Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#400596 - 11/03/09 08:39 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Lasham]
PsychOff Offline

Considering I was the one who started the post, I thought I'd let you guys know I just received my black on silver sigil in the post, very nice, but I don't feel fully satisfied yet... I now need a very nice neck chain to go with it, off to shop^^. Will try show a picture of it later once I get my chain^^

#400643 - 11/03/09 04:31 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: PsychOff]
mb_goatis Offline

Loc: Dallas area, TX
Originally Posted By: PsychOff
Considering I was the one who started the post, I thought I'd let you guys know I just received my black on silver sigil in the post, very nice, but I don't feel fully satisfied yet... I now need a very nice neck chain to go with it, off to shop^^. Will try show a picture of it later once I get my chain^^

Glad to see the OP finally got his! smile

I have owned a few before the ones I just ordered, and the classic look (black on silver) really does look the best. I am wearing mine as I type this.

Side note: Still havent recieved the third and final red on black medallion (which is odd cause I ordered them all at the same time but in different orders.)

#400647 - 11/03/09 04:46 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: mb_goatis]
PsychOff Offline

I just got a nice silver chain to go with it, box chain its called, not too thick nor too small, 25 inches long. Well balanced with the medallion, don't have a camera yet to take a photo yet. I may try looking for other chains to mix it up a bit.

Maybe the red on black take longer to make, mb_goatis? At least you got some of them for now to keep you busy. I do feel like I should order another one now, not because I like it so much, I do like it a lot and feel mysteriously powerful with it on, but order another since it takes so long and they are lovely rare, delicate things I'd like to have one spare incase I lose this one or damage it so I could quickly replace it without having to wait...

Edited by PsychOff (11/03/09 04:47 PM)

#400661 - 11/03/09 06:37 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: PsychOff]
mb_goatis Offline

I just got a nice silver chain to go with it, box chain its called, not too thick nor too small, 25 inches long. Well balanced with the medallion, don't have a camera yet to take a photo yet. I may try looking for other chains to mix it up a bit.

Maybe the red on black take longer to make, mb_goatis? At least you got some of them for now to keep you busy. I do feel like I should order another one now, not because I like it so much, I do like it a lot and feel mysteriously powerful with it on, but order another since it takes so long and they are lovely rare, delicate things I'd like to have one spare incase I lose this one or damage it so I could quickly replace it without having to wait...

I just use some cheap dog tag chain. I suppose I never thought about the chain too much.

As for reordering one. Magister Ventrue is currently updating the site (to make shipping faster apparently), but you can't place an order for a medallion right now because it says "out of stock". I have a feeling these medallions are not going any where though. Hopefully with the site update, shipping time will be a lot faster. (if Magister Ventrue is reading this, best of luck on that!).

#400669 - 11/03/09 07:10 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: mb_goatis]
PsychOff Offline

Yeah I know about that, once its up (I'm sure Magister Ventrue will let us all know and I'm sure he and his team will do a lovely job on COSEmporium's revamp he has in the works), I'll probably order a new medallion, different colour, I think though they should probably also start selling neck chains that go well with their medallions.

#401314 - 11/09/09 01:36 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: PsychOff]
mb_goatis Offline

Is anyone else still waiting on their Medallion to arrive?

I ordered 3 at the same time in different orders, two arrived over a week ago; but that last one still hasn't made it.

#401516 - 11/11/09 12:44 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: mb_goatis]
mb_goatis Offline

Due to the lack of responces, I'll assume that everyone has recieved theirs.

Does anyone have their receipt on them? At the bottom of the page at had an Email. I'll try and contact them I guess. (I accidently threw out my recept for my other baphomets).

Thanks.

#401540 - 11/11/09 06:23 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: mb_goatis]
PsychOff Offline

I didn't want to say it but I have a feeling that your delayed 3rd medallion may have got lost in the post, I was one of the last to receive my medallion and CoS Emporium has temporarily shut off orders for now which suggests to me they finished off their previous orders or possibly decided to choose a date where they would stop making them and any other orders placed after that would have to be put on hold until the new website was made. But you said you ordered all three at same time, was it the same day? Odd they got posted to you each separately in parcels.

I'm afraid I chucked out my receipt also; there is a contacts page on the website but I tried it myself several months ago with no response so I don't know how effective it really is. Maybe the email on the receipt is a different one, maybe someone else may have it possibly?

#401557 - 11/11/09 12:08 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: PsychOff]
mb_goatis Offline

I didn't want to say it but I have a feeling that your delayed 3rd medallion may have got lost in the post, I was one of the last to receive my medallion and CoS Emporium has temporarily shut off orders for now which suggests to me they finished off their previous orders or possibly decided to choose a date where they would stop making them and any other orders placed after that would have to be put on hold until the new website was made. But you said you ordered all three at same time, was it the same day? Odd they got posted to you each separately in parcels.

I'm afraid I chucked out my receipt also; there is a contacts page on the website but I tried it myself several months ago with no response so I don't know how effective it really is. Maybe the email on the receipt is a different one, maybe someone else may have it possibly?

Those are my thoughts exactly. My orders were seperate because I would order one thing with each one of my paychecks, so they were all in different orders; but all placed in the same week. If i remember correctly the email was something along the lines of hkp@cosemporium.com or hkp@cosadministration.com ? I don't remember, but I do know it had HKP in it.

Edited by mb_goatis (11/11/09 12:12 PM)

#402060 - 11/15/09 06:38 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: mb_goatis]
M.D. Roche Offline
Banned

Loc: Albany, New York
I am actually considering ordering both a Baphomet shirt and medallion, but the medallion I want is out of stock.

Have people typically had better luck with the shirts?

Any idea when the medallions will be restocked?

I tried looking elsewhere for both items and the quality/authenticity just doesn't compare. I already have a Baphomet shirt, but the Baphomet is complemented with an Aleister Crowley quote ("Do what thou wilt...") which gets more attention than the Baphomet. It's quite annoying, and somewhat confusing to the uneducated spectator.

#402067 - 11/15/09 07:14 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: M.D. Roche]
mb_goatis Offline

If I were you, I'd just wait until Magister Ventrue finishes the upgrade on the website. It seems the CoS Emporium is kind of hectic right now.

I'm tryin to let him finish his upgrade before I start asking about how I can get that lost medallion sent to me.

*edit* better yet, he is selling a shirt on Ebay now. Go for that; it'll be cheaper.

Edited by mb_goatis (11/15/09 07:15 PM)

#402570 - 11/19/09 11:39 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: mb_goatis]
Drakkar Tyrannis Offline

Loc: Maryland,USA
I'd love to have a medallion, as I have yet to find one that matches the quality of the CoS Emporium's. I've always wondered about packages and mail from the CoS, does the package contain the Church of Satan moniker? It would be interesting to see a mail man's face when he first reads that.

#402605 - 11/19/09 04:15 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Drakkar Tyrannis]
mb_goatis Offline

No it is a plain little padded package that says it is from Hell's Kitchen Productions in New York.

If you order something other than a medallion from the CoS Emporium, it will say from the CoS Emporium in Plano, Texas.

#402609 - 11/19/09 04:25 PM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: mb_goatis]
Drakkar Tyrannis Offline

Loc: Maryland,USA
Ahh. Thanks for the info.

#403957 - 11/30/09 01:38 AM Re: Sigil Of Baphomet Serious Delay [Re: Drakkar Tyrannis]
Zaranell Offline

Loc: Arizona, USA
I do hope the site is updated soon. I would very much like to purchase a medallion for myself, but it's still out of stock.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Forum Stats
12013 Members
73 Forums
43824 Topics
405204 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements