Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#403516 - 11/26/09 12:55 AM Re: Horrific Inedible Foods (vomiting probable) [Re: Delta]
SomethingLikEvil Offline
CoS Member

They will likely end up eating bean sprouts for the rest of their lives.

#403517 - 11/26/09 12:57 AM Re: Decadent Blackberry recipe (foodgasm probable) [Re: SomethingLikEvil]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

I use fresh habaneros. It's not a hard recipe.

1 lbs tomatoes (I used canned, whole peeled raw)
whole bunch of jalepenos. I use 10-15 adding up to around 1.2 lbs
1/2 yellow or white onion
4-6 fresh habaneros
bit of salt

I prefer the jalepenos barely boiled, improves flavor once they soften slightly. Throw it all in the blender and you've got a late night snack and industrial solvent in one.

#403518 - 11/26/09 01:39 AM Re: Decadent Blackberry recipe (foodgasm probable) [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
NapalmNick Offline
CoS Member

Yummy. I should probably eat that right before going on my trek through the fog Friday morning. Sounds orgasmically intense.

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house." --George Carlin, Playin' With Your Head

"[There is] no contradiction between saying 'evolution has no purpose' and 'organisms have purposes'; just different vocabularies for different levels of description." --Sean Carroll

#403540 - 11/26/09 05:50 AM Re: THanksgiving [Re: Ramses501]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
The proper name is Butcher-The-Dead-Bird-Day. grin

I'm working, earning a nice big fat chunk of holiday pay. Which I will then spend on a new pair of glasses. Maybe some aviator shades (as were suggested to me) since I hate the sun so much. From the looks of others who wear them, I could simultaneously be supercool and hot. cool grin
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

#403543 - 11/26/09 07:48 AM Re: THanksgiving [Re: Ramses501]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
At this time, for all you Americans...

A thanksgiving prayer...

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#403547 - 11/26/09 08:18 AM Re: Decadent Blackberry recipe (foodgasm probable) [Re: Diwanna]
Spelled Moon Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Germany
Originally Posted By: Diwanna
and I think you've inspired a bonus dessert for tomorrow.

Then don't forget to let me know, if you liked it. smile

#403564 - 11/26/09 01:33 PM Re: THanksgiving [Re: Shade]
verszou Offline

Loc: Denmark
Originally Posted By: Shade
Maybe some aviator shades (as were suggested to me) since I hate the sun so much. From the looks of others who wear them, I could simultaneously be supercool and hot. cool grin

*tries to picture Shade as an avaiator*

Not sure if you should go for the Amelia Earhart look with the leather jacket and matching helmet with a flowing white scarf or do the Top Gun thing like that short guy whatshisname ... you may need to accessorize with a motorcycle for that smile

I recently got new glasses. I'd decided not to look for a particular brand but just go with what looked coolest. Then when I got home I looked at the logo on the side and it said Ray Ban cool grin

#403565 - 11/26/09 01:45 PM Re: THanksgiving [Re: verszou]
ScottySatan Offline
CoS Member

Loc: UK
This year for Thanksgiving, I completely fucking forgot that it was Thanksgiving. I guess the Brits don't feel the need to celebrate the native americans feeding the starving expats hundreds of years ago.

I am going on holiday to Switzerland this weekdn though, so I do have things to be thankful for.

#403572 - 11/26/09 03:17 PM Re: THanksgiving [Re: ScottySatan]
verszou Offline

Originally Posted By: ScottySatan
This year for Thanksgiving, I completely fucking forgot that it was Thanksgiving. I guess the Brits don't feel the need to celebrate the native americans feeding the starving expats hundreds of years ago.

I am going on holiday to Switzerland this weekdn though, so I do have things to be thankful for.

Not entirely sure what this had to do with the post that you replied to? But have a nice vacation. Switzerland is a very nice place.

Please note that the quick reply option replies to the last poster, not the creator of the topic, it tends to make things a bit confusing.

#403576 - 11/26/09 04:14 PM Re: THanksgiving [Re: verszou]
Drimlybunk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: California

Quote:

Happy Thanksgiving! witch

Edited by Drimlybunk (11/26/09 04:16 PM)

#403577 - 11/26/09 04:25 PM Re: THanksgiving [Re: Drimlybunk]
verszou Offline

Originally Posted By: Drimlybunk

Quote:

Cool smile You read ... errrh ... photoshopped my mind.

#403581 - 11/26/09 04:45 PM Re: THanksgiving [Re: Ramses501]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
Thanksgiving is a great opportunity to punish friends and relatives with my horrible cooking.

Though after seeing the culinary abominations posted in this thread, my own blood clot sandwich doesn't look that bad.

#403582 - 11/26/09 04:57 PM Re: THanksgiving [Re: Drimlybunk]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
Respect my authoritah!!!! grin crossbones grin

Jesus in a cupcake, I can't stop laughing. Thanks to both you and verszou; that totally made my day!

HS!
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

#403584 - 11/26/09 05:55 PM Re: THanksgiving [Re: Drimlybunk]
NapalmNick Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Drimlybunk

Quote:

HOT. grin

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house." --George Carlin, Playin' With Your Head

"[There is] no contradiction between saying 'evolution has no purpose' and 'organisms have purposes'; just different vocabularies for different levels of description." --Sean Carroll

#403607 - 11/27/09 02:07 AM Re: THanksgiving [Re: NapalmNick]
ArtAche86 Offline

Loc: Cthulhu's Bowels,Kentucky
I've got the need... the need...FOR SPEED!

"Ride in-to the Danger Zone!"

TOP GUN

Couldn't resist. On a "back to the original topic" note:
I tried Brussel Sprouts,and hated them!

Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43982 Topics
406058 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements