Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#401242 - 11/08/09 06:26 PM Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show
Lust Offline

On Friday,October 30th, I visited The Planet studios as a guest to promote my now available album and to speak about misconceptions regarding Satanism. I spoke only on my behalf and made it known that I was not an Agent or Spokesperson for Church of Satan. The podcast is edited for time.

�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#401254 - 11/08/09 08:53 PM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: Lust]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

I must commend you on an OUTSTANDING job! It must not be easy taking calls from morons and keeping your cool like that. My hat is off to you, sir! tiki

HS! coopdevil

#401263 - 11/08/09 10:53 PM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: HellofallHells]
Lust Offline

I laughed at most of the callers before I responded which aided in remaining calm. I am glad you enjoyed it and thank you for the kind comments, Warlock HellofallHells.

HS!
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�

#401269 - 11/09/09 01:28 AM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: Lust]
Original Sly Offline

Loc: New Zealand
"I enjoy purple and orange actually, today just happens to be my black day."

My favourite part of that whole segment smile

#401270 - 11/09/09 01:30 AM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: Lust]
SpeshulK Offline

Loc: UT
Seemed like you were trying to incite the Christians sitting with you in the studio, but I applaud you for defending Satanism against the misconception that we are devil worshippers, and your rather effective dispatching of the idiots who called in to insult you and your beliefs. Overall I think you did very well, you seemed very composed throughout the interview. smile

Hail Satan, and best wishes to you, your spawn, and your fiance, TI.

#401275 - 11/09/09 01:59 AM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: SpeshulK]
rolandstgermain Offline

Loc: South Carolina
In my ancient philosophy class at a neighboring university, we were studying Epicurus and some folks brought up this segment. I didn't listen to the Rise Guys that morning so I missed it. I was wandering who the Satanist was that was on the show.....

Thanks for posting the segment.

The mass crushes beneath it everything...that is excellent, individual, qualified and select.

-Jose Ortega y Gasset-

#401283 - 11/09/09 03:48 AM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: Lust]
NapalmNick Offline
CoS Member

Excellent job!

You were able to be polite without pulling any punches, which I would imagine is hardest part of giving a realisitic overview of Satanism.

Oh, and I really like your drawl. coopdevil

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house." --George Carlin, Playin' With Your Head

"[There is] no contradiction between saying 'evolution has no purpose' and 'organisms have purposes'; just different vocabularies for different levels of description." --Sean Carroll

#401285 - 11/09/09 04:38 AM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: Lust]
Spelled Moon Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Germany
I absolutely enjoyed that, Tier Instinct.

Wonderful job. smile

And it was nice to hear you. wink

#401304 - 11/09/09 11:37 AM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: Lust]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
Great job, Tier!

I have always enjoyed your musings, and it is nice to see you speaking in an environment where you are allowed to tackle the subject of Satanism directly like this. Very entertaining to listen too, and you definitely held your own there.

HS!

#401331 - 11/09/09 05:44 PM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: TheDegenerate]
Lust Offline

Thank you, Phosis.

I was a little nervous at first but was familiar with the location and of the Christian influence on that area. Bob Jones and Furman Universities being within quick driving distance of The Planet studios. I may have taken advantage of the situation just a little but they gave me an inch.

HS!

#401332 - 11/09/09 05:53 PM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: Original Sly]
Lust Offline

Keep in mind the person describing me was wearing a drink stained pale green T-Shirt, ratty jeans, and something resembling sandals on his feet.

I got a chuckle too when Nine mentioned the purple and orange remark.

#401333 - 11/09/09 05:56 PM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: SpeshulK]
Lust Offline

Nice of you to say, SpeshulK.

Thank you! grin

#401334 - 11/09/09 06:00 PM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: Lust]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
Way to go!

They mentioned Paris Mountain. Was this in Greenville, S.C.?

The drawl...I only sound like you when I am drinking. wink

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#401335 - 11/09/09 06:01 PM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: NapalmNick]
Lust Offline

Thank you, NapalmNick.

"Oh, and I really like your drawl."

I bet you do!

I imagine some find it euphonious. coopdevil

HS!

#401337 - 11/09/09 06:09 PM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Lust Offline

Thank you, Roho!

Yes, Greenville SC is the location. Paris Mountain is home to stories of Devil Worship. Complete with a castle, statue of Pan, and add.....

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  LKRice 

Forum Stats
12219 Members
73 Forums
44001 Topics
406140 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements