well, from what I can tell, and the 1" medallion is perfect in size.

There are a couple things you should consider before you make this purchase. The first is that the chain seen in the pictures does not come with the pendant, so I advise that you pick out a chain in advance. Also, the verso side of the pendant is blank and will be the same color as the base material (in my case, it's silver).

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Forum Stats
12154 Members
73 Forums
43917 Topics
405732 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements