Topic Options
#400744 - 11/04/09 08:49 AM In Through This Devour - Now Available!
Lust Offline

Released on Halloween 2009 c.e. is the long awaited album In Through This Devour by Citizen Tier Instinct. To order yours today visit the website at www.http://www.inthroughthisdevour.weebly.com or use the lulu tool below. My thanks to Magister Ventrue for permission to post the information.

�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#402001 - 11/15/09 01:55 AM Re: In Through This Devour - Now Available! [Re: Lust]
Rougue Offline
CoS Member

Loc: usa
Tier,
I ordered it tonight. I can't wait to get it in the mail.
I know it's going to be great.
HS,
Rougue

#403629 - 11/27/09 10:37 AM Re: In Through This Devour - Now Available! [Re: Rougue]
Lust Offline

Thank you, Rouge.

I am looking forward to your review.

HS!
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�

#411105 - 02/03/10 03:27 PM Re: Groundhog Day Spectacular! [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

Tier Instinct's Groundhog Day Spectacular

02/03/2010: the last day to save 15% on In Through This Devour! It is said that Punxsutawney Phil, has seen his shadow, and six more weeks of winter to be expected. Enjoy these extra winter weeks with In Through This Devour to contemplate. Enter SHADOW at checkout as coupon code.

Support independent publishing: Buy this disc on Lulu.

HS!

#412130 - 02/11/10 05:34 PM Ten Good Reasons! [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

Need a good reason to add In Through This Devour, to your audio collection? How about Ten?

Support independent publishing: Buy this disc on Lulu.

1. Between

2. Man Wolf

3. April Flowers

4. In Through This Devour

5. The Hat Trick

6. Omen I-II

7. Illusions

8. Awake

9. A Mutual Exchange (Featuring LadieLoki)

10. All artwork by Citizen Aleuranthropy. Visit her website at www.aleuranthropy.com

Forum Stats
12158 Members
73 Forums
43918 Topics
405738 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements