Topic Options
#401159 - 11/07/09 03:05 PM Introduction (hello)
Morozco Offline

How do you do? I am a fledgling fantasy and sci-fi writer who is new to the ways of Satanism. I have recently finished reading The Satanic Bible and I was thoroughly impressed by it. Being a natural born skeptic I'm not about to dive into anything (not that it's required) but I must admit, that thus far this philosphy/religion is not only not what I expected it to be, but even far more interesting than even I could have imagined.

Any how, my other interests include the works of HP Lovecraft, and Robert E Howard's Conan stories. I am also a casual viewer of manga and anime. I'm a anyaltical and ambitious person, whom is always planning out the future. For this being the only life we have, I hope to make the absolute most of it.

Know Jesus
NO PEACE
No Jesus
KNOW PEACE

#401183 - 11/07/09 09:19 PM Re: Introduction (hello) [Re: Morozco]
John Prophet Offline

CoS Member

Loc: My suburban lair
Hello and welcome!

I think it’s very good that you’re willing to proceed with care. That’s a very intelligent way to do things. Reading The Satanic Bible is an essential start, and I think you’ll find that it gets even more interesting, the more you learn about the various ways of applying Satanism to your life. As has been said many times before: “Satanism requires study, not worship”. You can discover a lot just by paying attention to what goes on here, on these boards.

Having a high level of ambition is also an excellent attribute, in my opinion. And enjoying anime is definitely a good sign as well. wink

#401310 - 11/09/09 11:18 AM Re: Introduction (hello) [Re: John Prophet]
Morozco Offline

Very good then. I look forward to learning all I can. cool

Know Jesus
NO PEACE
No Jesus
KNOW PEACE

#401325 - 11/09/09 02:11 PM Re: Introduction (hello) [Re: Morozco]
Fotis Chatzi Offline

As also a beginner in the philosophy of Satanism,I would like to suggest reading the Satanic Bible,digesting the info and then read it again,this time trying to keep some notes or maybe add some comments of your own!

Favorite recent example
Page 41 Satanic Bible
"If we hope and pray for something to come about,we will not act in a positive way which will make it happen"
I underlined the above sentence and the I made an asterisk writing the following lines
"Do or do not.There is not try"
-Yoda

The above sentence combined with the passage from the satanic bible gives a really nice message,at least for me. It reminds me to stop hoping and get busy doing.Like Barney Stinson said "Guess whats the time!Its DO o' clock!"

#401544 - 11/11/09 05:39 AM Re: Introduction (hello) [Re: Fotis Chatzi]
DamienMocata Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Linenopolis
Hello and welcome to the forums. smile

Not every cage is made of bars.
"The Humanoid form makes an excellent concentrated protein. " - Davros
"You are a collection of probability fields. " - Me.

Forum Stats
13192 Members
73 Forums
44445 Topics
407371 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold