Topic Options
#400903 - 11/05/09 11:45 AM Introduction
Bastet Offline

Loc: Poland
Hello everybody on this forum.
I'm 55 years old women.
I live in Poland. I taught at school, and for several years I have been on pension. I have higher pedagogical education.
Close principles were me always earthly A. S. LaVeya.
I have 25 years old son who be interests with satanizm. He reads more books on subject of satanizm.His English language knows about many better also my. Recording on this forum I have hope to deepen my satanic knowledge.
Fully agree from 9 satanic sins, he which exchanged A. S LaVey. I among the largest satanic sins place foolishness on 1 place also.
I live in Poland and have to deal with stupid folks unfortunately constantly and limited. More and more harder me oneself with them to communicate.
I'm me, my own God and be not able to subordinate with different and to fulfil their whims.
To spend in company will my two pussy-cats and dog. They are for me more important than living by folks.
Christine.
Hail Satan!

#400922 - 11/05/09 03:21 PM Re: Introduction [Re: Bastet]
Drimlybunk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: California
*Hello* *Bastet*,

Wasze Angielskie zrecznos& wyrabiaja wam bardzo twardy (trudny; intensywnie) rozumiec. To prawie czyta wy uzywaliscie niektore (pewna ilosc; nieduzo) gatunek (gatunkowac) operatywnego *translator* obs/ugiwac (siuzba; serwis). Faktycznie jezeli wy mozecie rozumiec wszelki tego (to) w waszym tubylec (krajowy) *tongue* wy bedziecie poznawac co oznaczam (zamierzac; miec na mysli). przetiumacze ten tekst przy: www.poltran.com i wy mo/ecie widziec jak biedny pracy to robi. skopiowaiem ten tekst w Angielski (jezyk angielski) dlatego ze obmyslam regu/y forum warunkuj/ co JA miai, a takze dlatego ze potrzebuje (chciec) Angielskich mowcow byc zdolny czytac co JA pisze. zachecam was pracowac dalej wasze Angielskie zrecznos&, prawdopodobnie wasz syn moze dowod wasze komunikaty (stanowisko) dla was tak (wiec) co (zeby; ktory) mozemy rozumiec & (oni). Zaraz, wieksza czesc co wy jestescie pisanie nie wyrabia wiele (wielka ilos/; du/o) odczuwac (poczucie).

--*Drimly*

Hello Bastet,

Your English skills make you very hard to understand. It almost reads like you used some sort of online translator service. In fact if you can understand any of this in your native tongue you will know what I mean. I translated this text at: www.poltran.com and you can see how poor of a job it does. I've copied this text in English because I think the rules of the forum stipulate that I should, and also because I want English speakers to be able to read what I'm writing. I encourage you to work on your English skills, perhaps your son can proof read your posts for you so that we can understand them. Right now, most of what you're writing doesn't make much sense.

--Drimly

Edited by Drimlybunk (11/05/09 03:27 PM)
Edit Reason: Tried to make sense of the characters LttD doesn't like.

#400930 - 11/05/09 03:57 PM Re: Introduction [Re: Drimlybunk]
Bastet Offline

Hello Drimlybunk,
Thanks for yours help.
Next time I will try to write properly.
Bastet.
Hail Satan!

#401015 - 11/06/09 06:54 AM Re: Introduction [Re: Bastet]
Bastet Offline

Hello Drimlybunk,
I have got question about registered membership.
What I gain?
In Poland 208$ is over 600 zl. For me is it much money.
Bastet.
Hail Satan!

#401016 - 11/06/09 07:01 AM Re: Introduction [Re: Bastet]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
Originally Posted By: Bastet
Hello Drimlybunk,
I have got question about registered membership.
What I gain?
In Poland 208$ is over 600 zl. For me is it much money.
Bastet.
Hail Satan!

It might be better for you to wait until such a time that joining presents less of a financial strain for you.

Forum Stats
13192 Members
73 Forums
44445 Topics
407371 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold