Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#401339 - 11/09/09 06:32 PM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: Spelled Moon]
Lust Offline

Glad to hear that, Spelled Moon.

"And it was nice to hear you."

Ah, but you could have/can hear me on Warlock Draconis Blackthorne's 'The Haunted Noctuary' or on a couple shows at Radio Free Satan.
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#401348 - 11/09/09 07:36 PM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: Lust]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
Originally Posted By: Tier Instinct
Thank you, Roho!

Yes, Greenville SC is the location. Paris Mountain is home to stories of Devil Worship. Complete with a castle, statue of Pan, and add.....

I know...I used to live there.

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#401357 - 11/09/09 08:48 PM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: Lust]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

The worst part was the music they played.

My favorite part was: So you actually don't believe in god?

Tier INstinct: My god is a beautiful woman.

Oh how we men serve our woman. grin

I enjoyed it over all.

#401401 - 11/10/09 05:34 AM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: Unknown]
verszou Offline

Loc: Denmark
Originally Posted By: Unknown

My favorite part was: So you actually don't believe in god?

Tier INstinct: My god is a beautiful woman.

Amen to that devilchili

Well done. Especially keeping your cool with all those irrational claims going on. I think you showed very well what Satanism is about, and I think we got a good reminder of what the herd is about too smile

#401510 - 11/11/09 12:20 AM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: Lust]
G.F.V. Offline
CoS Member

Loc: NYC
You responded to their arguments very well, cleared up all of their misconceptions, and answered all of their questions (many of which were trite, redundant, and repetitive) in a level-headed, patient, cool manner.

The interviewers (and callers) did seem very annoying, goofy at times, and overall eager to nitpick at the same things that most people will never get (i.e. "you don't worship Satan?", "you don't sacrifice animals", blah blah blah).

Nice job!!! coopdevil

#401585 - 11/11/09 06:08 PM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: Lust]
Direktor Offline
CoS Member

Unbelievable. I do not have the patience that you displayed inside that hurricane of mass confusion I just listened too!

Well done Sir!
tiki

"I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior."
-Hippolyte Taine

#401587 - 11/11/09 06:29 PM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: Direktor]
Lust Offline

A good description, and I thank you Calvero.
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�

#401589 - 11/11/09 06:33 PM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: G.F.V.]
Lust Offline

It would have been nice if one of the callers thought before calling in. I did not expect them to but some at the studio were starting to understand as the segment came to close. Thank you, it was a fun to do so close to Halloween.

#401590 - 11/11/09 06:39 PM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: verszou]
Lust Offline

Oh yes, and in that part of the world it pays to be cautious. As a result of that show the quiet ones in that area have been contacting me at various social networks inquiring about In Through This Devour. Would I do it again? You bet!

Hail Magic!

Hail Satan!

#401592 - 11/11/09 06:43 PM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: Unknown]
Lust Offline

Indeed, and thanks for listening.

#401617 - 11/11/09 11:02 PM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: Lust]
Unearthlyevil Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pennsylvania, USA
Very well spoken my friend!

HS!
Ed

Edited by Deathcrush (11/11/09 11:03 PM)

#401787 - 11/13/09 12:07 PM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: Lust]
Zsche Offline

Loc: Where the 5.56 casings fall...
Tier Instinct

I actually caught the last half of your interview LIVE after a friend of mine who knows that I am a Satanist notified me that it was happening. Well done! When I heard your name on the air, I recognized it from the LttD forums. I was amazed at the way the callers were so angry confirming their own stupidity. You handled yourself commendably.

I have experienced some of the same kind of resentment from herd types who obviously cant handle that there are individuals who refuse to subscribe to their way of thinking, and arent afraid or ashamed to say so. I considered calling myself in support and to show that you arent the only Satanist here in Western NC. By the time I found the number to call, the segment was ending. Had I known about it prior I would have been better prepared.

By the way - I was thrilled to discover that you appear to inhabit the same general area of the planet that I do.

Hail Satan!

Originally Posted By: Hagen von Tronje
You can't guzzle whiskey and pinch pretty ladies' asses when you're dead.

Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster
Love life. Live life. Don't fuck with people unnecessarily. Don"t let other people fuck with you. Simple guidelines that that will help you to make informed, intelligent and Satanic decisions.

Originally Posted By: Callier
Constructive criticism is one thing but people that just point blank tell others what they should be doing with their lives without any kind of permission can eat a bag of hairy balls.

#401825 - 11/13/09 04:39 PM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: Zsche]
Lust Offline

Thank you, Nibas. Since doing the show I have received mail from people all over that listening area. So far it has all been positive feedback and requests on information regarding how to purchase In Through This Devour. I would have enjoyed your call and I will make a note to alert you if the situation presents it self again.

"By the way - I was thrilled to discover that you appear to inhabit the same general area of the planet that I do."

Buy my album and I will be right there in the same room with you. coopdevil

#401827 - 11/13/09 04:44 PM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: Unearthlyevil]
Lust Offline

Thank you for taking the time to listen.

HS!

#402417 - 11/18/09 11:22 AM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: SpeshulK]
Lust Offline

I wasn't so much trying to incite the so-called Christians as much as I was eluding to the fact that that God is long dead. I wanted to make the point that passing off myth as fact with no proof to back it up is insanity, and in this case mass insanity. I was most likely not the most well received guest but have already been quoted and spoken about on the show. It will be a while before they forget me... if ever.

Thank you.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  LKRice 

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43982 Topics
406058 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements