Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#402671 - 11/20/09 12:42 AM The evidence of myself as a born Satanist
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Tennessee, U.S.
The post from Tier Instinct called Father of Evolution turns in his grave got me thinking and I've decided to present to all of you something I'm very proud about;

Quick repliers, please read fully before posting to reduce misunderstanding. This is why I am a supporter of this great religion. This may seem as an essay but I can't post it anywhere else. Dear Moderators, I ask that you don't mind me if it appears that I am trying to post in the wrong area. Should you cancel this post, I understand your reasons and willfully adhere to your judgements in kind respects. Thank you.

When I was about four or five years old give or take, I tried believing in God with the strong suggestive support by my family.

I tried to study and practice for almost 15 years on and off. I studied the bible, went to church, to worship services and heard the man talk his ass off. The only difference was I went to hang out and not worship nor sing while the whole church did so in unison. I just couldn't deal with it.

The one thing I realized is that everybody believes and hears him and even went so far as to claim they have "seen" him.

My grandmother said she saw him... She can't comprehend the very basics of science.

I cut her some slack because she's really old. At least she isn't judgemental on that subject.

Anyway, throughout those 15 years of my life I have not once heard or even seen him.

It was hard enough to believe in him because I always felt at odds with myself and at the time I didn't know why.

I always felt that there was something missing in the general term of religion.

Everybody believed but I saw no sense in any of it because I never ecountered anything spiritual.

My excuse to attempt an impossible feat of believing in a "higher power" is because of one question.

"Who wouldn't want to kiss the ass of someone who has the power to kill you and they demand worship?"

Remember pragmatism survival? I'm glad it came natural to me.

My point is, I would only do it to stay alive.

I had no proof to claim he exists or not and I didn't have the resources to clarify Christianity's credibility at that time.

I felt that my parents were the only people I could trust and who wouldn't lie to me.

If they said "God exists" then I trusted that he did based on their claim.

Children are usually gullible because they are ignorant and sometimes they are raised in fantasy to keep their youth until they grow and acquire wisdom.

This is why Christians aim at children to keep their religion and then they preach to the elderly to keep the herd within control.

My parents were somewhat into Christianity but they wanted to do their own thing also. That is where I found the hypocrisy.

They wanted to do what they pleased; be bikers, drink and party while being naked and just be all out nudists.

They found more of their kind who believe in God but still did what they pleased.

I saw pictures of my mom schooling a male stripper and made him embarrassed. It was a good thing she was dressed in those pictures or I would be sick.

Ever since I was around that age, I always wanted to do things my way.

Even when I was trying out Christianity, I couldn't be that way.

My feelings disagreed with it, I felt like I was imprisoned and choked.

So it wasn't until I found the Satanic Bible that I realized what I've always been.

I fell alseep in my christian academy chapel every time because of the long sitting, reading that damn book, and hearing that preacher just talk without any excitement. coopdevil

That is my evidence that gives me a right to declare myself as a Satanist.

I feel so great when I look in the bathroom mirror and know that I am a supporter of Satanism and eventually an official COS member. I wish that whenever the opportunity comes, I would earn my membership by taking my current responsibilities first until I get the extra money to get it.

"Any group or collective, large or small, is only a number of individuals. A group can have no rights other than the rights of its individual members." - Ayn Rand

"Laws are there for a reason. You may not agree with them but you gotta obey them. Nobody wants to be in court." - Sonic the Hedgehog

"Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the mundane, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path." - Magus LaVey

"Test Everything, Believe Nothing." -

#402699 - 11/20/09 08:19 AM Re: The evidence of myself as a born Satanist [Re: LordofDarkness]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida
Dear Sir,
I attempted to PM you only to find you are over your topic limit.
Please contact me regarding your sig file.

Thank you.

Hail, Satan!

Ygraine

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

#402858 - 11/21/09 05:35 PM Re: The evidence of myself as a born Satanist [Re: Ygraine]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Yes mame.

I recently sent you a PM and I'm waiting for your response.

"Any group or collective, large or small, is only a number of individuals. A group can have no rights other than the rights of its individual members." - Ayn Rand

"Laws are there for a reason. You may not agree with them but you gotta obey them. Nobody wants to be in court." - Sonic the Hedgehog

"Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the mundane, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path." - Magus LaVey

#402861 - 11/21/09 06:25 PM Re: The evidence of myself as a born Satanist [Re: LordofDarkness]
SomethingLikEvil Offline
CoS Member

That was an interesting read, and I saw a little bit of My younger self in it.

My mother, sister, and I lived with My grandmother and we went to church because it was the "acceptable" thing to do (My grandmother in her younger years almost became a nun). I remember going to Sunday School, wantingly, for two reasons: one was to see our Sunday School teacher's assistant who was very beautiful; the second reason was to show off My new Monster in My Pockets toys to the other kids and regail them with each creatures mythology during show and tell, much to the chagrin of our teacher.

#402863 - 11/21/09 08:12 PM Re: The evidence of myself as a born Satanist [Re: SomethingLikEvil]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Thank you very much for your compliment!

Originally Posted By: SomethingLikeEvil

one was to see our Sunday School teacher's assistant who was very beautiful

Hah! Lucky you! I didn't get the chance during my years in the Christian Academy.

There was this young lady who watched me though.

She was my first babysitter and I used to drink apple juice and play Super Mario 3 on NES over at her house.

I think she was having a little daycare business going on because she would watch maybe 5+ kids with me included.

#402875 - 11/21/09 11:01 PM Re: The evidence of myself as a born Satanist [Re: LordofDarkness]
Bridget Offline

Loc: Canada
Children in my opinion display satanic characteristics. They are generally self centered, enjoy life and do not screw around when it comes to vengeance. They are simply being their natural selves. Adults tend to see these characteristics as negative and thus try to mold these youngsters by imposing their personal beliefs on them. Children catch on quickly when it comes to how they are expected to act.

As a child my neighbours were active in the Calvary Church. I played with their three children often and was invited to attend. The first thing I noticed was the church focused on children. There was a gymnasium, fun and games, and of course a rewards system. They used a child's self indulgent nature to sway the children into believing in their god. It was a fun experience but when asked if I believed in god, I responded with "No". I was sent home with a message for my parents, stating I was going to hell but that they could save me. My parents not being religious were outraged and I never went back. But what if my parents hopped on that band wagon and tried to save my soul?

LordOfDarkness your parents do not seem like devote Christians so it only makes sense you also would not be one. It's wonderful that you could find a path that better suits you.

#402883 - 11/22/09 12:54 AM Re: The evidence of myself as a born Satanist [Re: Bridget]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Thank you for your kind words Bridget!

It's funny how Christian churches act regarding children isn't it?

Originally Posted By: Bridget

But what if my parents hopped on that band wagon and tried to save my soul?

I have no idea.

You may still be here probably. Lol

#402884 - 11/22/09 01:06 AM Re: The evidence of myself as a born Satanist [Re: LordofDarkness]
Delta Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Nar
Originally Posted By: LordOfDarkness
You may still be here probably.

Christianity's hottest flames can forge the some of the strongest Satanists. It is a testament to the true Satanist that many people here were raised strict christian with little early influence from the non-christian world. The best of us could be raised without being told the bible is a lie, without a Satanic Bible, without the guidance or logic of atheism and history- And still live according to our rules without knowing them, according to our philosophy without hearing it, and perhaps from christian myth alone they might even call themselves Satanists.

#402885 - 11/22/09 01:16 AM Re: The evidence of myself as a born Satanist [Re: Delta]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Delta
Originally Posted By: LordOfDarkness
You may still be here probably.

Christianity's hottest flames can forge the some of the strongest Satanists. It is a testament to the true Satanist that many people here were raised strict christian with little early influence from the non-christian world. The best of us could be raised without being told the bible is a lie, without a Satanic Bible, without the guidance or logic of atheism and history- And still live according to our rules without knowing them, according to our philosophy without hearing it, and perhaps from christian myth alone they might even call themselves Satanists.

Awsome reply!

#402886 - 11/22/09 01:29 AM Re: The evidence of myself as a born Satanist [Re: LordofDarkness]
Bridget Offline

I agree that many Satanists have Christian backgrounds, but why do you think that is?

As I mentioned before I come from a non religious family. My parents have always supported my interests and I've never felt forced to be a certain way.

#402888 - 11/22/09 01:45 AM Re: The evidence of myself as a born Satanist [Re: Bridget]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Quote:
I agree that many Satanists have Christian backgrounds, but why do you think that is?

Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that Christianity is one of the largest religions in the world and it is not uncommon for one to experience a bit of it?

#402889 - 11/22/09 01:57 AM Re: The evidence of myself as a born Satanist [Re: Unknown]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

I think I'll just sit back and read you, Bridget, and Delta's debate.

The three of you got some good points.

#402891 - 11/22/09 02:10 AM Re: The evidence of myself as a born Satanist [Re: LordofDarkness]
Bridget Offline

Unknown this is true but one can come up with other theories as to why a Christian would become a Satanist.

LordOfDarkness I wasn't aware Delta and I were debating. I'm merely interested in their opinion on this matter.

#402892 - 11/22/09 02:33 AM Re: The evidence of myself as a born Satanist [Re: Bridget]
Delta Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Nar
Ceci n'est pas une debat. C'est une pipe.

#402893 - 11/22/09 02:50 AM Re: The evidence of myself as a born Satanist [Re: Bridget]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Quote:
Unknown this is true but one can come up with other theories as to why a Christian would become a Satanist.

Well a Christian cannot really become a Satanist.

If you are a Satanist it is because you were born that way. There is no conversion.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Forum Stats
12282 Members
73 Forums
43881 Topics
404446 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements