Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#402512 - 11/18/09 11:58 PM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: Lust]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
I think you held your own very well, especially considering how mind-meltingly stupid and obnoxious those people were--Stalin was RIPPED APART BY WOLVES? The murderous "Ronald" Gilmore? Praying for you while you're burning in Hell? (To the deejays' credit, though, they nailed the caller on that.) Jeez!

Of course, when you mentioned that Christianity endorses sacrifice, you forgot the biggest and most obvious example of all wink. Where animal sacrifice is concerned, though, that's the Jews and the Muslims, of course.

Well, and this is a matter of taste and opinion, but just for future reference, if it were me, I wouldn't necessarily phrase things in terms of "not believing in anything." I think that kind of wording invites people to engage in needless hair-splitting. Technically, we do have "beliefs," because there are certain things we assume or believe to be true about ourselves, about life, and about the world. Rather, we just try not to take our or other people's beliefs or assumptions for granted.

Your quotable quote about your "god" was great, though---three cheers for beautiful women!

Well, and I may have to use "today just happens to be a black (or insert other colour) day" sometime. wink

Just as a matter of business, thank you also for explaining to the audience that you aren't a CoS representative (not that they listened or understood, of course), and that you were only speaking for yourself, from your own experience.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#402575 - 11/19/09 12:53 PM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: TrojZyr]
Lust Offline

Originally Posted By: TrojZyr
Well, and this is a matter of taste and opinion, but just for future reference, if it were me, I wouldn't necessarily phrase things in terms of "not believing in anything." I think that kind of wording invites people to engage in needless hair-splitting. Technically, we do have "beliefs," because there are certain things we assume or believe to be true about ourselves, about life, and about the world. Rather, we just try not to take our or other people's beliefs or assumptions for granted.

I agree with you of course but I also had the intention of confusing the audience to a certain point. I was pleased with the confounded result.

Originally Posted By: TrojZyr
Just as a matter of business, thank you also for explaining to the audience that you aren't a CoS representative (not that they listened or understood, of course), and that you were only speaking for yourself, from your own experience.

Of course, as in my opinion not to would have been a pretentious act. The show was done for publicity and to market my new, now available album In Through This Devour. Thank you for your kind words, Witch TrojZyr.
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#402577 - 11/19/09 01:12 PM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: Lust]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
Originally Posted By: Tier Instinct
I agree with you of course but I also had the intention of confusing the audience to a certain point. I was pleased with the confounded result.

Aha! Thanks for clarifying.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#402629 - 11/19/09 06:43 PM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: TrojZyr]
Drakkar Tyrannis Offline

Loc: Maryland,USA
That interview, if nothing else, really showed the stupidity of the Crosttitute majority. I enjoyed how the one guy who called you confused knew you were wrong because although he hadn't read the Satanic Bible, he read "something" that told him that "Real Satanists" worship the Devil as a higher power. Surely you must have been kicked out and now you spend your time traveling to radio stations spreading false ideas about what "Real Satanists" do.

I do believe that their own bible speaks of men who have eyes and still will not see, who have ears but still won't hear. Are they not textbook examples? As many times as you stated the significance of the name of Satan in Satanism, they still asked the same idiotic "Then why call it Satanism?". Kudos to you for keeping your cool, and even though you were the blasphemous, heathenly evil, Satanist they showed themselves to be the blinded vicious ones.

#402864 - 11/21/09 08:19 PM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: Drakkar Tyrannis]
Lust Offline

Thank you, Drakkar Tyrannis.

I recently found out that my album is now in the collection of two of the disc jockeys at the radio station. I can only imagine what they have to tell those whom they play it for. I expected the callers to be stupid but each seemed to take it to new heights. I am positive the first caller still thinks that I am confused. This helps me sleep soundly I assure you.
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�

#402865 - 11/21/09 09:01 PM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: Lust]
Waya Offline
CoS Member

Well done Sir

I thought you did a great job on it. Another(few) bites the dust. Your elaboration regarding the misconceptions of the CoS sounded right on the head in my opinion. I extend my * horns* to you. coopdevil coopdevil

Oh yeah, and that caller said that you are `confused. I bursted out with laughter when I heard that. Some people just don't get it. This is what seperates us from the herd mentality. wink

Damn!! I am so proud to be a Satanist....

"We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will -- the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist."
~Anton LaVey

#402939 - 11/22/09 02:18 PM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: Waya]
Lust Offline

Thank you, Brandon.

I laughed a bit taking that call. When the caller admitted to not reading The Satanic Bible and was comfortable in judging me as confused, well, I decided to leave it to it's own stupidity.

#405594 - 12/12/09 06:15 AM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: Lust]
DevilMan_nc Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Charlotte/Concord, NC
I really enjoyed the interview Tier.

#405752 - 12/14/09 07:50 PM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: DevilMan_nc]
Lust Offline

I am glad you enjoyed it! smile

DRAGONFISH!

#407368 - 01/02/10 01:32 AM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: Lust]
Leviathan1972 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: pennsylvania
Great Job!!!! tiki

I am very happy for you, I was watching the devil's rain and I stop the movie as soon as I saw this post.

The funny thing came to my mind as I listen to those caller and the lady there, they don't know nothing about christian history, but you talk about there bible and Satanism, they all was talking about the same thing over and over, you was exelent and you did make great point. wink

So I guess Im confuse too, sooo confuse that when I read the Satanic bible I realize who I really was and from that point I make my life better, I have a well paid job, a brand new harley, a house in Pennsilvania, a boat, an apartment in jersey, and my motorcycle club arson city militia. Now, I got your cd, but my question to you Tier Instinct getting your cd did that make me more confuse? lol jk. This is so confusing. wink wink wink

Keep it up, and keep me post for the new cd.

Much respect for you.
Hs

Edited by Leviathan1972 (01/02/10 01:47 AM)

#407517 - 01/03/10 08:47 PM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: Leviathan1972]
Lust Offline

How did you ever take your eyes away from the screen while The Devil's Rain was on? Nonetheless, I am honored for just that reason alone. I have read an interesting article with Doktor LaVey on location, and his thoughts about that film. Very interesting, but they kept his speaking part at least.

Originally Posted By: Leviathan1972
The funny thing came to my mind as I listen to those caller and the lady there, they don't know nothing about christian history, but you talk about there bible and Satanism, they all was talking about the same thing over and over, you was exelent and you did make great point.

I have researched Christianity and am somewhat versed with that book. Notice when I said "There is no historical proof for the man known as Christ." and the DJ comes back with the award winning statement "There is no historical proof for a lot of things."? I had to remind myself where I was many times.

What about the Christian Caller who makes reference to Cave Men and drawings on cave walls? That would not add up to Sky Daddy's time line at all.

I had fun and have sold albums to that listening audience as a result of doing the show. So it was worth the drive and time. I am glad you enjoyed it and I thank you for the kind words. Yes, I will keep you posted.

Hail Satan!

Edited by Tier Instinct (01/03/10 08:52 PM)

#407702 - 01/05/10 12:44 PM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: Lust]
Fnord Offline

Loc: Texas
Great job sir!

Also, congratulations on your album release!

Originally Posted By: Tier Instinct

I have researched Christianity and am somewhat versed with that book.

Since a majority of the free world sees that book as truth, I felt compelled to familiarize myself with it to a great degree. That familiarization is part of what drove me away from it. I wasn't comfortable rejecting something I didn't understand. Conversely, most of your callers had no problem rejecting what they didn't understand. Good guy badges abound!

Off to buy your work.

#407773 - 01/05/10 09:35 PM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: Lust]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
Good for you. A fine job.
HS!
The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#407844 - 01/06/10 05:45 PM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: Fnord]
Lust Offline

Thank you, and enjoy In Through This Devour.

HS!

#407845 - 01/06/10 05:52 PM Re: Tier Instinct on Rise Guys Morning Show [Re: Magister_Lang]
Lust Offline

Thank you, Magister Lang.

HS!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  LKRice 

Forum Stats
12281 Members
73 Forums
43880 Topics
404439 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements